ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN EAGLES

@flyfalconsfly Princeton passes the eye test. We had a great time there and I met someone very very close to the program and we hung out the entire second half. He enlightened me about how they ended up with the astro turf and he told me a lot about their program. I learned a lot. He also frequents these boards but never posts so I’m glad he saw my post saying I was there. Princeton has a very good offensive line and they have two really good backs. Their special teams is off the chain good!!! @Otis4411 their kicker is as good or better than the kid at WC, he’s a beast!!! No pooch kicking or 2pt conversions. Most of his kickoffs went thru the end zone. They are the real deal so everyone saying they’re undeserving of that #1 seed couldn’t be more wrong. I would compare them to Maiden out of the west but they don’t quite throw as much as the Blue Devils. This team was fun to watch and I’d love for our Northeastern Eagles to play them on that beautiful field. To my new friend Trent from Goldsboro thanks for everything and now you know that I don’t hide behind the keyboard. I make myself accessible to all posters from any team.
It's really a big advantage having a reliable kicker. Caleb beat New Bern with a kick in like the 3rd OT just a couple of years ago. Sometimes we try a pooch kick to try for a turnover and then when they cheat up we kick it over their head. It's certainly a big part of the game. He has 1 more year too!

Even though Bunn got beat badly I did manage to catch this td. Just look at that beautiful field, it’s bad ass!!!! Princeton has it going on, those players are spoiled lol

Goob I've been saying on here all year people better quit overlooking Princeton. They are not fancy but they are very solid physical team on both sides of the ball. Gald you went to see them.

Reactions: daagoob
Goob I've been saying on here all year people better quit overlooking Princeton. They are not fancy but they are very solid physical team on both sides of the ball. Gald you went to see them.
Yes sir I was surprised. By reading all the comments up here about them I really didn’t expect to see much. Those I talked with said they just don’t know how good they really are because ED was the only strong team they’ve faced. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they played in the eastern championship. Their fan base rivals that of your Duplin County teams, very passionate.

Would not surprise me either. Hope East Duplin gets another shot at them. I sure a lot of other teams have a different plan than that. Things get real for everyone now.

Reactions: daagoob
Would not surprise me either. Hope East Duplin gets another shot at them. I sure a lot of other teams have a different plan than that. Things get real for everyone now.
Yes sir playtime is over. There will be a lot of sad people come Friday night. I hope I’m not one of them 😂. I’m 20 minutes from Raleigh now. We’re going to Nc State to see Camden girls play for a state championship.

Yes sir playtime is over. There will be a lot of sad people come Friday night. I hope I’m not one of them 😂. I’m 20 minutes from Raleigh now. We’re going to Nc State to see Camden girls play for a state championship.
Are they playing in Reynolds?

Reactions: Maiden Creek

Same. I'd love another shot because that would mean ED is playing for an Eastern Championship. Lots of football to be played between now and then and ED has as tough a road as they ever have.

ROUND II IS FRIDAY NIGHT
For those that haven’t seen our team this year this should give you an idea of just how bad or good we really are. At 3:40 in the video you can get a glimpse of just how fast our all american 🇺🇸 Freshwater is. This Edenton team we faced is no slouch, they beat Currituck and Hertford County and lost in Ot to 5a Norview Va

ROUND II IS FRIDAY NIGHT
For those that haven’t seen our team this year this should give you an idea of just how bad or good we really are. At 3:40 in the video you can get a glimpse of just how fast our all american 🇺🇸 Freshwater is. This Edenton team we faced is no slouch, they beat Currituck and Hertford County and lost in Ot to 5a Norview Va
Either everybody on the field is a track star, or the video is a tad sped up. Goob tryna scare everyone but Halloween is already over

Either everybody on the field is a track star, or the video is a tad sped up. Goob tryna scare everyone but Halloween is already over
Video is not sped up. You can tell that by watching the officials or those watching from the sidelines that are moving.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
They
Video is not sped up. You can tell that by watching the officials or those watching from the sidelines that are moving.
They know that @Otis4411, the hate directed towards our program and Whiteville is undeniable. It’s all good because all Coach Moore does is win win and keeps on winning. Those Duplin schools want none of this heat 🔥🔥 That’s why they refuse to schedule us It’s all good though because if they keep winning they won’t be able to avoid us. Unfortunately for them their season will come to an end this Friday.

Hope NE doesn't come out slow Friday. Respect is earned not given. Win the big one and they will respect

Every program earns respect by winning titles. Until then everyone will hate lol

Hope NE doesn't come out slow Friday. Respect is earned not given. Win the big one and they will respect

Every program earns respect by winning titles. Until then everyone will hate lol
I wouldn’t have a problem with that if the posts were coming from Reidsville posters. The problem is they are coming from teams posters who havent been able to beat us minus the one close loss in 17. I don’t understand why posters from these teams won’t admit they would’ve lost to us in 18,19,and 20 had we played. Their teams weren’t even good enough to make it far enough to play us yet they never have anything good to say. The only love we occasionally get up here is from a couple of Clinton posters and Tarboro posters. Then I post a video and it’s supposedly sped up, lol. Cant win for losing up here. I’ll just go Stand By The Fence from now on and mind my business. I see why there’s no Princeton posters up here, they would get run off these forums for sure. Oh how divided we are.

• Haha
I wouldn’t have a problem with that if the posts were coming from Reidsville posters. The problem is they are coming from teams posters who havent been able to beat us minus the one close loss in 17. I don’t understand why posters from these teams won’t admit they would’ve lost to us in 18,19,and 20 had we played. Their teams weren’t even good enough to make it far enough to play us yet they never have anything good to say. The only love we occasionally get up here is from a couple of Clinton posters and Tarboro posters. Then I post a video and it’s supposedly sped up, lol. Cant win for losing up here. I’ll just go Stand By The Fence from now on and mind my business. I see why there’s no Princeton posters up here, they would get run off these forums for sure. Oh how divided we are.

The vid was sped up? I didn't notice that lol. Some of these guys know they wouldn't beat NE. But the hype train will get bigger after NE wins going away Friday. Maybe ED and Wrh go home. Maybe JK beats overhypewhiteville. Highly doubt Wrh loses, but alot could happen Friday.

Quit crying Goob. You better at talking junk

• Haha
Quit crying Goob. You better at talking junk
Not crying it’s just facts John. You know that what I posted is true. Problem is that you won’t admit up here. Our NE team would’ve run any team out of Duplin County off the field the last three seasons. Meanwhile all we hear is about titles. You won’t even admit that the game in 17 could’ve just as easily been won by us. I just don’t get it.

• Haha
Not crying it’s just facts John. You know that what I posted is true. Problem is that you won’t admit up here. Our NE team would’ve run any team out of Duplin County off the field the last three seasons. Meanwhile all we hear is about titles. You won’t even admit that the game in 17 could’ve just as easily been won by us. I just don’t get it.

Man these next few weeks gonna be fun lol. A lottttttt of crying from goobs and bythefence

Really Goob, you a ugly when crying

• Haha
The vid was sped up? I didn't notice that lol. Some of these guys know they wouldn't beat NE. But the hype train will get bigger after NE wins going away Friday. Maybe ED and Wrh go home. Maybe JK beats overhypewhiteville. Highly doubt Wrh loses, but alot could happen Friday.
Thank you for this post. I really mean that. I’m not as confident about us beating Holmes as others though. Their coaches are good and they will have those kids believing they can win. Holmes is much better than people give them credit. I think WC beats Wrh. I’ve seen nothing from Wrh that scares me. They have an elite running back, that’s it. I challenge any poster up here to prove me wrong. I will be the first to say I’m wrong if someone can posts numbers that discredit my post. I’ve already posted their qbs numbers and they are far from good. Their defense is giving up more than 23 pts a game compared to a NE team that’s giving up 10 a game against better competition.

• Haha
Thank you for this post. I really mean that. I’m not as confident about us beating Holmes as others though. Their coaches are good and they will have those kids believing they can win. Holmes is much better than people give them credit. I think WC beats Wrh. I’ve seen nothing from Wrh that scares me. They have an elite running back, that’s it. I challenge any poster up here to prove me wrong. I will be the first to say I’m wrong if someone can posts numbers that discredit my post. I’ve already posted their qbs numbers and they are far from good. Their defense is giving up more than 23 pts a game compared to a NE team that’s giving up 10 a game against better competition.

Black dog posted two other rBs with good stats. Another back over 1000....they got tons weapons, promise you that. Threw 3 tds on swo lol in the first half

Reactions: blackbulldog
Black dog posted two other rBs with good stats. Another back over 1000....they got tons weapons, promise you that. Threw 3 tds on swo lol in the first half
Kanye would give any team in any classification nightmares. The other two not so much.

But still, I think the only way y'all or anyone beats us is if you can keep our offense off the field. Think I seen where WRH has the 14th rushing offense in the country. No one has stopped them. I do think NE got the best defense in the East but your offense is not equipped to play ball control. WC can that's why I think this game will be close

But still, I think the only way y'all or anyone beats us is if you can keep our offense off the field. Think I seen where WRH has the 14th rushing offense in the country. No one has stopped them. I do think NE got the best defense in the East but your offense is not equipped to play ball control. WC can that's why I think this game will be close
14th best against one of the easiest schedules in the country. Do you guys remember last year when Edenton Holmes running back Mitjonta Stanley was leading the country in rushing and top 5 in tds scored? Of course you don’t because he’s not from Duplin County so it can’t be possible

• Haha
IM SPEAKING FOR NORTHEASTERN &EDENTON HOLMES

BRING YOUR BEST DUPLIN COUNTY
YOU WANT NONE OF THIS FIRE 🔥

YOUR TEAMS REFUSE TO ACCEPT OUR OFFERS TO PLAY

SHOTS FIRED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

EITHER OF THESE TEAMS BY 21 PLUS OVER WRH OR ED 2021

LOCK THAT UP!!!!!!

SORRY COACH MOORE I COULDN’T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER- I TRIED

• Haha
Y’all got me fired up so much I’m turning my Bluetooth on and listening to my preacher Pastor Robert Woodson on Gods First Channel @ YouTube while I’m working and not standing By The Fence

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and Otis4411
WRH's schedule was tougher than yours. Much tougher according to the numbers. I got some updated numbers for you. 3rd in the COUNTRY in rushing, 1st in in TD's, 4th in scoring, and 12th in total offense. Mercy, bragging more than the Mule. Shouldn't have gotten off bandwagon bro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT