ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: Burns at Bunker Hill

I hope the game is a lot more exciting than the thread and I believe it will be. I think Burns may have a little chip on their shoulder as the “underdog” in this match up. Will bunker hill try to throw it more to attack a weakness or are they dance with what’s got them to this point? I guess time will tell. Burns will move the ball and score I have no doubt in my mind. We just need to score one more!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I hope the game is a lot more exciting than the thread and I believe it will be. I think Burns may have a little chip on their shoulder as the “underdog” in this match up. Will bunker hill try to throw it more to attack a weakness or are they dance with what’s got them to this point? I guess time will tell. Burns will move the ball and score I have no doubt in my mind. We just need to score one more!
One thing people don't mention also is Bunker Hill has a decent field goal kicker also. So if it comes down to the wire you need to keep them out of field goal range

Will be live stream but bring ya mama an nem we need to get behind the boys.
Listen, I know. I want to go but not sure if I'll make it. I haven't been to Bunker Hill and love to go to new stadiums. I just don't know if it's in the cards.

Not sure how true it is but I heard SR QB for Burns is injured and will not play tonight

Fair enough we will see soon
Should be a fun atmosphere! Glad you guys didn’t move the game up. Defense wins championships and tonight that couldn’t be more true. The winner of this game will be decided on which defense stands tall. Special teams will be big but I think this one comes down to Run D. Both teams have very good running backs. This is what playoff football is about.

Should be a fun atmosphere! Glad you guys didn’t move the game up. Defense wins championships and tonight that couldn’t be more true. The winner of this game will be decided on which defense stands tall. Special teams will be big but I think this one comes down to Run D. Both teams have very good running backs. This is what playoff football is about.
can’t beat playoff football

“ burns to much fire power “
I don't think one Burns poster said we would win this game. We all thought we had a good shot. We played bad. Credit to BH for making us look bad. Your defensive line was in our back field all night. But as bad as we played, we had a chance at the end. Good luck next week. Monroe is a different animal. Hope your lineman is OK too.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT