ADVERTISEMENT

KM VS JAY M ROBINSON

mountie pride

Nov 20, 2016
Do not know what to expect in this game but after beating CREST, that tell me that ROBINSON is a very good team I am sure that the coaches will have the young MOUNTAINEERS ready to play.

KM should not have a problem the Mountaineers start fast and the Mountaineer Defense has been better than the Chargers all season. KM will march on to Catholic!!

Slightly off topic, just heard ONE of the Zanders kids is heading back to KM to play a winter sport. shame on our school board, County office and anyone else involved that this kind of thing is happening still. No point in having policies if they dont mean anything. just open the enrollment. A policy is in place for this type of thing to not take place, kids picking and choosing which school they want to play for in different sports.

also...good luck KM football, keep rolling!

What's JM's strengths? Anybody here seen them play? All in for the Big South

Slightly off topic, just heard ONE of the Zanders kids is heading back to KM to play a winter sport. shame on our school board, County office and anyone else involved that this kind of thing is happening still. No point in having policies if they dont mean anything. just open the enrollment. A policy is in place for this type of thing to not take place, kids picking and choosing which school they want to play for in different sports.

also...good luck KM football, keep rolling!
LMAO Burns fans always no more about Crest and Shelby than they no about there own program..... then they wonder why Burns kids leave lmao kids leave because a few of you Burns fans can’t keep Crest and Shelby out of your mouth and for whatever reason you guys haven’t figured that out yet lolololol the best recruiting is done by you guys lmao

Reactions: notashelbyfan
LMAO Burns fans always no more about Crest and Shelby than they no about there own program..... then they wonder why Burns kids leave lmao kids leave because a few of you Burns fans can’t keep Crest and Shelby out of your mouth and for whatever reason you guys haven’t figured that out yet lolololol the best recruiting is done by you guys lmao

That is about the dumbest reply I have ever read. You have went waaayyyy down the totem poll on that one...probably not the first pole you have went down on though Im sure.

Now to address what you were trying to state...this has nothing to do with Burns, just an athletic transfer period. clown..

That is about the dumbest reply I have ever read. You have went waaayyyy down the totem poll on that one...probably not the first pole you have went down on though Im sure.

Now to address what you were trying to state...this has nothing to do with Burns, just an athletic transfer period. clown..
Your post proved who the Clown was I don’t throw teenagers names around because I heard a petty rumor lmao

Your post proved who the Clown was I don’t throw teenagers names around because I heard a petty rumor lmao

well its a good thing I dont either, its called research. Not just what ya hear from any Joe at the Horse Sh!t club meetings. Not once did I say anything negative about the student. Its also well known who transferred from KM and who intended to go back after football. So its more than just a "petty rumor" another Crest clown Im done with...you are dismissed

Lets keep this about football KIngs Mountain vs Jay M robinson. This is not for wrestling or who is going where lets stay focused on task at hand. I am glad to see KM getting to play in the third round. I really hope to see KM continue on. We as parents cant control what school board does. If they let a kid go from one school to another oh well. Is it right no it's not but no matter how bad it bothers me i cant change it. GO KINGS MOUNTAIN GO!!

well its a good thing I dont either, its called research. Not just what ya hear from any Joe at the Horse Sh!t club meetings. Not once did I say anything negative about the student. Its also well known who transferred from KM and who intended to go back after football. So its more than just a "petty rumor" another Crest clown Im done with...you are dismissed
Lmao my heart hurts because your done with me lol

Lmao my heart hurts because your done with me lol
You are dumb. Dude was talking about a kid going back to KM and the policy allowing it. What the hell are you even talking about. It's like you knew the shady shit from your group was coming and you jumped up like the guilty kid afraid of an ass whipping if he does not come clean. Lighten up... Your one star player is now done. Sadly, as in years past the star on your team transferred. I was actually glad he came to Crest. The minute he left the KM game your D went all to hell. You clearly needed him and even the other posters on here were begging for him to return. Just the facts. GO KM!! To the new poster wanting to stick with football, tell your kids to make up their mind. Wrestling or Football.

What's JM's strengths? Anybody here seen them play? All in for the Big South
They played Hibriten to begin the season... They have improved a ton since then... Offense is spread with a lot of 3 and 4 WR sets... Tgey seem to be clicking after the first month of the season.... Defensively struggled against Hibriten but again that was the first game of the year

Reactions: rockstrong
You are dumb. Dude was talking about a kid going back to KM and the policy allowing it. What the hell are you even talking about. It's like you knew the shady shit from your group was coming and you jumped up like the guilty kid afraid of an ass whipping if he does not come clean. Lighten up... Your one star player is now done. Sadly, as in years past the star on your team transferred. I was actually glad he came to Crest. The minute he left the KM game your D went all to hell. You clearly needed him and even the other posters on here were begging for him to return. Just the facts. GO KM!! To the new poster wanting to stick with football, tell your kids to make up their mind. Wrestling or Football.
Y’all making my point still sucking on sour grapes worrying about what Adults do with there kids! Go KM

If you are talking about me being the new poster. My only concern is what my son does. I dont stick my nose in other parents buissness. I dont care if a kid goes to BUM**** EGYPT and back. It is no concern of mine. I dont make the rules.

Y’all making my point still sucking on sour grapes worrying about what Adults do with there kids! Go KM

haven't really even understood your point yet, hooked on phonics clearly didnt work for you. kinda knew this would flood the KM football thread but sure didnt expect a Crest idiot to be yapping in that sense.

once again, pulling for KM Friday, JM played Shelby in a jamboree and got housed, although it was only a scrimmage. Should be a good one.

They played Hibriten to begin the season... They have improved a ton since then... Offense is spread with a lot of 3 and 4 WR sets... Tgey seem to be clicking after the first month of the season.... Defensively struggled against Hibriten but again that was the first game of the year
Also you need to remember that Hibriten is very good and still undefeated.So not a bad loss.

This Shelby fan pulling for Km Fri, good luck, wishes for injury free game
Good luck to the GOLDEN LIONS I know this is old hat to you all but this is very exciting for our team and community win or lose these young men should be very proud of their season so far.

Reactions: SHS LION
Lets keep this about football KIngs Mountain vs Jay M robinson. This is not for wrestling or who is going where lets stay focused on task at hand. I am glad to see KM getting to play in the third round. I really hope to see KM continue on. We as parents cant control what school board does. If they let a kid go from one school to another oh well. Is it right no it's not but no matter how bad it bothers me i cant change it. GO KINGS MOUNTAIN GO!!

The Burns' fans can't do it they are Irrelevant in anything that pertains to high school football and it kills them so they have to hijack every thread on every page and make it about them because they suck and they know it.

I wish they would annex that God awful of town into Burke County, so Cleveland County football fans wouldn't have to listen their crying and bitching every year in and out of football season.

Reactions: Crestuff
The Burns' fans can't do it they are Irrelevant in anything that pertains to high school football and it kills them so they have to hijack every thread on every page and make it about them because they suck and they know it.

I wish they would annex that God awful of town into Burke County, so Cleveland County football fans wouldn't have to listen their crying and bitching every year in and out of football season.

Has nothing to do with Burns, my comments had nothing to do with Burns...your crest clown actually tried to turn it into a Burns thing. nice try though. you guys get dumber and dumber each year...

Back to KM football again...Good luck KM!

Has nothing to do with Burns, my comments had nothing to do with Burns...your crest clown actually tried to turn it into a Burns thing. nice try though. you guys get dumber and dumber each year...

Back to KM football again...Good luck KM!
Lmao you big baby! You tried to throw a Crest/KM shot at a kid and you don’t have the guts to say you did lmao!

Reactions: shutdownD24
Lmao you big baby! You tried to throw a Crest/KM shot at a kid and you don’t have the guts to say you did lmao!

dude, I cant take you serious when you start and end your sentences with "lmao" got to seriously sit down and think of something intelligent to bring to the boards. has nothing to do with a shot at KM/Crest...if you reread my original statement, it was blasting the policies and the people that approve these things. Lets just have open enrollment and end it. Napoleon Dynamite comes to mind with you "gah, what an idiot"

now back to KM...for the 4th time...good luck guys! the QB for JM is a pretty good athlete and can carry a team

dude, I cant take you serious when you start and end your sentences with "lmao" got to seriously sit down and think of something intelligent to bring to the boards. has nothing to do with a shot at KM/Crest...if you reread my original statement, it was blasting the policies and the people that approve these things. Lets just have open enrollment and end it. Napoleon Dynamite comes to mind with you "gah, what an idiot"

now back to KM...for the 4th time...good luck guys! the QB for JM is a pretty good athlete and can carry a team
JM or KM QB.

Maybe earlier in the season but I seriously doubt that now.We will see friday tho. Leave No Doubt!

.if you reread my original statement, it was blasting the policies and the people that approve these things.

Then if you are so concerned with policies and the people that approve them run for school board and STFU about it!!!!!!!

I think I speak for the entire state of North Carolina and for damn sure Cleveland county when I say no one gives a crap but you and your Burns friends!

Reactions: Crestuff
Also you need to remember that Hibriten is very good and still undefeated.So not a bad loss.
I was implying I think JM has gotten a lot better since I seen them in August... In fact if they played again I could see Robinson beating Hibriten

Then if you are so concerned with policies and the people that approve them run for school board and STFU about it!!!!!!!

I think I speak for the entire state of North Carolina and for damn sure Cleveland county when I say no one gives a crap but you and your Burns friends!

I must have struck a nerve. once again, you reread my first post...HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BURNS. Shedding light on an issue that has arose that we all knew could happen. Have a damn RC and a moon pie bud, there is absolutely nothing wrong with bringing light to the concern...thats what a board is for isnt it? to discuss? but you cant handle it. anytime the word "transfer" gets brought up..you clowns get so defensive, wonder why? Now, I have taken the bait with responding to you clowns enough, we can start a new thread to further discuss this, civilly with logic (that may be hard to do with you two morons) hopefully the county does what is right in the said situation.

sorry the thread was half hijacked KM/JM people.

Kings Mountain is a very good team, but JM Robinson is no pushover. That RB they have may not be big, but man he just does not give up at all, tons of heart in that kid.
Their slot receiver is pretty solid as well who I think can cause KM some issues if he gets out into space.
They also have a solid DL that can cause trouble.
For KM they'll have to win the battle upfront and their entire DL is as good as any left in the playoffs. I do not think this will be a blowout, I can see it being a dogfight till the end.
No team should be looking ahead to anyone, it's the third round and anything can happen.
No clue on who to pick honestly it is a toss up for me at this point.

You speak for all of NC and Cleveland County and yet one crest fan agreed. Be careful you when speak for everyone because sometimes not everyone is a dumb ass. Even I saw that as a question of policy and I am a damn genius. In the future unless you are riding on the nuts of Crest you cannot post an opinion. You sound like you would probably coach mighty mites or pee wee at best. Get on my level!
Go KM!

Rev,
Obviously you have no clue about the JMR QB. Robinsons strength is their running game. QB is solid but cannot carry the team. Please restrict your comments to topics your passionate about, Cleveland County transfer rules and former players living arrangements.

Reactions: madman11
I really like KM's chances in this game. They are more balanced than Crest on the offensive side. Their passing game should open up the running game allowing them to open lanes for Mack. Defensively, the KM front 7 is comparable to Crest and should hold down the Robinson running game. #22 and #1 for Robinson will probably break one or two but I expect KM to win this one 34-20.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Rev,
Obviously you have no clue about the JMR QB. Robinsons strength is their running game. QB is solid but cannot carry the team. Please restrict your comments to topics your passionate about, Cleveland County transfer rules and former players living arrangements.

The QB I have seen on separate occasions played very well. so I am speaking from what I see and not just guess or hear. guess what...its my opinion, if you dont like it, find a safe space. Why dont you stick to what you are passionate about and keep swallowing footlongs and dethrone Joey Chestnut on the 4th of July

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT