ADVERTISEMENT

Powerhouse

FBUncle

May 20, 2022
When will the Mecklenburg superpowers' never-ending string of postseason losses come to an end? These highly competitive imposing Charlotte teams should win the Big Dance this year without facing a CMS crackdown.

Last edited:
When will the Mecklenburg superpowers' never-ending string of postseason defeats come to an end? These highly competitive imposing Charlotte teams should win the Big Dance this year without facing a CMS crackdown.
December 9th

December 9th?
Unless I misread your question, it looked like you asked when a Charlotte superpower (a high performing 4A team that is routinely ranked Top 10-15) not lose in the playoffs. The state championship game looks to be on 12/9. I predict either Butler, Indy, or Hough will win that game this season.

Hence, December 9th, is the day

Unless I misread your question, it looked like you asked when a Charlotte superpower (a high performing 4A team that is routinely ranked Top 10-15) not lose in the playoffs. The state championship game looks to be on 12/9. I predict either Butler, Indy, or Hough will win that game this season.

Hence, December 9th, is the day
Although the organizations mentioned above are top candidates, I would first rule those phenomenal teams and programs out of the equation. I would devote more attention to those who have unlawful problems and those who encourage and foster those problems. They share the same issues & qualities as those who created the issue. They adhere to the motto "keep lying 'til we get caught". The history of their recurring postseason losses proves it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT