ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby and Burns rd 2 in rd 2

Ask Burns and South Point how many titles they have in 2a.

so what, you all play in a glorified JV league. Pipe down

funny-guy.gif

Did you see their schedule. Lol I actually went to a game this season. So this time you can’t say I’m down playing. I still expect them to be in a tight game with Shelby though. They are big to say the least. Lost 2nd round in 4a playoffs . Same level as page high school maybe a bit better
Knowing good and well he didn’t go to an Olympic game. You freestyled that one.😂

Last edited:
Knowing good and well he didn’t go to an Olympic game. You freestyled that one.😂
Was in the area for other reason. Always look for games to go to when in the rock hill area. I even drove to watch y’all play east surry in playoffs last year. My daughter like spending time with me doing that stuff so end up at games I never thought I would. I missed the crazy ES and rams game few years back while watching c catholic and hp Christian.

I don't care. I told you 2a just don't mean much to us. We know why ya'll do not ask to play up like Huss and stay in the weakest conference that ever existed.
I don't know about the playing up part when Huss has almost the exact same numbers as Crest.As for our conference that will change one day and all we can do is play the toughest non-conference schedule in 2a.

You’re right! But, that’s Hoey bumping these Shelby threads. Dude is on a mission to take down Shelby for good.
No, NO, NO,, Just one person, I respect Shelby more than you know. Your game, you entire program leaves nothing lacking. The same with you and Shelby Lion.
I know you are both cool dudes. But you know the two, they go beyond the pale. I know I better enjoy it while I can. Might not last through next year. I will be ready for my comeuppance.

Reactions: Lion Attack
No, NO, NO,, Just one person, I respect Shelby more than you know. Your game, you entire program leaves nothing lacking. The same with you and Shelby Lion.
I know you are both cool dudes. But you know the two, they go beyond the pale. I know I better enjoy it while I can. Might not last through next year. I will be ready for my comeuppance.
Pardon, 56.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT