ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs Northampton (The Trilogy!)

Shoot Wilson prep overlooking north Moore and Bertie. I wouldn't be surprised if either of those teams beat Wilson prep
I saw what I’m guessing is one of their coaches, not the head coach sounding mighty confident on Facebook, I think he even said something along the lines of them matching up good against Tarboro

Shoot Wilson prep overlooking north Moore and Bertie. I wouldn't be surprised if either of those teams beat Wilson prep
I’m not sure in hindsight they are overlooking other teams in the bracket. The Tarboro game was the only game in the 1A East. Any area coach would enjoy getting out and watching a local power do what they do regardless whether they actually get to face them or not. It’s an opportunity to see for themselves why this little school in East is so strong and maybe take away some ideas.

I’m not sure in hindsight they are overlooking other teams in the bracket. The Tarboro game was the only game in the 1A East. Any area coach would enjoy getting out and watching a local power do what they do regardless whether they actually get to face them or not. It’s an opportunity to see for themselves why this little school in East is so strong and maybe take away some ideas.
Agreed! I was actually thinking this myself, only team in the area playing, might as well come watch

What’s the old saying? It’s hard to beat a team 3 times. Hope the Vikings can take care of business Friday.
TarVikes this is Strick68 from Whiteville. Congrats on your win. Can you give me some insight on the Southwest Edgecombe team. I'am on the 2A board where we play them.

TarVikes this is Strick68 from Whiteville. Congrats on your win. Can you give me some insight on the Southwest Edgecombe team. I'am on the 2A board where we play them.
They play smash mouth football man. They’re going to run and dare you to stop them. They’re going to be tough to beat. Good luck to you guys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT