ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN EAGLES

It wasn’t all doom and gloom blackbulldog, I told him Wrh “might” have a slight advantage in the run game. The dogs will have their hands full. Trust me in this one, I’ve seen both teams. I’m glad you’ll be playing them and not us.

Wrh in a blowout. NE won't make it to the East finals, mark it down goobs. Get the popcorn ready.

You starting to sound like fence boy, rooting for whoever is good that year. WRH was ur fav team now WC and HC and Camden. Relax my guy pull for NE

Reactions: olddog77
You starting to sound like fence boy, rooting for whoever is good that year. WRH was ur fav team now WC and HC and Camden. Relax my guy pull for NE
Fence Boy 😂😂😂 He’s king of the clowns for sure. He’s the reason I’m having a change of heart towards Wrh.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
The hype train will end Friday
You don’t think WC will lose Friday do you? I think NE is still the team to beat in the East tbh. There is a lot more parity in the East this year so it’ll be interesting to see how things shake up. I personally think Wrh season ends next Friday at WC. That rb at WC is very good and the Dogs defense is very bad.

Wrh in a blowout. NE won't make it to the East finals, mark it down goobs. Get the popcorn ready.
WRH in a blowout?? I'd you are talking about West Craven that game will be in the 2nd Rd if both teams advance this Friday. I'll be more than glad to lay some cash on the line if you really think that. Of course you will have to come next week and stand with me so we can pay off. Somehow I think that last part will exclude you. Are you up for it?? I may even give some points since the game will be at West Craven if we advance to the 2nd Rd.

WRH in a blowout?? I'd you are talking about West Craven that game will be in the 2nd Rd if both teams advance this Friday. I'll be more than glad to lay some cash on the line if you really think that. Of course you will have to come next week and stand with me so we can pay off. Somehow I think that last part will exclude you. Are you up for it?? I may even give some points since the game will be at West Craven if we advance to the 2nd Rd.
Otis, I would hate to take some money off my Buddy. But,I did from Goob

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Otis, I would hate to take some money off my Buddy. But,I did from Goob
Well I was thinking of cooking you guy's some steaks next week if we do play. It's that blowout crap he's talking that caused that. But I will back that bet up with him. I'll even include him in a pregame steak! Maybe we will have decent weather. If so I will cook us a steak.

Well I was thinking of cooking you guy's some steaks next week if we do play. It's that blowout crap he's talking that caused that. But I will back that bet up with him. I'll even include him in a pregame steak! Maybe we will have decent weather. If so I will cook us a steak.
There’s a better chance that Camden beats Whiteville this week than there is of Wrh blowing out WC. That’s not happening

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Ottis Jr you really got WC beating wrh? If so man take the blinders off. 21+ a blowout in ur eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79
Camden County girls volleyball is now 27-0. They beat Bartlett Yancey tonight
and will play for the state championship Saturday. I know it’s not football but it’s still my local school in out county. They won the 1a state championship in softball this spring.
Yep they play a team from PAC7 and my county 2 seed from west Southwestern Randolph. SWR 27-5 overall.

• Love
Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
You don't even believe that. Just talking crap. Then again you probably haven't seen us play. Come get some is all I can say.

Will be a cake walk for wrh if WC can get that far. Be serious WC just feel good to make the playoffs lol

It wasn’t all doom and gloom blackbulldog, I told him Wrh “might” have a slight advantage in the run game. The dogs will have their hands full. Trust me in this one, I’ve seen both teams. I’m glad you’ll be playing them and not us.
A slight advantage

@flyfalconsfly Princeton passes the eye test. We had a great time there and I met someone very very close to the program and we hung out the entire second half. He enlightened me about how they ended up with the astro turf and he told me a lot about their program. I learned a lot. He also frequents these boards but never posts so I’m glad he saw my post saying I was there. Princeton has a very good offensive line and they have two really good backs. Their special teams is off the chain good!!! @Otis4411 their kicker is as good or better than the kid at WC, he’s a beast!!! No pooch kicking or 2pt conversions. Most of his kickoffs went thru the end zone. They are the real deal so everyone saying they’re undeserving of that #1 seed couldn’t be more wrong. I would compare them to Maiden out of the west but they don’t quite throw as much as the Blue Devils. This team was fun to watch and I’d love for our Northeastern Eagles to play them on that beautiful field. To my new friend Trent from Goldsboro thanks for everything and now you know that I don’t hide behind the keyboard. I make myself accessible to all posters from any team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT