ADVERTISEMENT

#16 Chambers vs #17 NW Guilford

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
7-3 Chambers takes on 8-2 NW Guilford. Sounds like maybe a good game here. The winner will take on the winner of Weddington vs Providence game. What a 2nd rd game that will be. Any thoughts on this game.

If Chambers has a good back seven, I think they'll take this one. NW has a QB that'll throw it all over the place and a really good WR.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
7-3 Chambers takes on 8-2 NW Guilford. Sounds like maybe a good game here. The winner will take on the winner of Weddington vs Providence game. What a 2nd rd game that will be. Any thoughts on this game.
I think Chambers will benefit from playing a tough schedule and beat us....our conference is extremly top heavy

Yeah, unfortunately for NW Guilford, Chambers does an excellent job against passing teams. The team's that have beat them have grinded it out this year.

I think Chambers will benefit from playing a tough schedule and beat us....our conference is extremly top heavy
Top heavy, yeah Grimsley and then everyone else. NW Guilford struggled against the 3rd and 4th place teams in the conference, in Page and Northern Guilford. I think if Chambers can cover Cloud and get pressure on Ballou, while also scoring at a decent clip, they will have no trouble winning this game. I'm looking at a 35-14 type score.

Top heavy, yeah Grimsley and then everyone else. NW Guilford struggled against the 3rd and 4th place teams in the conference, in Page and Northern Guilford. I think if Chambers can cover Cloud and get pressure on Ballou, while also scoring at a decent clip, they will have no trouble winning this game. I'm looking at a 35-14 type score.
I agree….I think it could get out of hand quick personally

I saw chambers not allow a first down to west Charlotte for almost entire 1st 3 QTRS. Chambers defense is legit

Page showed the recipe for success against NW Guilford this year. Pressure the QB and play sound defense on the backend. Page just couldn't score enough points to put them away. I expect Chambers to be able to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT