ADVERTISEMENT

(11) Forest Hills at (3) Community School of Davidson

Winner plays winner of Salisbury and Shelby.

Jackets won the early season match (also at CSD), 21-14.

Thoughts? Predictions?
FH is playing really good and played really bad against CSD our last game. I think CSD has a good team but I think we have too much fire power. FH by 1-2 scores. I think it’ll be a good game though CSD has a gun slinger qb and a good wr and a big tight end.

Somebody give me info on this school they call Community School of Davidson.

I have no idea. A lottttttt of schools recruit now.
You got that right. I went to a Tville game about 10 years ago and a players dad told me if you had a kid in the 8th grade that was a good athlete and would not age out as a senior they would hold him back in the 8th grade another year. That would make him a 5th year senior, which makes a lot of difference in a player.

We are in Davidson, NC however our sports complex is in Huntersville, NC. Google Spartan Athletic Complex, Huntersville and it pops right up.

Safe travels to all FH fans.

And no, we do not recruit. We have 500 kids total at our HS and the state runs the lottery program to admit kids and wait list is over 3000 kids every year.

We are in Davidson, NC however our sports complex is in Huntersville, NC. Google Spartan Athletic Complex, Huntersville and it pops right up.

Safe travels to all FH fans.

And no, we do not recruit. We have 500 kids total at our HS and the state runs the lottery program to admit kids and wait list is over 3000 kids every year.
What is that ?

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
CSD is not physical enough to play with Forest Hills. Also the schedule is not that strong either. I got Forest Hills beating them 35-14. This game will be the style of fights.
Hereeeee we go….

The last time we played earlier this year, the final score was 21-14. I think FH probably thought that going into the game as well…

The game was hard fought on both sides. FH got away with a massive offensive PI on their first score. Otherwise it’s 14-14. We missed a chip shot FG, and didn’t score inside the red zone on 3 occasions. We have cleaned up our stuff - I’m sure FH cleaned up some things as well. I predict another great game. We will just have to keep proving all the old head, forum warriors wrong I guess.

For those with the kind words - thank you all!

You got that right. I went to a Tville game about 10 years ago and a players dad told me if you had a kid in the 8th grade that was a good athlete and would not age out as a senior they would hold him back in the 8th grade another year. That would make him a 5th year senior, which makes a lot of difference in a player.
Which Tville?

Looks like a shoot out or draw next week.
Shelby Qb was 16-23 312 yrds 4 td no int.
No.6 rec 9-234 rec
No.21 33 carrys 198 yrds rushing 1 td
Shelby had 515 total yrds on offense on that great Salisbury D

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT