ADVERTISEMENT

The Mighty Red Raiders at Shelby

. Nice win by the Lions over upstart ER but this is where everyone expected it to be. SP and Shelby for the conference title and preferred seeding in the playoffs. Lions seems to be playing best ball of the season and Raiders, as usual, gelling come playoff time. May the clash begin!

ive seen em both play. shelby should win it. south point is one dimensional. stop their fb and it's over. shelbys defense is far better from what ive seen.
You must have not watched much. Stay on FB all night long and Hale, Leeper, Gibson, and Grier will make it a long night for Shelby. They need to defend the field.

ive seen em both play. shelby should win it. south point is one dimensional. stop their fb and it's over. shelbys defense is far better from what ive seen.

Rookie analysis at best. We’ve been jamming one dimension up every team in the state for years!

Reactions: Swo_05
ive watched enough. stop grier and it's done. the QB is no threat. Sp has had far better quarterbacks in the past. It'll be a war but if i was gambling, i gotta go with shelby.

Bwahahaha!

U did, but we sent your azz home bro...u started your BB season early..lol

SF1, can you take a dump now? Hope so, but no worries. You’ll be spraying it everywhere at Blanton.

Seapup, my elbows better now u know, I'd hate to elbow drop your azz.... u sitting with me next week, or with coonpup

Seapup, my elbows better now u know, I'd hate to elbow drop your azz.... u sitting with me next week, or with coonpup

Coonpup went MIA. Maybe Scott Lee disposed of him. Or, he’s woman whooped. But I digress, you are a great guy, but I’d rather wipe my ass with coarse grit sandpaper than buddy up, next week, with any Shelby fan.

I’m either partying or in a Cleveland County jail next Friday night!

Lol, going be a good one, nothing but respect , this is cream of crop, for the money. Get there early should be packed...
Just hope after this game, they dont pull 2nd round match up again...

Last edited:
Raidertime, your D may have a long night too, I was at East vs Sp...air raid comming
Love those who analyze teams based on one game they saw. Based on that Bud Foster does not deserve to coach defense at the D1 level and Purdue will play Alabama for the NCAA championship. This year SP has given up 3 TD passes and thrown 8. Watch out for the Raider air attack.

If it rains, SP might have the advantage in this one. But if it’s clear skies and Shelby doesn’t wear down in the second half defensively and the offense doesn’t go three and out every single possession, I’ll take the lions.

Were going stop both, Questain is can Sp stop the air raid, Shelbys D will be one of best SP seen since Crest, Coach Ware will have a gameplan, like 2nd round....

Love those who analyze teams based on one game they saw. Based on that Bud Foster does not deserve to coach defense at the D1 level and Purdue will play Alabama for the NCAA championship. This year SP has given up 3 TD passes and thrown 8. Watch out for the Raider air attack.
Agree 100 percent. Throw the last ten games out the window for this one. Should be special.

I don't think South Point is predictable like Crest. South Point gives the illusion of being predictable. All their tricks are done at the offensive line where the layman doesn't look. They have more than just 4 or 5 plays to the same 2 people.

Reactions: seadog28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT