ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville boys come here for minute, lemme holla atcha

Chopper747

Jul 31, 2006
I went back to look into the record books and it appears since around 20123/2014 or so, NOBODY representing the west has lost a 2A championship game except ya'll.

Shelby
East Lincoln
Hibriten
Salisbury
Monroe
HP Andrews/Monroe(dont know who was east, but nobody out there in the flat coastal areas won)

...have all won their title games, most of them decisively. Ya'll are the ONLY western representatives that have LOST their title games to an east team in the last 10 years approximately.

Lemme tell ya'll right now..

FLOOUCVHD6HHMZCJH3MSCJX66Q.jpg

This is your last chance to make this right. If ya'lls team dont win on Saturday, we will begin a petition to have y'all banished to the east, no flip flopping east and west anymore. We need consistency outta you horned goats, not flip flopping wins and losses in the title game.

We not having the Wizards and Orange horses an over rated dogs and big mouth tigers hopping on the bandwagon of the teams that beat ya'll, beating their chest on this here platform. If you can't beat these dry run teams, dont claim us...

The choking has got to stop.

You have been warned

TELEMMGLPICT000351481332_16962459974030_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq8a-22Vlh2P_oUKqIJlQj6_ccg-3LFVl6sVnc1183vE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't overlook the fact that Reidsville did win as a west rep. in 2016 (over Holmes). 2018 (over Northeastern), 2019 (over Northeastern)....won it again in covid year 2020-2021 but that time as the east representative...take your shots win or lose...at least we know someone's paying attention...lol....could be like some of those schools that nobody ever notices or cares about....Have a Happy Holiday Chopper...........................

Don't overlook the fact that Reidsville did win as a west rep. in 2016 (over Holmes). 2018 (over Northeastern), 2019 (over Northeastern)....won it again in covid year 2020-2021 but that time as the east representative...take your shots win or lose...at least we know someone's paying attention...lol....could be like some of those schools that nobody ever notices or cares about....Have a Happy Holiday Chopper...........................
We have high standards like the marines, we're not the national guard

Ya'll get it right or ship out.

If you make it a lot you are bound to lose some
Nobody else lost but ya'll, even with multiple trips

Fix it!

Last edited:
they didn't...Reidsville did....biggest mistake was the defensive hit out of bounds at the goal line that gave WRH the ball at the goal line....wanna say Reidsville choked...ok....but at least they were there....more than almost every team can say..................

they didn't...Reidsville did....biggest mistake was the defensive hit out of bounds at the goal line that gave WRH the ball at the goal line....wanna say Reidsville choked...ok....but at least they were there....more than almost every team can say..................

Fix it!

who was the kid that did that?

That's what I'm saying now win or lose at least we was there. We still the best that came out the east regardless this year that's a big accomplishment right there. But some folks don't think so they look n see u don't win the ship u no good but u had to be good to get there.

Reactions: FormerDog38
I actually had a scathing speech ready in case a choke occurred.

Banishment averted.

We have high standards like the marines, we're not the national guard

Ya'll get it right or ship out.

Nobody else lost but ya'll, even with multiple trips

Fix it!
Bruh we lost in OT against the best Wing T I’ve seen!! With JEVONTE WILLIAMS!!!! And we scored on a 2 minute drill for OT!!! Holding on 2nd and 10 on WRH!!! 3rd and GOAL FROM 20 QB ran for bout 7!!! Woulda been 4th and Goal from the 13!!!! They don’t pass!!!! They would have had to take the 3!!! And hoped for a stop! QB runs out of bounds GAME OVER !!! Our Safety comes in literally 3-4 seconds and POPS the QB!!! I absolutely lost my mind!!!!! Then I realize it’s not automatic 1st!! So 4th and Goal from like 2-3. They got it!!! We had MOMENTUM!!! 1st play 9 yards! 2nd TD!!!! HE LOST THE BALL!!! WRH rushes the field!!!! The agony of their fans Leaving stadium after 10 yard penalty and the 8 yards gain on 3rd!!!! And we BEAT a West Team in this timeframe!!! So we up 1 on that side!!!! Beat the SOCKS OFF OF EM!!!! 45-14 I think!!! Also 2011 we got ROBBED in Kinston in the East! To go play West Stokes for the ship!!!! Again a late TD put us up 16-14!!!! They had like 4 seconds from the 50 they threw a Hail Mary!!!! Ball ON MULTILPLE PHOTO ANS VIDEO HIT THE GROUND. Easy call nor even close!!! Mf just grabbed the ball and act like he done some !!! Then Refs ARMS WENT UP!!!!!!! I liked to DIED!!!!!! We was not too good to start that year!!! Cummings was 1 seed I believe !! We was on the road by round 2-3 At Cummings we smoked Em after they beat us earlier in the year! Western Alamance. Cummings Reidsville West Stokes was good!!!! WS had a RB that was unstoppable!!! But we had a mean D Line!!! We had beat WS so badly for the last 5 years Trey wanted us! They won that mF easy!!! 16-0 record

Last edited:
Bruh we lost in OT against the best Wing T I’ve seen!! With JEVONTE WILLIAMS!!!! And we scored on a 2 minute drill for OT!!! Holding on 2nd and 10 on WRH!!! 3rd and GOAL FROM 20 QB ran for bout 7!!! Woulda been 4th and Goal from the 13!!!! They don’t pass!!!! They would have had to take the 3!!! And hoped for a stop! QB runs out of bounds GAME OVER !!! Our Safety comes in literally 3-4 seconds and POPS the QB!!! I absolutely lost my mind!!!!! Then I realize it’s not automatic 1st!! So 4th and Goal from like 2-3. They got it!!! We had MOMENTUM!!! 1st play 9 yards! 2nd TD!!!! HE LOST THE BALL!!! WRH rushes the field!!!! The agony of their fans Leaving stadium after 10 yard penalty and the 8 yards gain on 3rd!!!! And we BEAT a West Team in this timeframe!!! So we up 1 on that side!!!! Beat the SOCKS OFF OF EM!!!! 45-14 I think!!! Also 2011 we got ROBBED in Kinston in the East! To go play West Stokes for the ship!!!! Again a late TD put us up 16-14!!!! They had like 4 seconds from the 50 they threw a Hail Mary!!!! Ball ON MULTILPLE PHOTO ANS VIDEO HIT THE GROUND. Easy call nor even close!!! Mf just grabbed the ball and act like he done some !!! Then Refs ARMS WENT UP!!!!!!! I liked to DIED!!!!!! We was not too good to start that year!!! Cummings was 1 seed I believe !! We was on the road by round 2-3 At Cummings we smoked Em after they beat us earlier in the year! Western Alamance. Cummings Reidsville West Stokes was good!!!! WS had a RB that was unstoppable!!! But we had a mean D Line!!! We had beat WS so badly for the last 5 years Trey wanted us! They won that mF easy!!! 16-0 record

I saw the WRH game with Javonte Williams and another back Newkirk.
The 2nd half adjustments worked and I thought the rams had the game in hand until that late fumble.

I saw the WRH game with Javonte Williams and another back Newkirk.
The 2nd half adjustments worked and I thought the rams had the game in hand until that late fumble.
Shit wouldn’t have been no fumble!!!! The late hit lost the game!!!! That fumble was just getting back into it!!!!! Hell proll woulda went for 2!!!! I’ve NEVER seen a hit that late!!!!!! I stg to this day some rich Wallace alumni drove to Duke Street and was scared to death cause cuz said 20 thousand up front I’ll make damn sure we lose!!! Ima hit that QB 10 yards outta bounds around my teammates celebrating doing Dabs and shit!!!! Somebody gave him something! No way in HELL THEN they had to pay RB!!!! Double cause ball just really came out with no reason

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Shit wouldn’t have been no fumble!!!! The late hit lost the game!!!! That fumble was just getting back into it!!!!! Hell proll woulda went for 2!!!! I’ve NEVER seen a hit that late!!!!!! I stg to this day some rich Wallace alumni drove to Duke Street and was scared to death cause cuz said 20 thousand up front I’ll make damn sure we lose!!! Ima hit that QB 10 yards outta bounds around my teammates celebrating doing Dabs and shit!!!! Somebody gave him something! No way in HELL THEN they had to pay RB!!!! Double cause ball just really came out with no reason

Your posts are incredibly hard to read.

And you cant blame that game on one late hit. Or fumble. Or goaline pick 6. Or giving up a 70 yard TD the first play. Or not going for two when you score to make it 28-27.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
Sharpe is a straight dawg in both football and basketball. He may be the X-factor this basketball season.

I agree, he brings a lot to football and basketball. He also has a lot of versatility and a lot of unselfishness.
He didn’t play yesterday, apparently he has an injury. I’d love a smith vs reidsville match up this season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT