ADVERTISEMENT

Can Cummings beat Clinton

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
3rd rd possibility. Been talking to several people from various communities and those people seem to think it’s possible. What say you?

Can they; possibly ; will they NO
Defense is the name of the game by that round.
I think that’s someone’s wishing and hoping
DarkHorses got that too
Everybody’s got to win round 1 &2 before thinking about round 3. Nobody’s assured to get there yet including the DarkHorses.

Last edited:
This game will come down to which defense dominates the game! But again both teams have to get their
Clinton has put a lot of points on the scoreboard this season mostly by halftime of every game, but just as impressive (that some football fans everywhere don’t appreciate) is their dominating defensive play.

Don't have high hopes on that. Cummings has had its hands full of 1A North Moore the past three years, losing the last two. They can't stop a good run game. Paylor IS their offense. I don't see them going too far, if they can even get by Clinton.
Then I don’t see them getting by the 910 AllStars

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Cummings got a great draw in that 4 team bracket their in. Martin County (9) at best is a twenty seed. @dogs79 when this matchup happens who would be the best player on the field in your opinion?

Cummings got a great draw in that 4 team bracket their in. Martin County (9) at best is a twenty seed. @dogs79 when this matchup happens who would be the best player on the field in your opinion?
Amaris Williams, he is being designated as all-American tomorrow night (not all-star but All American)

Amaris Williams, he is being designated as all-American tomorrow night (not all-star but All American)
I saw that earlier on high school espn, that’s a big honor. He looks the part for sure

Your coach and you perpetuated that label. Let me assure you of one thing, if there would to be a rematch about the same results would occur. You can’t beat the stars
Man, why does all stars bother y’all? Unfortunately, Clinton is the best team in 2a, 3a, and possibly 4a( if Hoggard is any indication). Made up of home grown players and several( legal) transfers. Why should I butter your toast? WRH doesn’t like Clinton. Clinton don’t like WRH. Got a great team and #10 is possibility the best player in the country. Y’all know that. Y’all can put a stop to all that recruiting stuff if you didn’t participate in the talk.

Last edited:
Man, why does all stars bother y’all? Unfortunately, Clinton is the best team in 2a, 3a, and possibly 4a( if Hoggard is any indication). Made up of home grown players and several( legal) transfers. Why should butter your toast? WRH doesn’t like Clinton. Clinton don’t like WRH. Got a great team and #10 is possibility the best player in the country. Y’all know that. Y’all can put a stop to all that recruiting stuff if you did participate in it.
I would accept the “Allstars” reference as a badge of honor tbh. The Darkhorses have curb stomped and embarrassed every team in their path so far. It’s almost like the playing field isn’t the same. They’ll get their first big test Friday night when Kinston comes to town.

Same, we’ve got a very good Panther team coming into Elizabeth City trying to hand us our first loss. If our defense doesn’t show up we’re going to be in trouble
Nah trust me you’re going to be fine. North Johnston don’t want any part of Northeastern. I am imagining they dread that ride to your stadium. I like how your trying to stay humble though.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
Northeastern has a great program. But they are not beating Wallace or east duplin especially with one of their younger weaker defenses they have had
Is this true @daagoob? This poster says your defense is young. How many Seniors are on defense for Northeastern? By the way I played at Princeton when I was in high school and Rosewood and North Johnston were our biggest rivals. So I hope Northeastern beats North Johnston. Don't let me down on that one humble Goob. LOL

Is this true @daagoob? This poster says your defense is young. How many Seniors are on defense for Northeastern? By the way I played at Princeton when I was in high school and Rosewood and North Johnston were our biggest rivals. So I hope Northeastern beats North Johnston. Don't let me down on that one humble Goob. LOL

Well I don’t know this poster but when he says we can’t beat East Duplin or Wrh then that says all I need to hear. He is correct about our defense and yes we are younger probably than most teams in that department. What he didn’t mention is that we have one of the most dominant running backs in the state and an offensive line that is very good. Throw in one of the top quarterbacks in 2a and how good our special teams are and I’d say we are very confident. So FootballDad I will go further on this subject. You may not know this but I am a gambler and definitely not scared to bet. I would without hesitation take Northeastern over either team and feel very good about it.

Well I don’t know this poster but when he says we can’t beat East Duplin or Wrh then that says all I need to hear. He is correct about our defense and yes we are younger probably than most teams in that department. What he didn’t mention is that we have one of the most dominant running backs in the state and an offensive line that is very good. Throw in one of the top quarterbacks in 2a and how good our special teams are and I’d say we are very confident. So FootballDad I will go further on this subject. You may not know this but I am a gambler and definitely not scared to bet. I would without hesitation take Northeastern over either team and feel very good about it.
Yeah I know you’re a gambler. I have kept up with the boards a while even before I finally joined.

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT