ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 2A Top 10 - Final Regular Season Poll

One. Who do you think NE needs to jump? At this point in the season, what difference does it make? After last Saturday, it makes zero difference. Two. I'm not really a guy that gets into the Western/Eastern back and forth. I really like a 2aa East Duplin South Point final and a Reidsville vs Northeastern/WRH final. It will take an unreal balanced offensive team with a great defense to beat Reidsville. I'm not saying those two teams aren't good programs. They've both accomplished a lot. This year's Reidsville Defense is REALLY good.
Have they played any good teams this year? I think reidsville is talented just not sure what will happen when they play someone that is actually any good.

im an ED fan and if youre referring to me you need to mind your business. i never once criticized or mocked "Deana's poll" .. can you read in Cleveland County??? the only one "criticizing" the poll was the other poster! you sound very stupid to be honest!
Now! Now! SL someone from the east is going to flick a booger on you if you are not nice.

Reactions: 96panther
Have they played any good teams this year? I think reidsville is talented just not sure what will happen when they play someone that is actually any good.
Our conference is weak and it's no secret. We played 7 non conference games. 2 4a teams, NW Guilford and RJ Reynolds. 4 3a teams including No 10 3a in Virginia team and Rockingham Co whos been one of the biggest surprises of the season. 1 2a non conference team in High Point Andrews who turned their conference schedule into a decent season.
Posters have talked about our schedule for nearly two years and everyone who's faced us has been beaten by an average of 54 to 6.
The 30 for 30 on Flair comes on tonight. In his honor and his words, "To be the man. You've got to beat the man!". Lol

Our conference is weak and it's no secret. We played 7 non conference games. 2 4a teams, NW Guilford and RJ Reynolds. 4 3a teams including No 10 3a in Virginia team and Rockingham Co whos been one of the biggest surprises of the season. 1 2a non conference team in High Point Andrews who turned their conference schedule into a decent season.
Posters have talked about our schedule for nearly two years and everyone who's faced us has been beaten by an average of 54 to 6.
The 30 for 30 on Flair comes on tonight. In his honor and his words, "To be the man. You've got to beat the man!". Lol

You also can't beat him if you don't wrestle him.....

Just like last season, you guys keep worrying about the schedule of Reidsville, while our players keep focused on winning another championship. They can show you better than they can tell you, #thequestfor20

Here's some news to other 2A playoff teams and their fans:

You will not be playing a team called the Reidsville Schedules.

You will be playing a team called the Reidsville Rams.

And you will not enjoy the experience.;)

those will be some boring playoff games

Something to consider during a transition year as in the case of North Davidson. They have 1,300 students and kept all the Juniors and seniors on their football team to play in a 2A classification. They should be in at least 3A brackets probably 3aa or 4a since they didn't lose any players. This should be considered every year in the playoffs for any team whose numbers are so far out. You have the numbers so just divide the teams by numbers for the playoffs. That would be perfectly fair to everyone

Something to consider during a transition year as in the case of North Davidson. They have 1,300 students and kept all the Juniors and seniors on their football team to play in a 2A classification. They should be in at least 3A brackets probably 3aa or 4a since they didn't lose any players. This should be considered every year in the playoffs for any team whose numbers are so far out. You have the numbers so just divide the teams by numbers for the playoffs. That would be perfectly fair to everyone

As an ND fan, we would rather have been 3A for the regular season and the playoffs.

It looks like your proposal would put South Point in the 3A playoffs this year based on ADMs.

2A

1. South Point (11-0)

2. Reidsville (11-0)

3. Northeastern (11-0)

4. East Duplin (11-0)

5. Hibriten (11-0)

6. Wallace-Rose Hill (9-1)

7. North Davidson (10-1)

8. Shelby (9-2)

9. Mountain Heritage (10-0)

10. Franklin (11-0)

Wow, the #8 team in the 2A Poll (Shelby) gave the #3 and #9 3A teams (AC Reynolds / Kings Mountain) their only losses of the season...2A looks pretty tough ....

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Wow, the #8 team in the 2A Poll (Shelby) gave the #3 and #9 3A teams (AC Reynolds / Kings Mountain) their only losses of the season...2A looks pretty tough ....

Fair ranking (!) but I think most of us think they are closer to to the top than ninth.

Super close games with Freedom, Crest, KM (OT), but really handled ACR which many are not sold in. Very curious to see how those squads do in the playoffs.

That is the power of the "WEST". Wait until the east guys read this. They are going to be as pissed as a Burns fan with a dead goat.

Reactions: sasha_nc
That is the power of the "WEST". Wait until the east guys read this. They are going to be as pissed as a Burns fan with a dead goat.
so basically what youre saying is the very best western teams are VERY good, but the west is very top heavy with way more garbage teams than the east. now i get it.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT