ADVERTISEMENT

Powerhouse

FBUncle

May 20, 2022
When will the Mecklenburg superpowers' never-ending string of postseason losses come to an end? These highly competitive imposing Charlotte teams should win the Big Dance this year without facing a CMS crackdown.

Last edited:
When will the Mecklenburg superpowers' never-ending string of postseason defeats come to an end? These highly competitive imposing Charlotte teams should win the Big Dance this year without facing a CMS crackdown.
December 9th

December 9th?
Unless I misread your question, it looked like you asked when a Charlotte superpower (a high performing 4A team that is routinely ranked Top 10-15) not lose in the playoffs. The state championship game looks to be on 12/9. I predict either Butler, Indy, or Hough will win that game this season.

Hence, December 9th, is the day

Unless I misread your question, it looked like you asked when a Charlotte superpower (a high performing 4A team that is routinely ranked Top 10-15) not lose in the playoffs. The state championship game looks to be on 12/9. I predict either Butler, Indy, or Hough will win that game this season.

Hence, December 9th, is the day
Although the organizations mentioned above are top candidates, I would first rule those phenomenal teams and programs out of the equation. I would devote more attention to those who have unlawful problems and those who encourage and foster those problems. They share the same issues & qualities as those who created the issue. They adhere to the motto "keep lying 'til we get caught". The history of their recurring postseason losses proves it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT