East Surry 28
Community School of Davidson 27

Randleman 28
Forest Hills 21

Shelby 42
Lincolnton 28

Salisbury 42
Maiden 30
If we get our asses kicked that bad we deserve to be home but I do find it hard to believe Bunker Hill will hold us to less points than Crest and Shelby did. Looking at the Lincolnton score, they didn't hold Lincolnton to 21 so what makes you think they will do that to Burns? I had us scoring at least 21 in the first half.

If we get our asses kicked that bad we deserve to be home but I do find it hard to believe Bunker Hill will hold us to less points than Crest and Shelby did. Looking at the Lincolnton score, they didn't hold Lincolnton to 21 so what makes you think they will do that to Burns? I had us scoring at least 21 in the first half.
Just seems like you have been struggling as of late, especially on defense

Reactions: Maiden Creek
They just did beat West Lincoln 21-15. I have Norris scoring 3 tds on his own.

Last edited:
Just seems like you have been struggling as of late, especially on defense
On offense? We had some injuries against Shelby but even Shelby fans will tell you our struggles are not on offense. lol I thought against PLP our run D was pretty good.

Reidsville 49
West Stokes 13

Brevard 34
North Stanly 28

Monroe 55
West Lincoln 20

Bunker Hill 42
Burns 21

East Surry 28
Community School of Davidson 27

Randleman 28
Forest Hills 21

Shelby 42
Lincolnton 28

Salisbury 42
Maiden 30
Weird….

CSD loses to Forest Hills this year 21-14. Should have/could have won that one. Same CSD team last year with same players against the same Bunker Hill team in round 2, loses by a point when we were up by 13 with 6 mins left in 4th quarter.

CSD also scores LOTS of points so, 27 would be a very very bad night..

Yet - no respect. Not surprising though - ES has a strong reputation of winning and I get that. I look forward to this game!

Weird….

CSD loses to Forest Hills this year 21-14. Should have/could have won that one. Same CSD team last year with same players against the same Bunker Hill team in round 2, loses by a point when we were up by 13 with 6 mins left in 4th quarter.

CSD also scores LOTS of points so, 27 would be a very very bad night..

Yet - no respect. Not surprising though - ES has a strong reputation of winning and I get that. I look forward to this game!
Keep winning and you will get respect. I don't see a blowout either way

That’s fair - and yes, I meant to say you’re also calling pretty much 50/50 which is fine. Should be a great game.
East Surry lost a ton from last year…2nd only to Maiden in lost players… and it was closer than most thought too.

The Cardinals are improving each week… similar to Maiden….but I’m taking CSD in this one… y’all should win this game….for the record….Bunker Hill should too.

We’ll see!

• Wow
Reactions: dallashornet
East Surry lost a ton from last year…2nd only to Maiden in lost players… and it was closer than most thought too.

The Cardinals are improving each week… similar to Maiden….but I’m taking CSD in this one… y’all should win this game….for the record….Bunker Hill should too.

We’ll see!
If Burns struggles with run defense - that BH RB will have a night. He is TOUGH to tackle. Selfishly, I just want a rematch with Forest Hills in RD3 but they have a tough game against Randleman first..

I think CSD wins against East Surry. East had a pretty good year after the talent they lost. I pick Reidsville to come out of the west. I can't see any of the teams left beating them.

I think CSD wins against East Surry. East had a pretty good year after the talent they lost. I pick Reidsville to come out of the west. I can't see any of the teams left beating them.
Just curious..... who have they played? Only team worth anything they lost.

Reidsville hasn't the played the powerhouses of Bessemer City, HIghland Tech, or Cherryville , or the up and coming Thomas Jefferson.
Neither have they played Crest, KM, or AC Reynolds. How is powerhouse Northern Guilford doing?
It was a injury riddled start to the season

I definitely give y’all that. However, beating down West Stokes shouldn’t have my man thinking you guys are world beaters, though. Heck, East Surry blew them off the field, and they’re not even a shell of the program they used to be, not this season, anyway. McMichael also beat West Stokes. Smh

Last edited:
Neither have they played Crest, KM, or AC Reynolds. How is powerhouse Northern Guilford doing?

I definitely give y’all that. However, beating down West Stokes shouldn’t have my man thinking you guys are world beaters. Heck, East Surry blew them off the field, and they’re not even a shell of the program they used to be, not this season, anyway. McMichael also beat West Stokes. Smh

Definitely hate we haven’t played a good team since being healthy. Do think we are playing good ball, however

Reactions: Lion Attack
The participants of the Northern Guilford participants are probably doing what yall will be doing after your entanglement with Salisbury , Mister Lion Attack.

The participants of the Northern Guilford participants are probably doing what yall will be doing after your entanglement with Salisbury , Mister Lion Attack.
At least you guys got a head start in basketball. “Northern Guilford Participants” pretty much sums it up, and has a nice ring to it, Mister GSO-Triple5.

Last edited:
You’re counting out yourselves as well as bunker hill. I know you said potential though
The one thing you need to know about the Burns posters on here, is we are for the most part realists. I think if we can get by Bunker Hill tonight, it will be a very tough matchup with Monroe for us. We're obviously not as good as last year and they are better than last year.

Don't matter when they have everyone healthy on the field hard to matchup. The East may have something for them. It will take a ball control team to beat them. Monroe possibly but they in the past don't put 4 quarters together

That potential Monroe-Reidsville game will be awesome. Monroe will match up really good against them.
Yeah I want to see what that looks like. Monroe has been tested early in the season and survived without many injuries. No 2A school has been within 20 points of them. They looked good against Crest, West Charlotte, Porder Ridge, and Forest Hills. There's nobody in 2A I feel better than the first 3 mentioned.

Yeah I want to see what that looks like. Monroe has been tested early in the season and survived without many injuries. No 2A school has been within 20 points of them. They looked good against Crest, West Charlotte, Porder Ridge, and Forest Hills. There's nobody in 2A I feel better than the first 3 mentioned.
Most teams have 2 really good players at receiver not 5 like Reidsville. At 6'7 Harrison is always a mismatch and Flippen is super fast, Neal can be used in many ways.

Most teams have 2 really good players at receiver not 5 like Reidsville. At 6'7 Harrison is always a mismatch and Flippen is super fast, Neal can be used in many ways.
As was mentioned, Monroe has the players to match up with them if they do meet up. If so it will be a good game.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I saw you in the garden section of Lowes, you was stacked up next to the Black Cow. Had to hold my nose. Did you know you have a game next week against Salisbury, the week after that you have to play the winner of either......awe just get your brackets out. There are about ten games to be settled before you would even need to fuel up and check the air pressure your tires to prepare for your trip to Reidsville. You play Salisbury next. Don't get over your skis. Reidsville plays Brevard/N Stanley winner. At least you know who you play NEXT. Think about that, dream about Reidsville. Of I know what you dream about every night. 22-19.

I saw you in the garden section of Lowes, you was stacked up next to the Black Cow. Had to hold my nose. Did you know you have a game next week against Salisbury, the week after that you have to play the winner of either......awe just get your brackets out. There are about ten games to be settled before you would even need to fuel up and check the air pressure your tires to prepare for your trip to Reidsville. You play Salisbury next. Don't get over your skis. Reidsville plays Brevard/N Stanley winner. At least you know who you play NEXT. Think about that, dream about Reidsville. I know what you dream about every night. 22-19.

It really should be 5-3 in ya’ll favor
Nah, we ain’t doing make believe games. There were years we won it, too, and you were no where to be found, one being True Dynasty and company smashing Tarboro in ‘98, the same Tarboro that smashed y’all the week before. Win whenever you do indeed play us!

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Nah, we ain’t doing make believe games. There were years we won it, too, and you were no where to be found, one being True Dynasty and company smashing Tarboro in ‘98, the same Tarboro that smashed y’all the week before. Win whenever you do indeed play us!

And I gave you 2015, cause you would’ve absolutely gave us a running clock. But that’s fair. I didn’t go too far back, but I know we could have met in 2011 as well. But, you’ll agree with me it’s no reason y’all shouldn’t have been in the state championship game vs us that Covid year, even with a down Shelby team

Reactions: Lion Attack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT