ADVERTISEMENT

KM VS THE UNBEATABLE GOLDEN LIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are coming outa the wood works!! Its probably KMs fault the Zanders kid played JV last year,could have been varsity for sure. Best player on the field for Crest right now. I like the trash talk, just like KM2ASU said, be humble in victory and dont log off in defeat. Nothing like spicing up things around here, just dont be a one hit wonder.

bleedburnsblue we do not need your 2 cents worth we will see you and your mediocre team in a few weeks.

You may not need it, but I'll give it to you anyway. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my words. It won't be the first time. We've taken many mediocre teams and beaten your little Mountaineers in the past. So I wouldn't count those chickens just yet.

Yes sir! These guys aren't scared of Shelby, I know because I coached them not to be!

Sweet!!! I'm telling you, Zelhunt. Shelby is good, but without gullible inexperienced teenagers believing the hype, those "paper lions" would have a lot more L's!!! Gotta believe with a Texas sized chip on your shoulder, brother!

Reactions: Zelhunt
You may not need it, but I'll give it to you anyway. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my words. It won't be the first time. We've taken many mediocre teams and beaten your little Mountaineers in the past. So I wouldn't count those chickens just yet.
you are right burns and km always have close hard fought games do not expect any thing different I was taking about your commence about our players and coaching staff.I will make sure our team and coaches hear your commence before burns show up to play km in few weeks.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
You better hope you beat us this year. Because if this is your best team in years and we beat you guys (which we shouldn't), you'll never here the end of it. And I said nothing bad about your players. I said Shelby had more athletes than y'all have.

You better hope you beat us this year. Because if this is your best team in years and we beat you guys (which we shouldn't), you'll never here the end of it. And I said nothing bad about your players. I said Shelby had more athletes than y'all have.
I never ever predict that we can beat anyone but I also never talk about players or coaches on other teams and yes Shelby probable has a few more athletes but I would not down play your coaching staff.

Shelby beat Freedom who has victories against E. Burke, Draughn, and Patton.
AC who hasn't beat a team with a victory
Burns who is 1-3
Crest who beat TC 20-14 while KM beat them 38-17
Too early to be making assumptions off of the schedule.
You will be no were to be found after Friday lmao

Sweet!!! I'm telling you, Zelhunt. Shelby is good, but without gullible inexperienced teenagers believing the hype, those "paper lions" would have a lot more L's!!! Gotta believe with a Texas sized chip on your shoulder, brother!
Are you serious?

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I live in Realville and don't much like bragging before Shelby plays anyone. Prefer to leave my yapping till after we win. Now for a couple of observations from watching my Lions these first 4 games. Two things stand out to me and I don't mean to step on anyone's kids toe and not blaming or calling out any particular players (there got my disclaimer out of the way). First our O line really needs to start firing off the ball, after rewatching the Crest game last week they don't fire out and hit very many defensive linemen and tend to bump into each other a lot (kind of like Shelby Lion's family at a buffet). I know they are young but we are heading into the 5th game and need to get it straightened out or we won't have a QB left able to walk. 2nd our receivers don't get any separation from the DB's, now weather this is their issue or the plays being called I don't know. Everything looks like just long flat slants, we don't have Borders and Wright out there running past everyone. Let's hope the coaches figure it out and the players can step up and make the changes the coaches need them to make. This week is going to be tuff and next week well we don't talk about that till this week is over, cause we are Shelby and that's how we do it.

I live in Realville and don't much like bragging before Shelby plays anyone. Prefer to leave my yapping till after we win. Now for a couple of observations from watching my Lions these first 4 games. Two things stand out to me and I don't mean to step on anyone's kids toe and not blaming or calling out any particular players (there got my disclaimer out of the way). First our O line really needs to start firing off the ball, after rewatching the Crest game last week they don't fire out and hit very many defensive linemen and tend to bump into each other a lot (kind of like Shelby Lion's family at a buffet). I know they are young but we are heading into the 5th game and need to get it straightened out or we won't have a QB left able to walk. 2nd our receivers don't get any separation from the DB's, now weather this is their issue or the plays being called I don't know. Everything looks like just long flat slants, we don't have Borders and Wright out there running past everyone. Let's hope the coaches figure it out and the players can step up and make the changes the coaches need them to make. This week is going to be tuff and next week well we don't talk about that till this week is over, cause we are Shelby and that's how we do it.

Hey realville, shuhhhhhhhuh. I like the virtual fan base responses better!

You better hope you beat us this year. Because if this is your best team in years and we beat you guys (which we shouldn't), you'll never here the end of it. And I said nothing bad about your players. I said Shelby had more athletes than y'all have.[/QUOT

Have Burns/Lawndale penises always been smaller? I don't know. I'm not from Cleveland County.

Seadog, have you been talking to my wife? My motto is, "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of fight in the dog." My dog has some fight. :D

Reactions: seadog28
you are right burns and km always have close hard fought games do not expect any thing different I was taking about your commence about our players and coaching staff.I will make sure our team and coaches hear your commence before burns show up to play km in few weeks.

not another guy that wants to give motivational trash talk to his team???? (revert back to Shelby/Burns thread)

Ill tell you too, If your players need extra motivation to play against a county rival, then maybe they shouldn't play. who cares what old men say on a message board. KM has been "that team" for about 5-6 years now that everyone says they can/should win the conference. Every year we all get vastly proven wrong because of self inflicted wounds. So until KM can actually achieve instead of underachieving year in and year out, they will be marked as an under performing staff...if you dont like it, then go win the conference or find a safe space to hide in. Regardless Ill still be here blowing my horn for Burns and taking my lumps as well. Half these newbies will be gone with the wind.

I came on this board simply to defend the KM Mounties but my posts seem to have been misconstrued as if I'm downing other kids. That is not what I'm about, as I wouldn't want anyone disparaging my guys, my son in particular. KM2ASU come back brother, you can have it. I will show my face win or lose after the Shelby game simply because it would only be right, especially in defeat. After that I will go back to lurking and enjoying you guys going back and forth. If anyone was offended or if I acted out of line, I sincerely apologize fellas. Good luck to Shelby this Friday and may it be a hard fought, memorable contest. Go Mounties!

I came on this board simply to defend the KM Mounties but my posts seem to have been misconstrued as if I'm downing other kids. That is not what I'm about, as I wouldn't want anyone disparaging my guys, my son in particular. KM2ASU come back brother, you can have it. I will show my face win or lose after the Shelby game simply because it would only be right, especially in defeat. After that I will go back to lurking and enjoying you guys going back and forth. If anyone was offended or if I acted out of line, I sincerely apologize fellas. Good luck to Shelby this Friday and may it be a hard fought, memorable contest. Go Mounties!

Dont sweat it, most of us can take it on here. Its all fun and games but some still get their feelings hurt if you dont have all nice things to say about their team. Im loving the new life brought on here!

Seadog, have you been talking to my wife? My motto is, "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of fight in the dog." My dog has some fight. :D

He meant to say his dog has some spots on it...I thought you were getting that looked at?

He meant to say his dog has some spots on it...I thought you were getting that looked at?
All tests were negative. I'm good to go. They call it Dalmationitis, or something like that.

On another note. Did any of you Shelby "heathens" attend the Burns/Shelby middle school game yesterday? I know the final score was 19-6. That's as close as we've been to you guys in a long time (in middle school). Just wondering what you saw about us. I know this is the KM/Shelby thread, but since we're all here, I figured I'd ask.

zelhunt do not believe a word these Shelby, Crest and Burns guys say, they tell you it all in fun but all they really want to do is beat your team so that they can beat their chest an say they are THE KING OF THE WORLD.

Yes sir! These guys aren't scared of Shelby, I know because I coached them not to be![/Q
Rev,bleeds,KIR,Lion A,crestuff,shs,real,SL, I am here to stay before, I had no dogs in the fight, but now I do. I can only talk about what I know. The Battle of Buffalo Creek is about to be on and popping so don't be afraid to come around the track and meet madman11 or I will meet you half way. I suggest before the game or at halftime. You guys might be trying to leave early friday night.

Rev,bleeds,KIR,Lion A,crestuff,shs,real,SL, I am here to stay before, I had no dogs in the fight, but now I do. I can only talk about what I know. The Battle of Buffalo Creek is about to be on and popping so don't be afraid to come around the track and meet madman11 or I will meet you half way. I suggest before the game or at halftime. You guys might be trying to leave early friday night.
No doubt, my brotha, we'll make that happen. I usually lay low, though, because people put prices on my head. Now, I got two Rottweilers by my bed. I feed 'em lead. Nah, seriously, I'd be honored to meet the madman, before Kings Mountain is destroyed.

zelhunt do not believe a word these Shelby, Crest and Burns guys say, they tell you it all in fun but all they really want to do is beat your team so that they can beat their chest an say they are THE KING OF THE WORLD.
Mountie, don't let this get to you. It's not worth it.

No doubt, my brotha, we'll make that happen. I usually lay low, though, because people put prices on my head. Now, I got two Rottweilers by my bed. I feed 'em lead. Nah, seriously, I'd be honored to meet the madman, before Kings Mountain is destroyed.
la no doubt my brotha I can bring some leftovers for your Rotts but I will leave the lead at home. Oh notice how la is with no caps, no doubt shelby has been ruling for the past oh 5years or so. But that Roar is more like a puuuurrrrrrrrrr now and we coming for you. As the song says Your lions in Trouble! Your lions in Trouble! Keep it coming Can't Wait!

Where is the legendary one, @KM2ASU? This is "The Battle of Buffalo Creek" week, one of the oldest rivalries in North Carolina. Don't go retiring on us now. It's all good, my man.

Reactions: KM2ASU
Where is the legendary one, @KM2ASU? This is "The Battle of Buffalo Creek" week, one of the oldest rivalries in North Carolina. Don't go retiring on us now. It's all good, my man.

He and Coach Lloyd are in the back office, on the phone with Lance, and all are talking about how stupid South Point fans are... At least that's what I heard... Not sure if its true....

Reactions: KM2ASU
My bad.....I should have clarified my statement. I was actually referring to his statement, not yours. And the statement of yours I actually agreed with was in contradiction to another posters accusation earlier in the year.
It wasn't an accusation earlier in the year, it was the truth. You guys were going to just GIVE the qb job to someone that you want on the field in the worst way and you have shown this. If the jv quarterback earned the job than that would be fine. The KM Way has always been about playing certain kids because of family/administrative/community/booster connections which has absolutely nothing to do with putting the best product on the field or playing the best players. When you couldn't give the jv kid the qb job than you had to find time for him somewhere else on the field. If it was all about getting better than you would have your best eleven on each side of the ball instead of the things that you do now. You have a couple of other kids who are on the field for the reasons I've stated above. KM is the only Cleveland County school who consistently does this. Everybody else in the county tries to win big when the have the players. Not you guys. It's politics as usual. Obviously I got under you guys skins because you remembered that post which has absolutely nothing to do with Friday's game. It also shows that I've had an impact. If you want to call the truth an "accusation" than so be it. I am always ready to lay out a few more "accusations"when it comes to some of the KM shenanigans.

But that Roar is more like a puuuurrrrrrrrrr now...

It is?
Na...when you got these schools showing up to grab your players....I believe it's still a roar!! A loud one at that!!!
Plus UCLA, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, NC State and Maryland.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT