ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Shelby

Hard to follow the announcers. Golden Lions defense is the real deal.
Shelby just needs to clean up on the penalties.

Why is this game being played tonight?

Man I love the Shelby offense. It just seems like every play there is someone wide open in space. As an opposing fan that has to drive you nuts constantly thinking "how the hell are these guys that wide open?" That Shelby offensive coordinator must be incredible. You throw a great defense into the mix and there is no way they lose in 2a

Final Shelby 24-0 .....

That my friends is how you play defense against the Red Bone...

Outstanding defensive effort by the red raiders as well..>good ball team

we've got to clean up some penalties...last TD called back there at the end then turn over on downs...

On to next week

Reactions: Lion Attack
Ol Coonie on Facebook told someone they would shut/slow Borders down if I recall correctly

11 receptions over 170 yards and a td and didn't played most if not all of fourth quarter ....

Anyway South Point had a very good defense that's the first time in over a year Shelby hasn't scored 33 or more points ...

Good game between two tough teams ... Good luck to the Red Raiders rest of season

That was me coonpup told that too..
But give coondog props he text me in 4th to say congrats, he loves his team...

Sp fans.....our offense played terrible tonight, but do u think Lincolnton can take us

Reactions: '98 State Champion
our offense played terrible tonight, but do
Wow! Really? 482 yards of total offense!?!? We had to grind and work hard for it, but that's a testament to South Point's defense. They have a good D, and teams never look pretty versus them. Considering the quality of the opponent, I say that was a very good offensive showing, just my opinion.

Wish. Coaches would call short screen in middle more, we love long bombs, LA congrats to 12 tonight.
Shelbys D very special.

Congrats to Shelby.....according to record books SP hasn't been shut out since Oct. 23, 1998 vs. Burns (28-0)..

Reidsville still hold the states longest scoring streak...last time the Rams were shutout was the last game of the 1997 season vs. West Brunswick (14-0)....

The Shelby D is obviously the real deal..........................

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Wish. Coaches would call short screen in middle more, we love long bombs, LA congrats to 12 tonight.
Shelbys D very special.
I agree with working the middle of the field. Heck, I wish we used a tight end for that purpose, too. Tight end is s slept on postion, opens up more in your offense.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Sp will be ok, tough team. Kids play hard.
So i guess this statement u feel Lincolnton will have problems with us

I agree LA, i heard they were going to use Truck at TE early in yr, never happened

Congrats Lions. I am now a believer! Our offense needs attention. Speed, speed, speed is all I'll say about that.

0 points for the redbone? DAMN!!!

McMullen would be a great TE imo
He would be stud at it, we discussed that all preseason. He has great hands, too, and will rock you blocking.
There was even discussion about him playing there, never happened. I hear that's what Dax's little brother will play once he gets to high school

Shelby 100 Crest 2...Shelby 4th string Qb takes a knee in the endzone as the clock expires.

Dry field, dry football, Shelby scores 40+ easy! SP looked horrible, and their offense, wow.....never expects them to be so slow! Shelby has a great D, but that offense is not that good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT