ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Shelby

Once upon a time Freedom vs East Burke was as big a gate as ever produced. I went many times. Now its not quite the draw with the addition of Draughn and Patton. Come on over Pats and see well coached ball. Bring the staff for a clinic. Mickey and Lance understand how to use their talent. Hopefully I get to meet you Lion Attack. Good luck to Malik and mates as well as South Point.
Thanks, bro. I look forward to meeting one of the best posters on this board. It's going to be a tough game and a big stage for the quarterback, only people that showed up at JV games were the parents of the players, and a couple of diehards like SHS LION and Shelbyfan1, very little turn out, otherwise. Hopefully, the huge crowd doesn't cause him to put too much pressure on himself. I expect him to have a good game, though.

One thing is for certain about South Point, they will bring the wood, some physicality, there's no denying that. I look forward to a good game and atmosphere tomorrow night.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
trying to work it out... supposed to be out of town, but if not I will be there.
Will look you up if I make it. Good Luck.

Reactions: Lion Attack
The weather sure is taking a turn for the worse.Now a 80 per cent chance of thunderstorms with the tropical system coming.

Lets get this party started!!!
Couple good days of practice, kids back in school, and Prime time on Thursday nite at the lions den.
South Point not going know what hit them after the kick-off.

All jokes over, we know past couple meeting been close, no reason not to expect it this time.
Shelbys got to get out of gate quick, not let Sp hang around, also the Ds gotta put clamps on miss direction runs and fulback, contain Sp Qb..
WE CAN NOT HAVE TURNOVERS......
cut penalties down also, hope our kicking game hss improved.
Good luck, to the teams, look for a safe clean game and injury free..
GO LIONS!

Shelby came from behind and won by 2 pts
It was played week1 due to game on thur.

I forgot that Shelby has one less day to prepare for the red bone, on top of school starting although most of them probably didnt attend anyways....

Short week and school, I am changing my pick to SP 34 28

Reactions: seadog28
Due to the weather, my son's game has been moved to tonight. Won't be able to make this one.

Hate that I won't get to see my Shelby buddies. Good luck to both teams, and GO RAIDERS!

Keep it fair SHS and Shelby Lion! :)

Good luck to your son Seadog. Next year we will probably be the last game of the year so see you than.

I forgot that Shelby has one less day to prepare for the red bone, on top of school starting although most of them probably didnt attend anyways....

Short week and school, I am changing my pick to SP 34 28
Only reason the Burns players go to school is to milk the goats on the football field.

I remember the time we were to play Burns at Burns, and the goats got in the way...
had to play at Kings Mountain. No Bomb dropped there!

I remember the time we were to play Burns at Burns, and the goats got in the way...
had to play at Kings Mountain. No Bomb dropped there!

no but we had plenty of bombs dropped on you while you were in our conference. I hate we dont have our annual W on the schedule anymore. :)

We loved breaking you guys down in double O.T .... at your own house...
in the 3rd round of playoffs ... while the goats grazed next to the dog (field) house!

Well if really was not at our house ....km got to be the big fat ugly stepsister that year and didnt make the playoffs so we used their place during goatgate.

We loved breaking you guys down in double O.T .... at your own house...
in the 3rd round of playoffs ... while the goats grazed next to the dog (field) house!

If our kicker didnt miss 3 PATs it would be a different tune but ifs and buts right? Did you guys get rings for finally beating Matt Beam's Bulldogs? i mean...bout time right?

If our kicker didnt miss 3 PATs it would be a different tune but ifs and buts right? Did you guys get rings for finally beating Matt Beam's Bulldogs? i mean...bout time right?
lol... no rings, just extra chicken biscuits at morning after film practice.

Shouldn't you Freedom and Burns fans be over on the JV boards or Burns/Central Cabarrus thread? This thread is reserved for the game of the week between state championship contenders.

Not coming tonight. After the miserable day I had at work sitting in the rain is off the schedule. Good luck gentlemen and players. Hate to miss it.

Shouldn't you Freedom and Burns fans be over on the JV boards or Burns/Central Cabarrus thread? This thread is reserved for the game of the week between state championship contenders.

lol cant Pat and I reminisce on our relevant years??? jk, we will be back

Thanks, not sure what were doing on offense tonight, middle of field wide open,
Clearly Shelby much faster.

Shelby beginning to move the ball on offense. 22-0 beginning fourth....

Shelby defense has been as dominate against a South Point team as I have seen them...Still long way to go but man they are playing well against the Red bone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT