ADVERTISEMENT

Salisbury vs East Davidson Rd 1

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Salisbury takes on East Davidson for 1st rd playoffs. Winner takes on Maiden vs East Gaston. Will be interesting to see who matches up in 2nd rd.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Looking across the googles at possible teams we could play in future rounds, if we are lucky to keep winning and ran across the Salisbury Post

That runningback Rule is a BEAST

2100 plus yards and 30 plus tds.... 340 against NR

SHEESH.... What yall feedng them youngins down there :) they will be a very tough team to handle for anyone,and no one seems to be talking about them

Looking across the googles at possible teams we could play in future rounds, if we are lucky to keep winning and ran across the Salisbury Post

That runningback Rule is a BEAST

2100 plus yards and 30 plus tds.... 340 against NR

SHEESH.... What yall feedng them youngins down there :) they will be a very tough team to handle for anyone,and no one seems to be talking about them
Most fans are apprehensive about getting excited because their schedule has not been very challenging. I think they are a good team but we’re about to find out how good. They have athletes and some playmakers. One game at a time but I sure would love to see that third round game. I’ve seen those two battle in 2009, 2010 & 2019 (okay not a battle at all) and would like to see it a fourth time. But…. They have to take care of East Davidson and then a tough Maiden/EG team.

I agree with you dallashornet. My concern for Salisbury would be the solf schedule they had. Hard to gauge how good they really are. I do believe they are good team but my mind goes back to 2021 when they played Maiden in the playoffs. Salisbury was favored but ended up losing. Time will tell.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT