ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

Tarboro has done everything they need to so far. I am sure they would like more offensive movement, but doing what they need to so far. Great tackles and covering assignments. Mount Airy has been a little better on offense, but a few mistakes have hurt. That turnover on downs hurt and they really needed that FG at the end of the half. Let's see what adjustments each team makes. Great defensive battle so far. Not as fun to watch, but solid tough football on both sides.

That dropped TD and then missed FG may really hurt in the end .. but great football game tho .. love a defensive battle

Reactions: Bearmod1
da-bears-icegif-1.gif

Last edited:
That defense is suffocating. I bet that tailgate group doubles in size next year. Great season Bears !!! With no passing game Tarboro was lucky to keep it this close
I said MA may shut them out and the guys out East said no way. lol At least MA shut them out on touchdowns and held them to a field goal. They are not laughing now.

Congratulations to Mt Airy on the win. They sure are tough as nails. Also hats off to Tarboro for a great season they had. I believe Tarboro will be back next season to represent the East.
Congratulations
I said MA may shut them out and the guys out East said no way. lol At least MA shut them out on touchdowns and held them to a field goal. They are not laughing now.
congratuations

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT