ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Round Western Playoff Picks

LA why do you always have it in for the Rams? You didnt' have it in for WRH when they were talking trash back in 2021. You brought them cookies.

LA why do you always have it in for the Rams? You didnt' have it in for WRH when they were talking trash back in 2021. You brought them cookies.
That’s cap! WRH was respectful to the point, I didn’t even know to how engage in any back and forth with them, hence me joining the sweater club. We had never played them, and they were saying things like, “it’s an honor to play Shelby and so on”. They recognized Shelby as the storied, blue blood program that it is.

As for the Rams, we’re rivals on this site, but I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as it used to be. There’s mutual respect. A few of their posters are among my favorite posters. I am no different than Tarheel. Difference is, he’s just so smooth and tactful with his banter. Facts24 reminds me of myself, my earlier days on this site.

The more and more you embrace Monroe as your team, you, too, will have a rival in these forums, maybe with Shelby, maybe with Da Ville.

Last edited:
Nah, we ain’t doing make believe games. There were years we won it, too, and you were no where to be found, one being True Dynasty and company smashing Tarboro in ‘98, the same Tarboro that smashed y’all the week before. Win whenever you do indeed play us!
Would all the Shelby posters want to sign some kind of armistice with the Reidsville guys? Truth is Truth and like you are saying, Make Believe should be left to the Disney. Can I quote you in the future? How about I quote you right now "Nah, we ain't doing make believe games." If that is true you should go back and delete the your next sentence, "There were years we won it, too, and you were now where to be found........." Is that make believe?

That’s cap! WRH was respectful to the point. I didn’t even know to how engage in any back and forth with them, hence me joining the sweater club. We had never played them, and they were saying things like, “it’s an honor to play Shelby and so on”. They recognized Shelby as the storied, blue blood program that it is.

As far the Rams, we’re rivals on this site, but I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as it used to be. There’s mutual respect. A few of their posters are among my favorite posters. I am know different than Tarheel. Difference is, he’s just some smooth and tactful with his banter. Facts24 reminds me of myself, my earlier days on this site.

The more and more you embrace Monroe as your team, you, too, will have a rival in these forums, maybe with Shelby, maybe with Da Ville.

I'm just observing their status in the field. If they sucked it would be somebody else like Burns or Reidsville or Shelby or Bunker Hill

Tell you the truth, I don't go crazy over this. I just think it's fun to trade banter with you guys. Some peoples skin is very thin. You know who they are. I don't sleep with it. I got leaves to get up, now they get under my skin.
The more we get into the playoffs it gets to be more about the game and less about banter. It would be better if we just stuck to this year. Live in the now. We go to games where the other teams fans are at least 100 yards away. These threads are more like, we are sitting next to each other in the bleachers. Might would be better if we could maintain civility. Kind of like brothers-in-law. One likes the Cowboys one likes the Redskins. They watch the game sitting in the same room and rag on each other the whole game. One goes away with something to brag about for a year. In the spring they will still go fishing together.

That’s cap! WRH was respectful to the point. I didn’t even know to how engage in any back and forth with them, hence me joining the sweater club. We had never played them, and they were saying things like, “it’s an honor to play Shelby and so on”. They recognized Shelby as the storied, blue blood program that it is.

As far the Rams, we’re rivals on this site, but I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as it used to be. There’s mutual respect. A few of their posters are among my favorite posters. I am know different than Tarheel. Difference is, he’s just some smooth and tactful with his banter. Facts24 reminds me of myself, my earlier days on this site.

Me and la will def meet up at some point

• Love
Reactions: Lion Attack
Tell you the truth, I don't go crazy over this. I just think it's fun to trade banter with you guys. Some peoples skin is very thin. You know who they are. I don't sleep with it. I got leaves to get up, now they get under my skin.
The more we get into the playoffs it gets to be more about the game and less about banter. It would be better if we just stuck to this year. Live in the now. We go to games where the other teams fans are at least 100 yards away. These threads are more like, we are sitting next to each other in the bleachers. Might would be better if we could maintain civility. Kind of like brothers-in-law. One likes the Cowboys one likes the Redskins. They watch the game sitting in the same room and rag on each other the whole game. One goes away with something to brag about for a year. In the spring they will still go fishing together.
I dont know you, nor cared if you went crazy or not. I only read the first few sentences of your book. Do you think people will finish what you wrote?

Reactions: tarheel fan1

For sure, I’d say we both have the competitive trash talk but still respect each other enough and each other programs enough. I could be a version of the younger you haha

• Haha
Not sure id go that far bro...ack up good but def. Not Ben...if hes a no go that may hurt..
If he’s a “no go”, Burns is done, unless they get a Herculean effort from Norris. Dudes have been snake bitten in the playoffs, with their quarterbacks. I remember Sweezy being out a few years ago. I hope this is fake news for the Dawgs, though.

If he’s a “no go”, Burns is done, unless they get a Herculean effort from Norris. Dudes have been snake bitten in the playoffs, with their quarterbacks. I remember Sweezy being out a few years ago. I hope this is fake news for the Dawgs, though.

It’s even swirling on Facebook. It’s def some smoke to this. But hopefully the backup is either really good, or hopefully this isn’t true like you said

Burns beat us by 1 that year. Then he missed next game and lost to Salisbury who won it all. 🙄

Burns beat us by 1 that year. Then he missed next game and lost to Salisbury who won it all. 🙄
Yea Salisbury got 4 timeouts. I’ll die on that hill. They gave the timeout back but the clock still stopped. 🤦‍♂️ Mauney was the freshman QB in that game.

Reactions: beamer24
I want to give a shout out to the couple of people on this thread that picked Randleman to beat Forest Hills and CSD to lose to East Surry. Now both teams meet in round three but also in a Part Deux rematch from earlier in the season. 🤪

I second this 💪🏼

CSD becomes the first charter school to make it to the 3rd round in 2A playoffs in NC state history.

Much respect for Reidsville's program... lots of old titles and several new, but they're no Shelby. 1971-2001 removes them from any conversation with Shelby.
Then why don't you shut up, since you have settled the matter in your tiny little brain. Mr. Cut and paste the same ole crap for what seems like before the game was ever invented Here's one for you, 22-19..

• Haha
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Much respect for Reidsville's program... lots of old titles and several new, but they're no Shelby. 1971-2001 removes them from any conversation with Shelby.
Are Shelby's titles won in the years, 1971 thru 2001, old titles or new titles. You, like many in todays society are constantly redefining terms to fit an agenda. I know your agenda and the reason for it. You must be lacking in some respects. You must have came up a little short.

Are Shelby's titles won in the years, 1971 thru 2001, old titles or new titles. You, like many in todays society are constantly redefining terms to fit an agenda. I know your agenda and the reason for it. You must be lacking in some respects. You must have came up a little short.
Considering the modern era of football started in 1968ish, I believe everything since then is considered "new". NCHSAA may consider everything since 1972 as "new", but all schools still were not under one body until 1977.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT