ADVERTISEMENT

Legislators at it again

I had lunch not long ago with one of the leaders in the Republican party in North Carolina. Very recognizable name, but off the record. His take on Mark Robinson…”he sells anger and fear”. Wish he’d say that publicly but sadly he won’t.

Jeff Jackson posted a video a few weeks ago talking about his experiences so far. His major talking point was how reasonable so many of the loud ones in Congress are behind closed doors but the minute a camera is on, it's a whole different ballgame of peddling nonsense and fear. Of course they don't want you to know that because fear gets votes.

Now I don't believe this is the case with Robinson as I believe he lives the hateful way he is in front of the camera which is why I think Dale Folwell is running and several prominent Republicans in NC will likely get behind him because there is no reasonable person in Raleigh that wants Robinson in any higher power than he is now. Robinson getting elected would take the push to eliminate public education to a whole new level.

Reactions: ocdavis31
Jeff Jackson posted a video a few weeks ago talking about his experiences so far. His major talking point was how reasonable so many of the loud ones in Congress are behind closed doors but the minute a camera is on, it's a whole different ballgame of peddling nonsense and fear. Of course they don't want you to know that because fear gets votes.

Now I don't believe this is the case with Robinson as I believe he lives the hateful way he is in front of the camera which is why I think Dale Folwell is running and several prominent Republicans in NC will likely get behind him because there is no reasonable person in Raleigh that wants Robinson in any higher power than he is now. Robinson getting elected would take the push to eliminate public education to a whole new level.
Folwell is a good man and has done a great job in his current role. I’ll vote for him in the primary. I agree on the differences between the two on how they would view education and ultimately high school athletics.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I said primary. Not sure about the general election. I know Dale and like him. Just not sure if he’d stand up to his party when they get whacko.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
I said primary. Not sure about the general election. I know Dale and like him. Just not sure if he’d stand up to his party when they get whacko.

Well they're about to really get whacko and that concerns me with Dale as well. Mark will let completely light the whacko torch with millions of gallons of gasoline.

Reactions: ocdavis31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT