West Henderson 34
East Lincoln 28

Oak Grove 42
Pisgah 27

AC Reynolds 21
Kings Mtn 20

Hickory 35
North Lincoln 20
I agree on all picks .. but I think West Hendo win is larger than 6 (14+ ish) …. I may be sticking my neck out too far for West but I think they have a great squad

Reactions: beamer24
Crest 42
Statesville 14

West Charlotte 34
Hibriten 28

Robinson 20
NW Cabarrus 14

Dudley 49
Central Davidson 13

West Henderson 34
East Lincoln 28

Oak Grove 42
Pisgah 27

AC Reynolds 21
Kings Mtn 20

Hickory 35
North Lincoln 20
I like you picks but I think the Dudley game is a pure blowout! If Central can score 13 point ill be super surprised I say Dudley 62-0, running clock by half time. I also think the OG/Pisgah game may be a bit closer than you pick. I am hoping for OG to make history and win a second round matchup for the first time in the short 6 year school history but if they can I say OG 21-17.

Reactions: beamer24
All I agree with except EL beats West
Sausage … I watched East play hickory this year and they were not impressive at all. Hickory ran though them like sh*t though a baby diaper (as Rulz says 😂) And this West team is a real team. But hey that’s why this is so much fun cause the games have to be played IRL and not in our heads

I think the result of this game will get West some more respect from those who haven’t saw them.

Also, I think the Pisgah game will be closer in score than what’s listed above.

Sausage … I watched East play hickory this year and they were not impressive at all. Hickory ran though them like sh*t though a baby diaper (as Rulz says 😂) And this West team is a real team. But hey that’s why this is so much fun cause the games have to be played IRL and not in our heads
I heard West Henderson was dang good. Heard they played ball with speed and had decent size

Like if you were to go in disrespectful to them and play them with your B game. You are going home

Last edited:
I looked at West roster and they got some monsters. In the past they had size but speed killed them. Big but slower. I had an old friend tell me this is the best chance West has ever had to go all the way. He said they have the speed to go with it. Time will tell but he’s an Asheville guy that has coached in that area for years. He said they are quietly sneaking through but they are serious.

I heard West Henderson was dang good. Heard they played ball with speed and had decent size

Like if you were to go in disrespectful to them and play them with your B game. You are going home
they are a well rounded team I watched the game with Polk and went and seen them play Pisgah and was really impressed. What impressed me was how well they executed on offense and defense… they play as a team and actually have some speed this year… not Crest speed but who does tho 😂
I’m super interested in how KM does with ACR

they are a well rounded team I watched the game with Polk and went and seen them play Pisgah and was really impressed. What impressed me was how well they executed on offense and defense… they play as a team and actually have some speed this year… not Crest speed but who does tho 😂
I probably have too many points in the ACR and Kings mtn game. It could easily be a 13-10 or 14-7 type of game.

Yes, they are fast as a unit but they also execute quickly on offense which makes them “appear” even faster. They are into the heart and soul of the play soon and moving forward. They’ll also gladly embrace you physically especially Manuel, and the little running back bounces right back after taking a lick.

West may not win it all, but yes, this group of athletes is their best chance.

Reactions: Mopar forever
West isn't good enough to take anyone lightly or have an off night. I am not sure anyone is at this point in the season. You don't get many opportunities for the defending champ to play a meaningful game in your house, gotta take advantage of these opportunities. With that said, this team has been really fun to watch and I hope they continue to play for many more games.

I know West Henderson is really good this year, I was curious what’s the furthest they’ve ever been in the playoffs? This year gonna set the mark??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT