ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at Salisbury next week.Going to be a great one

Have to force them to be 1 dimensional and I just don’t see it. Hope it’s a close game. Final 4 In west is hard to reach.
Our defense is pretty good, our offense is electric! Good be a shoot out but idk. Shelby is fh daddy at this point. I’m excited for the cruise. I wasn’t buying the internet package. But I bought it at the stadium tonight lol.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Congratulations again to Shelby for the big win. Also Congratulations to Salisbury for exceptional great season they had. Salisbury started out strong but some costly mistakes hurt them. But at the end of the day I felt Shelby was the better team. I was impressed with Shelby QB and also the WRs for the big catches they made. Looks like we could see it come down between Shelby n Reidsville and that will be huge one to see. It will be a wait and see situation

Have to force them to be 1 dimensional and I just don’t see it. Hope it’s a close game. Final 4 In west is hard to reach.
Incredible 2nd half by the Golden Lions and a great crowd for Shelby. On to Thanksgiving.
Great win for Shelby over a really good Salisbury team. Great team effort, some great individual efforts, great preparation by the coaches, and an excellent turn out by the Shelby fans who really got behind their team tonight! Very proud to be a Lions fan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT