ADVERTISEMENT

SMAC Predictions

lol....chill out twitters.

How are the rebels looking ? Why are yall Skeered to play Burns High ?
GF heres a thought....go tweet from 185 during rush hour....our backers will be a strong group...bryson allen, tj roberts and jack willis will get it done. You can back on that pal.. Where are you getting your info ? I have not seen u at one pracrice or 7 on 7.

GF I know we are in great shape at one of the LB spot. We have a returning 2 year starter that played right beside your son as a sophomore . He may be the most under rated player in the County. He benches 355 Hang cleans 370 and the coaches stop him at 515 on his squat . All that and he was timed at the shrine bowl combine at 4.78, not blazing but its not bad either. He played last year at 190lbs . He is now 5 11 215 and his forty time drop after gaining 25 lb of muscle . so yeah one spot i know will be fine.
take is easy oldschool i know robertson will be fine,

GF heres a thought....go tweet from 185 during rush hour....our backers will be a strong group...bryson allen, tj roberts and jack willis will get it done. You can back on that pal.. Where are you getting your info ? I have not seen u at one pracrice or 7 on 7.
LOL, heres my tweet- traffic is heavy...lets just say i have secret sources on the inside and maybe i have been there and you have not seen me.

Kings Mountain will not under achieve! one player a team does not make! SP is a testament to that...I hate saying that...I don't care what kind of play style you run. ACR had one weapon...ACR was good...but if ANYTHING had happened to Rico...the season was over.

Shelby... well you sad sorry pussy cats have been Crest's B**ch for what? 4 years now? Good Lord! but no, it gets worse...wasn't Shelby Burn's B**ch for 4 years prior to the conference change? HA! how, sad it must be to be able to roll through every 2A team in your way in the playoffs but not win a conference championship in just shy of 10 years...However, you are the favorites...don't choke!..."oh but Crest and Burns are waaaaay bigger than Shelby! we should never win!" you clowns never shut up...two words...."Don't choke"

Speaking of choking in 3 of their last 5 state championship appearances! other than the Clemson pussy cats and those SO intelligent tar holes...we have Crest! which is almost like the tar heels! they just cheat in other ways!...Tell me something Charger fans...when your ambassador rolled up in front of Willie Greens house in that white van, was he acting like he was selling ice cream? or something else?...either way, that's over now, I've heard rumors that, that same white nameless van has been seen in gaffney and other parts of SC...hope these recruits aren't a bust like the Halbert Brothers from Hickory I think? back in 06' or was it 07? ah well, it doesn't matter if coach Clark is anything like Barnes...Seriously...Barnes could flat coach, I'll give Crest that at least....but Clark?....hmmmm? TBD? (to be determined)

and then Burns...uh...maybe you guys should ask East Burke if they are willing to trade coaches, I bet a legendary coach like that wouldn't let any school recruit his players...

Kings Mountain will not under achieve! one player a team does not make! SP is a testament to that...I hate saying that...I don't care what kind of play style you run. ACR had one weapon...ACR was good...but if ANYTHING had happened to Rico...the season was over.

Shelby... well you sad sorry pussy cats have been Crest's B**ch for what? 4 years now? Good Lord! but no, it gets worse...wasn't Shelby Burn's B**ch for 4 years prior to the conference change? HA! how, sad it must be to be able to roll through every 2A team in your way in the playoffs but not win a conference championship in just shy of 10 years...However, you are the favorites...don't choke!..."oh but Crest and Burns are waaaaay bigger than Shelby! we should never win!" you clowns never shut up...two words...."Don't choke"

Speaking of choking in 3 of their last 5 state championship appearances! other than the Clemson pussy cats and those SO intelligent tar holes...we have Crest! which is almost like the tar heels! they just cheat in other ways!...Tell me something Charger fans...when your ambassador rolled up in front of Willie Greens house in that white van, was he acting like he was selling ice cream? or something else?...either way, that's over now, I've heard rumors that, that same white nameless van has been seen in gaffney and other parts of SC...hope these recruits aren't a bust like the Halbert Brothers from Hickory I think? back in 06' or was it 07? ah well, it doesn't matter if coach Clark is anything like Barnes...Seriously...Barnes could flat coach, I'll give Crest that at least....but Clark?....hmmmm? TBD? (to be determined)

and then Burns...uh...maybe you guys should ask East Burke if they are willing to trade coaches, I bet a legendary coach like that wouldn't let any school recruit his players...
No thanks man. We are happy with coach devine and be will get it done at burns. Ask anybody up in uc and he has already done some good things .Pretty funny post though overall. So is km your team ? Trying to rile up the crust crowd ....well they have pretty much gone silent .

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
No thanks man. We are happy with coach devine and be will get it done at burns. Ask anybody up in uc and he has already done some good things .Pretty funny post though overall. So is km your team ? Trying to rile up the crust crowd ....well they have pretty much gone silent .

My team is & has always been the Duke blue devils. I do however live in CC and seeing how KM is the only team not to have a state championship is really a shame. I know they came close a couple of times. IMO it's not coaches, it's just they don't pull in the talent or recruit like Crest and Shelby. Makes you kind of proud to have them here in CC, because they still win games but they are just one or two players away from being unstoppable. And the fact that they haven't beat Crest since 1998 I think? Yeah, I want to see that game when they finally do.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
On a side note, I'd love to see Chase finally beat Shelby...but I doubt that'll ever happen unfortunately.

On a side note, I'd love to see Chase finally beat Shelby...but I doubt that'll ever happen unfortunately.
Chase will be competitive this year but nowhere close to the fire power shelby
...kind of like clemson in bball going to play the holes.

No thanks Laettner. We will keep Devine, thank you very much!

Look guys, there is NO reason Shelby should not win conference and state this year. But it would kill them knowing that they couldn't beat Crest while doing it. Because, when they beat Crest, they feel superior, like they really can compete with the 4A schools, and for all we know, maybe they can! They should have no problem winning conference this year, or the state title for that matter! Congrats Shelby on the 4 peat! That's awesome!!! But are you truly better than Monroe? We'll never know and that's what sucks about this playoff system. Shelby truly doesn't appreciate the titles they have gotten recently because a certain 3A team keeps stealing the glory! HA! Pathetic! None the less! Shelby will have its glory this year...as long as they don't choke! Good luck with the future arguments with the mallard creek, Independence, butler fans on how Shelby could compete and even beat though teams...sad. Really sad. I'm pulling for an upset this year against Shelby from any team...I really don't care who or where...their elitist views and ideology is what caused this. They are no different from anyone and deserve no better treatment! We sholud protest county laws to provide Shelby tax money while they continue to except city taxes as well!

Look guys, there is NO reason Shelby should not win conference and state this year. But it would kill them knowing that they couldn't beat Crest while doing it. Because, when they beat Crest, they feel superior, like they really can compete with the 4A schools, and for all we know, maybe they can! They should have no problem winning conference this year, or the state title for that matter! Congrats Shelby on the 4 peat! That's awesome!!! But are you truly better than Monroe? We'll never know and that's what sucks about this playoff system. Shelby truly doesn't appreciate the titles they have gotten recently because a certain 3A team keeps stealing the glory! HA! Pathetic! None the less! Shelby will have its glory this year...as long as they don't choke! Good luck with the future arguments with the mallard creek, Independence, butler fans on how Shelby could compete and even beat though teams...sad. Really sad. I'm pulling for an upset this year against Shelby from any team...I really don't care who or where...their elitist views and ideology is what caused this. They are no different from anyone and deserve no better treatment! We sholud protest county laws to provide Shelby tax money while they continue to except city taxes as well!
welcome back crustrules.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Just like stirring the pot brother. Calling me Rulz though might get you in trouble with that guy, he'll be here any minute to declare that we are in fact not the same person. While also protesting that I'm a "dookie moron" or something similar to the fact. Should be interesting.

Just like stirring the pot brother. Calling me Rulz though might get you in trouble with that guy, he'll be here any minute to declare that we are in fact not the same person. While also protesting that I'm a "dookie moron" or something similar to the fact. Should be interesting.
Damn, Rulz. I thought only the Burns guys do the fake profiles, and it was pretty clever of you to go with Duke and C. Laettner, considering you're a Tarheel fan. You had me fooled, though. Good one!

Last edited:
Lol

Oooooh this is gonna be epic. Rulz! They calling you a Duke fan! Come on big boy, defend your title as the greatest smack talker this side of the Mississippi! You ain't retired yet my friend! Come on! You Hillary Clinton supporting, Shelby loving, On your knees south point showing, liberal wanna be basketball playing, Burns and Beam chest bumpin fool. I can't wait to hear your insulting comments while you trash talk everything you assume about me, my mother? Father? Brother? Sister? Wife? Kids? Duke? I'm curious! What's it gonna be? Who's got a mattress strapped to them? Who sniffs their arm pits for fun? Go ahead! Let them know, we are NOT the same person.

Alright boys check this out. I know cal preps can't predict the future, but I was just curious on what their little projection thing thought about Crest Shelby, KM, and South Point. KM (before the injury of a major player) was a two point favorite over Crest! Ha! Third place in conference possibly? Oh they won't know how to handle not being undefeated after two years of being spoiled rotten.

Alright boys check this out. I know cal preps can't predict the future, but I was just curious on what their little projection thing thought about Crest Shelby, KM, and South Point. KM (before the injury of a major player) was a two point favorite over Crest! Ha! Third place in conference possibly? Oh they won't know how to handle not being undefeated after two years of being spoiled rotten.
Saw them picked 2nd . Where are they picked 3rd ?

Okay, so simple math dictates that if KM and Shelby are picked over Crest...you are there for in third place assuming Crest beats Burns.

It's not a poll, it's a match projection that calpreps uses. Sometimes it's right. Sometimes it's waaaay off. They have school in the US in there system, and when you match two teams together it's calculates a score between the two team. I put in Crest vs KM out of curiosity and it shot out KM winning this year 26-24. Which is probably not gonna happen, but still it's interesting.

It's not a poll, it's a match projection that calpreps uses. Sometimes it's right. Sometimes it's waaaay off. They have school in the US in there system, and when you match two teams together it's calculates a score between the two team. I put in Crest vs KM out of curiosity and it shot out KM winning this year 26-24. Which is probably not gonna happen, but still it's interesting.
I know they lost merchant but now i hear another receiver is not playing for km this year . Speedy white kid who broke one against us last year.

Comparing teams across states and years is pretty interesting. I tried a 2003 Indy vs a 2005 De La Salle and a 96 Crest vs 2009 Byrnes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT