ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at Salisbury next week.Going to be a great one

I guess it sounds better than "7 of the last 11"
Yeah sounds good but this number grates at you

4-1

and the last three of said meetings were absolute defensive dominance

I know it, you know it, the lady ticket seller with the neatly trimmed beard and the eye patch and the tee shirt exclaiming her love for RamBBQ knows it
LOL Love ya Wes ha ha ha ha

All-time series - Salisbury leads 3-2
1970 - Shelby won 13-7 in 3A WNCHSAA Championship game
1974 - Salisbury won 14-3 in 3A WNCHSAA Championship game
2009 - Salisbury won 34-26 in 2AA 2nd Rd
2010 - Salisbury won 21-14 in 2AA Western Final (awesome game - Salisbury came back from down 14-0)
2019 - Shelby won 34-0 in 2AA State Championship (why was Salisbury in the East bracket?)

Last edited:
Lol I haven't even stepped foot in Shelby since my last demolition derby I ran at fairgrounds 3 years ago

In comparison to Shelby honestly Who has Salisbury reallly played? 3 teams with winning records and one of those was Mauen Friday night who I think would be fair to characterize this year as not Maiden’’s best (and I like Maiden)
Shelby will take this one by 21
Same thing is said every week. As I previously stated the kids on this team have gone through deep playoff runs and played tough competition every year they have been in high school. If this were a one off quality team I would be much more worried about the lack of tests throughout the year. A lot of this staff was here with Hinson and they know how to prepare themselves and prepare the kids. Not one soul on Lincolnton Rd is expecting a cake walk or anything less than a constant dog fight.

Well Chopper….Livermush is micro-regional fare.

Sooo…it really would be a very small area that you get both on planet earth. Thank God…I live in this area.

Made a road trip long ago…took my Grandmother to the Georgia welcome center on I-85 delivering her to my Uncle for the holidays. Turned around and headed back and stopped at the next restaurant exit…this is in SC mind you…..and went into a greasy spoon and asked for a livermush sandwich. The waitress looked at me like I had 3 heads and asked…what’s livermush?

I got up and walked out! 😂

Sooo…it really would be a very small area that you get both on planet earth. Thank God…I live in this area.

Made a road trip long ago…took my Grandmother to the Georgia welcome center on I-85 delivering her to my Uncle for the holidays. Turned around and headed back and stopped at the next restaurant exit…this is in SC mind you…..and went into a greasy spoon and asked for a livermush sandwich. The waitress looked at me like I had 3 heads and asked…what’s livermush?

I may have told the story before but ten years or so I was telling my coworkers about the delicacy of livermush. They were confused. A girl from the Bronx chimed in talking all about it. I asked her how she knew of livermush being from New York. She said her husband was from the area (either Burke or Rutherford).

Ever since I found out organized crime "collected debts" by feeding people to the pigs I said no to anything from porky. I ALMOST went vegetarian.

Bunch of potential cannibals

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I may have told the story before but ten years or so I was telling my coworkers about the delicacy of livermush. They were confused. A girl from the Bronx chimed in talking all about it. I asked her how she knew of livermush being from New York. She said her husband was from the area (either Burke or Rutherford).
I told that story to one of my smart ass customers…a northerner…he said…”Let me guess…you were at a Ruth’s Chris”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: LHSfaninVA
Offensive Stats:
Salisbury
Passing - 1,566 yards
Rushing - 3,194 yards
Total - 4,760

Shelby
Passing - 2,792
Rushing - 2,159
Total - 4,951

Salisbury Top 5 Rushers:
249 - 2,532, 34 TD
31 - 316, 9 TD
40 - 282, 3 TD
18 - 189, 2 TD
6 - 102, 2 TD

Shelby Top 5 Rushers:
146 - 1,214, 17 TD
39 - 382, 5 TD
37 - 238, 10 TD
20 - 203, 2 TD
12 - 86, 6 TD

Salisbury Top 5 Receivers:
51 - 692, 10 TD
10 - 236, 3 TD
10 - 188, 3 TD
15 - 184, 1 TD
6 - 121, 0 TD

Shelby Top 5 Receivers:
64 - 1,321, 15 TD
29 - 432, 7 TD
18 - 319, 6 TD
18 - 283, 6 TD
12 - 242, 3 TD

Ever since I found out organized crime "collected debts" by feeding people to the pigs I said no to anything from porky. I ALMOST went vegetarian.

Bunch of potential cannibals
“Bunch of potential cannibals” … and … what you don’t know won’t hurt you …. Unless someone sneaks up and shoots you in the back of the head … as my grandmother told me often 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yeah sounds good but this number grates at you

4-1

and the last three of said meetings were absolute defensive dominance

I know it, you know it, the lady ticket seller with the neatly trimmed beard and the eye patch and the tee shirt exclaiming her love for RamBBQ knows it
LOL Love ya Wes ha ha ha ha
Leave Wes outta this, he is to cool what Shelby "thinks" they are to hs football. You think sweet talking about our women gonna get you in free. That ticket lady once told me of all the Shelby fans she could go out with, she
would shave to run her fingers through SL's mane.

Stadium was completely full (as in sold out) for the North Rowan game. Really seems to matter who they are playing and what other county schools have going on.

I’d imagine this game will be packed. But probably not as much as it should be

Update:
NFHS has the broadcast rights to this game

For Shelby (and other fans), you can listen to the game the following ways:
92.9 FM - WCSL
1590 AM - WCSL
Internet on KTC Broadcasting - WCSL link

First Alert, comming to ya....
I tried to get Ktc so u could watch game Chop...
They letting NFHS network have rights...sorry bro

Reactions: Chopper747
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT