ADVERTISEMENT

SMAC Predictions

What I have gathered from the above conversation:

1. Since Shelby no longer has any recruits on team Lion Attack now condemns recruiting area players.
2. Burns fans who have CRIED for 2 years over perceived Crest recruiting are now working the Rutherford County area for recruits and feel its OK?

SMH

1. Since Shelby no longer has any recruits on team Lion Attack now condemns recruiting area players.
2. Burns fans who have CRIED for 2 years over perceived Crest recruiting are now working the Rutherford County area for recruits and feel its OK?

SMH
Cmon x champ u know better . The one kid from rs had been at shelby and showed up at burns .

SMH

SMH

Xchamps, hold your nose and say grrrrrr! You just created a Charger! No transfer can expect to beat that!

Reactions: Godevilsgo
The 2 shrine bowl teams go 0-2 against the midgets from Gaston County . I'm sure that doesn't surprise anybody but 98! He'll relieve himself by checking stats that dodge the truth. Good for his little self!

The 2 shrine bowl teams go 0-2 against the midgets from Gaston County . I'm sure that doesn't surprise anybody but 98! He'll relieve himself by checking stats that dodge the truth. Good for his little self!
When will you ever learn?Shelby vs SP stats will be coming up soon and stats do not lie.

The Dogs beat mallard creek 29-22 at the air raid tourney this morning ......our highlight came early .

Seriously?
Yes 98 im for real . It was kinda like the twlight zone everything went right. It was our first game at 9am . Some of your shelby folks can verify this .Now we struggled some the rest of the way but played alot of different kids and a good bit of jvs. Good experience for the dogs .

Nice man...I just saw where we beat Northwestern in the semis then lost to Chester in the championship game!! That's pretty stellar for a little 2A team!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Yes 98 im for real . It was kinda like the twlight zone everything went right. It was our first game at 9am . Some of your shelby folks can verify this .Now we struggled some the rest of the way but played alot of different kids and a good bit of jvs. Good experience for the dogs .
I wouldn't get over confident if I were you.

7 on 7 flag football. What's next a football checkers tournament. I'm excited. Yah hoo.
There were some pretty good teams in this event . Mallard Creek,Butler,Charlotte Catholic,Rock Hill,Northwestern, South Meck and some others.If this helps the Lions go to fourth straight championship I'm all for it.

And Shelby lost to Northwestern in championship game, without Dax, Borders,Truck, and fuller.
So sounded pretty weak down there, or we are overloaded.

And Shelby lost to Northwestern in championship game, without Dax, Borders,Truck, and fuller.
So sounded pretty weak down there, or we are overloaded.
You guys win it and its best competition ever .....lol....borders and truck were there. And yall lost the final to chester.

You guys win it and its best competition ever .....lol....borders and truck were there. And yall lost the final to chester.
You both are right but not completely. We lost to Chester in the finals, however, we were minus Borders, Truck, and Fuller that game. Borders had an issue w/ his knee, Truck was out due to bad cramping, Fuller wasn't there, period, the entire day. We actually beat Northwestern in the semifinals.

Last edited:
My bad, coach Ware was telling me, and i mixed last 2 games up.
LA, coach say Qb, getting better and better, know your proud.
Lawndog, we dont read much into 7/7 but u can bet we will be rolling come time

I support the coaching staff 100% I really do. Seriously though. Out of all the mountain schools and Charlotte schools the only school we could schedule outside of conference is TCR??? I know crest isn't going to be a monster this year like the past couple of years...still this is just sad.

I support the coaching staff 100% I really do. Seriously though. Out of all the mountain schools and Charlotte schools the only school we could schedule outside of conference is TCR??? I know crest isn't going to be a monster this year like the past couple of years...still this is just sad.

Well, there's Ashbrook and South Point as well. I know what you mean, though, as the schedule is a bit stale. The regular season schedule has been the same since 2013.

Well, there's Ashbrook and South Point as well. I know what you mean, though, as the schedule is a bit stale. The regular season schedule has been the same since 2013.
Coaches are worried if they don't renew the same schedule and they venture out two years later they may get dumped. Change is very hard for some reason for football coaches. Football is the easiest sport in high school to schedule. Usually only 3 or 4 nonconference games to fill.

I surely doubt it. Take a look at the kids twitter and look how Clemson was showing him some love.I predict a three year starter.

Everybody scared of Shelby, everybody doubting Crest strength, everybody being quiet about KM...and then there's burns... Don't matter though, I expect Cleveland county to own the liberal, rainbow loving, sheltered momma's boys in gay ol'e gaston county! Now them old SP midgets can go choke on something bigger than that state championship last year...

AHHHHHHHH YEA!!! Don't you dare be sour! Clap your hands for the world famous 2 time champ and feel that power!! It's DBD yes it is! So much has happened since my departure from last year. Burns was Desensen(ey)tized and it is such a Devine time in Doggie land. They are bringing a new offense in called Doggie Style. I have been told it is amazing. Crest has a 7 foot three QUE BEE who can throw it thru a tree. Dem Mounties are to watch out for and Shelby will not stop at 4. Damn DANG I be's a ready for tha foosball! Crest Rulz where the Hillary are you? These guys or girls (hell I cannot tell anymore) are one word and I am going to spell it out for you. S-A-W-F-T SAAAAAAAWWWWWFFFFT! (Soft for those of you who cannot spell). This has been a DBD approved message. You are welcome and I am glad I could make your night. You know I did. I am that damn good.

Da bomb don't get dropped no mo unless it's on Highland Tech or Central Virginia Homeschool Academy.

Hey GDG, DBD is back. We've a new palace eunuch in this C. Laettner character. The Crest crowd will soon be back off the recruiting trail. The Shelby AD is wrapping up the doctoring of the football team's academic records. Here we go. It's about time to tee it up!

Here at South Point, we have missed our bitches from Cleveland County. Let the cramp fests begin!! Tick, tock!!!

Reactions: Godevilsgo
Two words SD.....ROCKY MOUNT ?????????ROCKY MOUNT ???????Are you kidding me.......HAHAHAHA..... We've already gassed up the tractor.

Reactions: seadog28
Seadog now you have really done it.Soon 98 will bring out our academic record vs South Point academic records over the last 80 years.When will you learn.

Reactions: seadog28
Seadog, Hatener should never be mentioned with me on the same line. Let's never do that again. I am not one of these Cleveland County bitches you have mentioned. However, I had another version of one in my bed once. The light was out and a paper bag was involved. I am the product of Gaston County. I am a transplant to this county. Speaking of a transplant, do you have a penis yet? Thanks for the welcome back. Let's go!!!

Hey GDG, DBD is back. We've a new palace eunuch in this C. Laettner character. The Crest crowd will soon be back off the recruiting trail. The Shelby AD is wrapping up the doctoring of the football team's academic records. Here we go. It's about time to tee it up!

Here at South Point, we have missed our bitches from Cleveland County. Let the cramp fests begin!! Tick, tock!!!
Bring on the fun bus SeaDog. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm missing that big lug Rulz. Crest91 I'm not missing you but I am missing looking at your little girlfriends hiney. Tell her to wear those white shorts again and I'll creep her at the game. Damn, LA is giving English lessons and is from Shelby High? What's next down in Shelby, a virgin past 13? Marrying age I think you Clevelandtonians call it. It's been a long wait for football, and a longer wait for Cleveland guys to get laid (Minus the cow backing up to the fence).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT