ADVERTISEMENT

SMAC Predictions

Lawn12Dog

Sep 13, 2013
Spring ball is upon us today so why not make some predictions. For the last year of the SMAC as we know it here is how i see it;
1) Burns - The Devine Dogs shock the football world
2)Shelby - As usual ..tons of speed
3) Crest - 36 in a row speaks for itself
4)KM- lots of skill returns, lose a couple of close ones
5)Chase - Running Squires keeps them competitive, unless he's at Crest now
6)East - Never count them out, small in numbers but athletic
7)East Burke- lost a lot of starters but very well coached
8) RS- Great tennis team
9) Draughn- Nice stadium and you can get Chick-fil-a.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Spring ball is upon us today so why not make some predictions. For the last year of the SMAC as we know it here is how i see it;
1) Burns - The Devine Dogs shock the football world
2)Shelby - As usual ..tons of speed
3) Crest - 36 in a row speaks for itself
4)KM- lots of skill returns, lose a couple of close ones
5)Chase - Running Squires keeps them competitive, unless he's at Crest now
6)East - Never count them out, small in numbers but athletic
7)East Burke- lost a lot of starters but very well coached
8) RS- Great tennis team
9) Draughn- Nice stadium and you can get Chick-fil-a.
Any word on the Squires kid.I heard they really wanted him.Also heard Crest had a big QB from Landrum High School that was already at Crest.

Any word on the Squires kid.I heard they really wanted him.Also heard Crest had a big QB from Landrum High School that was already at Crest.
Wow and i was just kidding. Yes they got a SC qb....i dont know his name . Is the RS q at shelby now ?

I believe the QB from Landrum is like 6-3,225 9th grader.I heard the RS kid is at Shelby.His dad went to Shelby.

I believe the QB from Landrum is like 6-3,225 9th grader.I heard the RS kid is at Shelby.His dad went to Shelby.
Lets hear your prediction SHS. Obviously I went with my heart but do feel Burns will be much improved. Coach Devine has made a lot of positive changes and the Summer schedule is pretty intense.

Hard to predict right now, Crest still has their recruiting class coming in. I do like what I see at Burns, up tempo, more numbers than last year and getting worked in the weight room. I will say that all 4 county teams Burns KM, Shelby and Eclectic, I mean Crest will be top 4 this season.

Lawndog I am going with my Golden Lions this year with Crest 2nd and KM being very much in it.As for Burns I see a improved team with a lot of key players back and Hopper back sure want hurt.How much talent will be coming up from the JV and middle school teams?

LD, thankfully that wonderful time is soon upon us! Shelby and Crest are going to suck hind tit this year, and that is only if they fight to get there. Screw both of them and embrace the rise of the "DOGS"!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Lawndog I am going with my Golden Lions this year with Crest 2nd and KM being very much in it.As for Burns I see a improved team with a lot of key players back and Hopper back sure want hurt.How much talent will be coming up from the JV and middle school teams?

Yawn! The lions go to sleep on Friday night!

Well look who come out of his cave.How are those almighty Red Raiders looking this year?

Hope all is well, SHS. My Raiders should be solid. A lot of work to do, but hopefully good enough to tame the Lions and stable the Chargers!

Hey you bunch of old buzzards. Burnstwitter guy I hear you spend more time at West Lincoln than Burns....are you going to be the Rebeltwitter this year.....haha....I like the hire of Mr. Devine. He will be a great coach for Burns High School Bulldogs. We need better Linebacker play to have a chance.

Hey you bunch of old buzzards. Burnstwitter guy I hear you spend more time at West Lincoln than Burns....are you going to be the Rebeltwitter this year.....haha....I like the hire of Mr. Devine. He will be a great coach for Burns High School Bulldogs. We need better Linebacker play to have a chance.

I've been to TWO West Lincoln games this year, a football and baseball game, and in the football game I was rooting for their opponent. I have a good friend that coaches Newton-Conover football and another good friend who is on the West Lincoln baseball staff. Compared to DOZENS of Burns games. Including an hour and a half trip for a soccer playoff game, which I chose over a West Lincoln baseball playoff game. So I'm not sure where that is coming from?!

Reactions: GFlawndale
Calm down mr. Twitters ....i just stick to one school. What about the dogs can we stick to them. Is barbie kid even playing ? I heard he wasnt . Our backers are soft or always get hurt. Our line looks like swiss cheese . 5 wins and devine is COY. Im not a homer like some . How are the rebels looking ? Crest kills everybody as usual and gets another 16 wins . Are we still pals twitters ?

So did y'all see where Shelby/South Point is on Thursday Sept. 1 live on TWC?

I think we finally take the conference this year. Despite Crest having the #1 recruit in the state in Justin Foster, I think we will handle business with them this year. KM should be fantastic!

I think we finally take the conference this year. Despite Crest having the #1 recruit in the state in Justin Foster, I think we will handle business with them this year. KM should be fantastic!

How does that work for JV game?

I hear Crest has a lot of new ones coming in.

Burns.....Will embarrass the county....like they always do
Shelby...Will come to play....like they always do
KM.....will be a trap game for everybody.....like they always do
SP.....fans will flap that jaw early, Then get quiet...like they always do
CREST......WILL DO WHAT WE DO......WIN

Got a new crop of transfers in, should win. we arent impressed. Do it homegrown like the good ol days and then thump thy chest

Last edited:
Got a new crop of transfers in, should win. we arent impressed. Do it homegrown like the good ol days and then thump thy chest

Rev sitting on the other side as Crest goes up 48-7 on his Bulldogs saying "I'm not impressed" is as sure a thing as the sun setting in the west.

Appreciate the support backer.

Calm down mr. Twitters ....i just stick to one school. What about the dogs can we stick to them. Is barbie kid even playing ? I heard he wasnt . Our backers are soft or always get hurt. Our line looks like swiss cheese . 5 wins and devine is COY. Im not a homer like some . How are the rebels looking ? Crest kills everybody as usual and gets another 16 wins . Are we still pals twitters ?
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid. Did John Wayne really say that ?

Glad burns got rid of all former coaches except cogdill. Our qb is going to chase due to a family issue so we are going with a 9th grader starting. We gained a corner and then lost another one to ashbrook. Hope that one comes back by 8/1. Who knows who will be where. Its just spring ball with no contact so lets hope for no injuries.

And the booster club pres for burns got ran out of town but i wont say why on here . Hard to believe just a couple years ago we were the talk of the town. What a shame. We had one great LB on that team and other good ones too

Glad burns got rid of all former coaches except cogdill. Our qb is going to chase due to a family issue so we are going with a 9th grader starting. We gained a corner and then lost another one to ashbrook. Hope that one comes back by 8/1. Who knows who will be where. Its just spring ball with no contact so lets hope for no injuries.
And the booster club pres for burns got ran out of town but i wont say why on here . Hard to believe just a couple years ago we were the talk of the town. What a shame. We had one great LB on that team and other good ones too
Get your facts straight!!!!!

Reactions: GFlawndale
Sorry twitters i know he was your pal so dont get sore at me. People just like to tell me stuff. Things are not good and coach david can pull us out....take off your rose colored glasses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT