ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at Salisbury next week.Going to be a great one

I wander if Salisbury was missing key players for the Thomasville ? I see that Salisbury blowed everyone out except them… Thomasville is a good 1a team but that score baffles me tho..
Now to the game against Shelby I think it’s going to be a battle !!!! I’m going with Shelby because…. Just because ima thinking Shelby is back

I wander if Salisbury was missing key players for the Thomasville ? I see that Salisbury blowed everyone out except them… Thomasville is a good 1a team but that score baffles me tho..
Now to the game against Shelby I think it’s going to be a battle !!!! I’m going with Shelby because…. Just because ima thinking Shelby is back
Maybe, just maybe, Thomasville is better than a lot of posters think. And maybe North Rowan is too. And Salisbury just showed they’re pretty good.
Not touting Thomasville for a championship or anything. But I think those teams have been underrated all year by a lot of folks.

Maybe, just maybe, Thomasville is better than a lot of posters think. And maybe North Rowan is too. And Salisbury just showed they’re pretty good.
Not touting Thomasville for a championship or anything. But I think those teams have been underrated all year by a lot of folks.
Well them … maybe ,just maybe, Thomasville knocks off MT Airy then (they may show up now that I have mentioned them😂)
I also agree about them being overlooked (I like 1a also )

Reactions: T-ville Bulldawgs07
Lol Shelby is back😂😂 where did we go?

Well them … maybe ,just maybe, Thomasville knocks off MT Airy then (they may show up now that I have mentioned them😂)
I also agree about them being overlooked (I like 1a also )
Pretty unlikely, even for a diehard Bulldog. Beating Albemarle, then likely Eastern Randolph, then Mount Airy is a tall order. But I do think we should have beaten NR and had a shot against Salisbury. Mostly, I just want to beat the Blue Dogs tonight. Getting to the third round is about right for this team Anything else would be icing on the cake.

They have a running back that is very similar to Willis.
Salisbury has a big JR.Running back.Runs hard.But Salisbury key is speed,speed and speed.They play a weak regular season and several players play both ways.They won it all in the Covid 20-21 year and this team is similar.I think they win.

Reactions: Swaveycroccet
Salisbury has a big JR.Running back.Runs hard.But Salisbury key is speed,speed and speed.They play a weak regular season and several players play both ways.They won it all in the Covid 20-21 year and this team is similar.I think they win.
How is the Salisbury basketball team? Help is on the way after next Friday.😁

Shelby has no..6-9-7-11 @ rec all very Dangerous
THen 21 and 12 plus 4 sometimes at Rb.
Wildcat. 6-5-11
So Salsbury D going be tested..

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I know Salisbury RB has over 2000 yrds rushing. Another key player is D Walker a WR/DB.
Jamal Rule is obviously a great back, but the one good team (Thomasville) Salisbury played, he was held to 117 yards on 20 carries. Give Shelby’s Tate 20-30 carries a game, he’d have similar numbers.

Jamal Rule is obviously a great back, but the one good team (Thomasville) Salisbury played, he was held to 117 yards on 20 carries. Give Shelby’s Tate 20-30 carries a game, he’d have similar numbers.
I know Shelby is loaded and will be tough beat out.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Shelby will come in with respect for Salsbury.
But this Shelby team, has really come together since those 3 loses.
They are focused to win it all, not saying they cant be beat . But man there playing much better. Need cut few stupid mistakes out..

Out of curiosity how big of a crowd do y’all think will be coming to the game.

Last edited:
Depends Shelby Normally travels well, crowds at home not been great, due to conf. But being 3rd round im sure there be a good bit

Also they don't take cash for tickets. Locker rooms are across the street from the field

How u feel Salsbury was on the field?
That good, or terrilbe Maiden night

How u feel Salsbury was on the field?
That good, or terrilbe Maiden night
They're running back is good and elusive they're pretty physical up front. We actually moved the ball at times against them but then we just screwed up. Our quarterback is honestly hit and miss any given Friday night this year and he did not have a good game. I don't think Salisbury offense is complicated. But they are good at it. They're passing doesn't look scary honestly I feel like the rest of them out on some bad pass interference calls. If y'all stop number 23 they're running back ya'll win

I think this will be good game. But I’m going with Shelby for the win. Unless they Shelby beat themselves I believe Shelby moves on to the next rd. I have in my picks.

One of Salisbury's 2 touchdowns was a scoop 6 against Thomasville. Very impressive that Thomasville’s defense held Salisbury’s offense to 1 score.

You may be on to something there OC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT