ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Heritage vs Reidsville 2a Title Round 4

I know several people questioned Rankin's injury. The great thing about a camera it sees everything. I took this shot from the end zone. Take a look at his face. Take a look at his teammates and the Mt Heritage players. Then take a look at the position of his left leg and foot.
As soon as we saw this on TV 64 and I were yelling at the Tube "get off of him" and texting to see if he was good. Wow plays like that can make your heart sink.

Reactions: Rammer16
A lot of people think he will be better
I didn't want to sound crazy and go there considering the career that Pinnix had but he was as impressive a JV Qb as I have seen. I dont think he would have had any incompletions if it had not been for receiver drops. If Pinnix is div 1 bound i can see that being the case for Lee as well.

I didn't want to sound crazy and go there considering the career that Pinnix had but he was as impressive a JV Qb as I have seen. I dont think he would have had any incompletions if it had not been for receiver drops. If Pinnix is div 1 bound i can see that being the case for Lee as well.

I haven’t seen him play, but defense. But he already has the size. Pinnix mentioned him being better in the postgame comments. Of course pinnix is an all time great at reidsville. Pinnix is committed to wofford, I’m surprised duke, wake forest or state never offered. Or some low end division ones

I haven’t seen him play, but defense. But he already has the size. Pinnix mentioned him being better in the postgame comments. Of course pinnix is an all time great at reidsville. Pinnix is committed to wofford, I’m surprised duke, wake forest or state never offered. Or some low end division ones

Big 4 ignored Jerome Simpson too, then went on to combine for 2 winning seasons between 2004-2007 while Simpson was at Coastal.

As soon as we saw this on TV 64 and I were yelling at the Tube "get off of him" and texting to see if he was good. Wow plays like that can make your heart sink.
Every kid on both teams were concerned. You could see it in their expressions. Could have been much worse

I watched him in warmups against WRH. He was throwing 45-50 yards and hitting the receivers in stride. The only passes I saw miss were just dropped. He has the size and the mechanics down pat. Kid really looks good throwing the ball. I'd like to see how he responds to pressure. But I can see why people are already evaluating him.

Reactions: dogs79
I watched him in warmups against WRH. He was throwing 45-50 yards and hitting the receivers in stride. The only passes I saw miss were just dropped. He has the size and the mechanics down pat. Kid really looks good throwing the ball. I'd like to see how he responds to pressure. But I can see why people are already evaluating him.
I was impressed by Pinnix against WRH cause he was more of a game manager. Against NE and MH get turned it loose. He's got the mentality. He's a winner and I think he'll be really good at next level.

I was impressed by Pinnix against WRH cause he was more of a game manager. Against NE and MH get turned it loose. He's got the mentality. He's a winner and I think he'll be really good at next level.
The way you guys played pass probably shifted the game plan

Reactions: Otis4411
To me Pinnix seems to be the type of QB that Doeren has been using at State. He has the same style as Jacoby Brissett.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT