ADVERTISEMENT

SMAC Predictions

not your best comeback. I was expecting more outa you. as far as GFLawndale, I think he is just ruffling your feathers tweeter.

Twitters you were the top assistant and dan sanders was the pres so you know darn well what im talking about....and yes all i have reported is true. Lets talk football and make a prediction for the SMAC. I expect it to be posted by 5 pm today .

Crest, km, shelby, burns ,chase , rs, east r, east b , draughn-----your move twitters.

Last edited:
Shelby, Crest, KM, Burns, East Burke, RS, East Rutherford, Chase, Draughn. Posting because I wanted to post. Not because you told me to.
Job well done twitter. I said it had to be up by 5 and your picks were up at a little after 4....burns in the 4 spot can happen . The program has been set back to the 80s .

Hey you bunch of old buzzards. Burnstwitter guy I hear you spend more time at West Lincoln than Burns....are you going to be the Rebeltwitter this year.....haha....I like the hire of Mr. Devine. He will be a great coach for Burns High School Bulldogs. We need better Linebacker play to have a chance.
The Bulldogs have had some great Linebackers in the past Duke was a good one and the kid that play with him #3 was pretty good to with him averaging about 35-40 tackles a game and all....... But dang his dad was a Douche Bag ......

Last edited:
Reactions: GFlawndale
Lol...thanks old school. He was the best one ever. But dont give up on the ones we got now .....they may come around yet.

Job well done twitter. I said it had to be up by 5 and your picks were up at a little after 4....burns in the 4 spot can happen . The program has been set back to the 80s .

Well I figured I'd be unbiased. And if you mean a year like 1980, 1981, 1987 (first 7 games), 1988 or 1989, all winning seasons, yes we have been set back to the 80s. I mean you didn't specify which year. ;)

GF your post have consisted of lies and insults without even a hint of facts or football knowledge.....you have referenced Gilligans Island and called another grown man "huggy bear" all in the same day .....but yet we just cant look away....you are so bad you are almost good......how sad has the preps board become.

Shelby might finally win a conference championship if they don't choke...how cute

I say Crest will sneak up on someone this year, might even be Shelby since those type of games can go either way. KM might have their best team since 2008. I like those mountaineers this year I hope they go all the way. They're long over due.

Crest,shelby,kings mtn, burns, then the rest but any of the top 3 could win it. Crest has the potential to be very good again if they get the new starters on both lines to gel. They are stacked at wr, Lb, and dbs.

I say Crest will sneak up on someone this year, might even be Shelby since those type of games can go either way. KM might have their best team since 2008. I like those mountaineers this year I hope they go all the way. They're long over due.
So Crest has won 32 in a row and are gonna sneak up on somebody ........Are u a dumbazz in real life or just on preps ?

So Crest has won 32 in a row and are gonna sneak up on somebody ........Are u a dumbazz in real life or just on preps ?

They have a sneaky bunch over at Crest this year. If they pull off the upset against Burns it will be talked about for years.

I hope the dogs surprise you this year hitman but cant fault your pics especially since u picked crust over shelby.
Lawndog just do like Hitman told me to do,go to Hudl highlights and take a look at the new Charger QB and you will see why he picked them number one.

Lawndog, I think Burns will improve if the new coaching staff can build excitement back into the program and y'all are able to keep your more talented players.

I picked East Ruth pretty high because they had two good freshman last year to build around in that NT and RB/LB. But they may be in different uniforms by now?

Lawndog just do like Hitman told me to do,go to Hudl highlights and take a look at the new Charger QB and you will see why he picked them number one.
I thought crest already had a QB they had groomed for a couple years to be the starter this year . Guess things changed . I see the point about east r . They are always loaded with talent but imo coaching and numbers are major issues....they dressed 24 when they came to our place last year .

Lawndog, I think Burns will improve if the new coaching staff can build excitement back into the program and y'all are able to keep your more talented players.

I picked East Ruth pretty high because they had two good freshman last year to build around in that NT and RB/LB. But they may be in different uniforms by now?
Go ahead and say it hitman ....they crossed the line at Mozbur to wear green ....lol

Go ahead and say it hitman ....they crossed the line at Mozbur to wear green ....lol
The will have their summer signing day before August. We'll know the new arrivals at the press conference when the green and yellow hat is placed on their head.

I thought crest already had a QB they had groomed for a couple years to be the starter this year . Guess things changed . I see the point about east r . They are always loaded with talent but imo coaching and numbers are major issues....they dressed 24 when they came to our place last year .

I think you can see a real impact from a place like TJCA only schools like East. Just wonder how many of their kids would have been playing decent snaps for them or Chase.

Shelby is long overdue for a win over Crest, and even longer overdue for a conference championship...2009? With that being said, if Crest can some how find an offensive line they might pull off the up set. Idk, KM might make both Crest and Shelby look stupid...but they're going to have to play their cards right...And Burns?...uh? best of luck!

Its possible kings mtn has the best team in the smac. But for some reason i just have a feeling that they will under achieve

Shelby is long overdue for a win over Crest, and even longer overdue for a conference championship...2009? With that being said, if Crest can some how find an offensive line they might pull off the up set. Idk, KM might make both Crest and Shelby look stupid...but they're going to have to play their cards right...And Burns?...uh? best of luck!
Any game crust wins will not be considered an upset .

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Any game crust wins will not be considered an upset .

Without showing any disrespect to any other SMAC teams, the biggest battle I see is who will finish 4th in this conference. Shelby, Crest, and Kings Mountain are just plain loaded. I could see any of these three teams finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd this year.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Without showing any disrespect to any other SMAC teams, the biggest battle I see is who will finish 4th in this conference. Shelby, Crest, and Kings Mountain are just plain loaded. I could see any of these three teams finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd this year.
No question about it you are correct . I can promise you one thing earnhardt the dogs will play 11 games this year . Coach devine will see to that ....lol...

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
We had 70.kids out earnhardt . It was a good thing to see for sure .
70 kids out is all well and good but can they play ? A bunch of chubby slow whites from dirty ankle aint gonna turn this thing around. Just ask west lincoln i mean burns bulldog twitters about how that works for his boys over at West lincoln ...haha.....The talent level for this class of 16 in this county is just unreal. I will bet a nice crisp 20 dollar bill that the burns bulldogs will upest one of the county rivals

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT