4. East Duplin (11-0)

5. Hibriten (11-0)

6. Wallace-Rose Hill (9-1)

7. North Davidson (10-1)

8. Shelby (9-2)

9. Mountain Heritage (10-0)

10. Franklin (11-0)

Reactions: beamer24
no disrespect to NE because i think they have a legit team this year, but just wondering the reasoning behind NE being ranked ahead of ED. is it based only on opinion or strength of schedule or what? heck, for all i know they might be better than us. im just wondering how these rankings are decided?

Reactions: daagoob
Basically here was the pre-season Top 10. The 3 in front of ED never lost in the regular season, I did give you guys credit in beating WRH and jumped Hibriten.

2A

1. Shelby
2. South Point
3. North Davidson
4. Reidsville
5. Clinton
6. West Craven
7. Northeastern
8. Wallace Rose Hill
9. Hibriten
10. East Duplin

Only major changes were Shelby dropped some spots and South Columbus dropped out. Who should be in there? Maiden, Whiteville, East Bladen (your team).

I darn sure think that Whiteville and East Bladen deserves something along those lines Look at the latest Maxpreps rating in small 2 A

Western side of 2A is LOADED with quality teams. Gonna be tough for anyone else to crack the top 10. My personal opinion is that Franklin can get bounced. They are your prototypical "Mountain" team that benefits from a not as tough schedule.

Reactions: RealityRulz
Basically here was the pre-season Top 10. The 3 in front of ED never lost in the regular season, I did give you guys credit in beating WRH and jumped Hibriten.

2A

1. Shelby
2. South Point
3. North Davidson
4. Reidsville
5. Clinton
6. West Craven
7. Northeastern
8. Wallace Rose Hill
9. Hibriten
10. East Duplin
thanks. i wasnt criticizing. i was just inquiring as to how you get your results.

I've said along if you gonna do these polls divide them up in two groups 2-A and 2-AA. As long as we have sub-divisions we will have this issue.

To start with up there where y'all are at is the center for all the major mass media. You think y'all care about the Eastern part of the State, I can answer that "NO"

Did I ask you for anything ? I was stating the facts as I see them and voicing my opinion. Thank You!

All I'm saying if you produce an unbias poll, then do it right then have two polls one 2-A and the other 2-AA. The point is if we had just one State Champion that would be a different matter,

It don't take a genius to figure out who is big or small with previous years data. Geesh! get real.

1. East Dumpling
2. Noreaster
3.,Noreaster
4. East Dumpling
5, everyone else

What a bunch of limpwristed entitled whining little whelps...

Its Deana's poll you dont like create one, so we can all come to your post and mock and tell you how stupid you are

Thanks and drive through....

PS: Northeastern and East Duplin both choke in playoffs as usual, if they are lucky enough to make the big dance, the West destroys the East representative AGAIN....

And No I dont think we will be there...not how we are playing..... But it doesnt matter, the west owns the East in 2a/2aa again.....

It don't take a genius to figure out who is big or small with previous years data. Geesh! get real.

There is no such thing as 2A or 2AA until the playoff teams are determined. Why would someone use last year's info especially when it is the first year of this alignment and nearly thirty teams have left or entered the 2AA classification.

Here is a great idea, do away with subdivided playoffs. Don't have to worry about ADMs.

To start with up there where y'all are at is the center for all the major mass media. You think y'all care about the Eastern part of the State, I can answer that "NO"

Two teams are from the far west past Asheville. Three teams are from the I-95 area.
Hibriten and Shelby are in an area with limited media coverage. That leaves Reidsville, South Point, and North Davidson.

Explain what the bias is?

One. Who do you think NE needs to jump? At this point in the season, what difference does it make? After last Saturday, it makes zero difference. Two. I'm not really a guy that gets into the Western/Eastern back and forth. I really like a 2aa East Duplin South Point final and a Reidsville vs Northeastern/WRH final. It will take an unreal balanced offensive team with a great defense to beat Reidsville. I'm not saying those two teams aren't good programs. They've both accomplished a lot. This year's Reidsville Defense is REALLY good.

I'm not concerned with Northeastern at all at this point I'm only concerned about the Three Rivers Conference teams. East Bladen, South Columbus, Whiteville and etc;

1. East Dumpling
2. Noreaster
3.,Noreaster
4. East Dumpling
5, everyone else

Its Deana's poll you dont like create one, so we can all come to your post and mock and tell you how stupid you are

PS: Northeastern and East Duplin both choke in playoffs as usual, if they are lucky enough to make the big dance, the West destroys the East representative AGAIN....

And No I dont think we will be there...not how we are playing..... But it doesnt matter, the west owns the East in 2a/2aa again.....
im an ED fan and if youre referring to me you need to mind your business. i never once criticized or mocked "Deana's poll" .. can you read in Cleveland County??? the only one "criticizing" the poll was the other poster! you sound very stupid to be honest!

im an ED fan and if youre referring to me you need to mind your business. i never once criticized or mocked "Deana's poll" .. can you read in Cleveland County??? the only one "criticizing" the poll was the other poster! you sound very stupid to be honest!

Damn, he pluck some feathers?

1. East Dumpling
2. Noreaster
3.,Noreaster
4. East Dumpling
5, everyone else

Ummmmmm I think the guy that had the gripe is an East BLADEN fan not East Duplin

I guess you got confused since Panther96 is on here whining so much?

West can keep talking all this trash I’m telling you this is the year the East does it. East Duplin is nothing to play with. Tons of speed and grown men on that team. WRH always hits their stride in November. Keep sleeping out West you will see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT