ADVERTISEMENT

3A Hickory vs Central Cabarrus “The Big Showdown”

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
I thought I make a special thread on this one. The Big matchup we anticipated to happen. Both teams are 31-0. Winner advances to the State 3A final. Any thoughts with this game. Can Hickory make history and pull out a big one like we seen football. It’s going to be exciting one to watch.

I thought I make a special thread on this one. The Big matchup we anticipated to happen. Both teams are 31-0. Winner advances to the State 3A final. Any thoughts with this game. Can Hickory make history and pull out a big one like we seen football. It’s going to be exciting one to watch.
CC will win by 20 plus. Maybe by halftime also.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I see Hickory has couple 6’ 8 on the roster. Anyone know anything about these 2 players. CC has one 6’9 and 6’6

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hey CHEERDUCK, did Hickory boys win the State 3A in basketball back in “96, the same season Hickory won the football State 3A. I couldn’t remember if it was girls or boys that won it at the time.
HHS lost on a last second 3 point shot at the buzzer in '97. The current head coach had lead HHS back from a deficit in the 4th quarter of that game.

Watched the first half on NFHS network ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT