ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby and Burns rd 2 in rd 2

wish you guys were a little closer to this part of the state....think I would forgo Reidsville's 2nd round game to watch y'alls game....as they used to say....should be a slobberknocker..............not making a pick...think Burns has slight edge because it's home game but Shelby tonite sounded like they took no prisoners........................

Sf1- what’s you weekly injury report/excuses just in case?

2 words for ya......Suck it !!!!

Onething bout it I'll give Burns credit there good this year.
But please 012 if u get beat next couple weeks please don't disappear, I been on this board since 97. Under Shelby fan
And now under SF-1, winning season or not...

But please 012 if u get beat next couple weeks please don't disappear, I been on this board since 97. Under Shelby fan
We've had a winning season every year since you joined then. 😉

Only one losing season since 1955.

I really hate this game has to be played in the 2nd round. Tough break for both Shelby and Burns. But with that said, we knew this rematch would probably happen at some point.

I feel like it'll be a completely different game next Friday from a week ago. Nobody will be surprised by anything on either side.

To me this game is gonna be won by which coaching staff can make the best adjustments and which can throw in a wrinkle or two more than the other. Wouldn't surprise me to see some trickery from either side.

Also it concerns me that none of Burns' starters played after halftime last night. Most were actually done midway through the 2nd quarter. Just wondering if that'll affect their rhythm any next week.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I really hate this game has to be played in the 2nd round. Tough break for both Shelby and Burns. But with that said, we knew this rematch would probably happen at some point.

I feel like it'll be a completely different game next Friday from a week ago. Nobody will be surprised by anything on either side.

To me this game is gonna be won by which coaching staff can make the best adjustments and which can throw in a wrinkle or two more than the other. Wouldn't surprise me to see some trickery from either side.
Very good points, Shelby will need to contain the edges in this game, I worry more bout corners then I do over the top.
I promise this game David want get please of knowing Blues hand signals.
Turnovers will be big key, and back to coaching.
There saying rain fri, anybody think it maybe moved to Thursday.?

I’m beyond pumped for this game !! I admit that after the loss last week to Burns I had lost my confidence in Shelby.. but for Burns to beat Shelby 2 times in 3 weeks is gonna be a GIGANTIC task !!! I’m just glad I have zero emotional connections to either team and I can just watch 2 great teams duke it out 😂 gonna be a fun week

If Shelby would have just beaten crest like they should have, we wouldn’t be playing each other this week. We’re playing with a lot of confidence as we should. Just hope we aren’t overconfident this week. If it rains, I believe that gives us the advantage. But I’d rather it not rain. That would hinder the great atmosphere this Friday.

Im here for it boss.

We can get the job done and I feel like we will. I don’t see the game being much different than the first time. Regardless of the score Burns dominated Shelby. Controlled the line of scrimmage all night long and done whatever we wanted on offense. I respect Shelbys football tradition and always have. I will also confidently say that Shelby is as beatable as they have been in a long time. Shelby hasn’t beat a team worth talking about this year until last night. I figured this game would happen and here it is. Whether it’s the second round or the western finals. Somebody is going to be rolling out the basketballs Saturday morning.

So who is hurt this week? 🤣

Im here for it boss.

We can get the job done and I feel like we will. I don’t see the game being much different than the first time. Regardless of the score Burns dominated Shelby. Controlled the line of scrimmage all night long and done whatever we wanted on offense. I respect Shelbys football tradition and always have. I will also confidently say that Shelby is as beatable as they have been in a long time. Shelby hasn’t beat a team worth talking about this year until last night. I figured this game would happen and here it is. Whether it’s the second round or the western finals. Somebody is going to be rolling out the basketballs Saturday morning.

So who is hurt this week? 🤣

who ever has fans that know the coach's dinner schedule

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Chop stop being jealous, I'm sorry u have nobody to support or even ever go to game with...cause u don't ever attend one.
And 012 who's hurt? Hell u can't stay on top every year, put by God we have for last 12 or so years.
If this os your chance to jump on and trash Shelby go head cause we may just be done fri. But want be down for long.

We've had a winning season every year since you joined then. 😉

Only one losing season since

I think somebody hit a nerve there. It's easy to do that around here.

Chop stop being jealous, I'm sorry u have nobody to support or even ever go to game with...cause u don't ever attend one.
And 012 who's hurt? Hell u can't stay on top every year, put by God we have for last 12 or so years.
If this os your chance to jump on and trash Shelby go head cause we may just be done fri. But want be down for long.
You going with your girlfriends from supper club?

Hmmm...."done" whatever you wanted on offense but only scored 27 points?
Y’all couldn’t stop the run whatsoever. 9 minute plus drive running the clock, boys had their hands on their knees bent slam over. Game could have easily been 35-7. We get one called back because of a bone head kid running his mouth and then y’all score with less than 30 seconds to go. If it’s and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas all year long. But that’s a fact… we didn’t even have to open much of the play book. Went at your weakness and it worked for us.

Y’all couldn’t stop the run whatsoever. 9 minute plus drive running the clock, boys had their hands on their knees bent slam over. Game could have easily been 35-7. We get one called back because of a bone head kid running his mouth and then y’all score with less than 30 seconds to go. If it’s and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas all year long. But that’s a fact… we didn’t even have to open much of the play book. Went at your weakness and it worked for us.
I said last week and I'll say again that 3rd quarter drive against Shelby was the best drive Burns had all year, and one of the first times I've ever seen Shelby just get bullied around. However that was last time. We'll see what happens next Friday. I think Burns wins but it'll be closer

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Something else that concerns me this week is that Burns kicker hasn't exactly been automatic on XPs the last 2 weeks. That could be huge in this kinda game.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Lineman is out may be this week too knee.
But we see if Burns dominates this week, going be alot different then last I promise u that...
I heard a story about how that knee got injured and possibly made a parent mad. Not a football injury I heard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT