ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs East Bladen

Tied at 13. Halftime. East Bladen gets the 2nd half kickoff.

Last edited:
East Bladen has literally chewed up most of the first half with 4 yards a play and moving the chains. That’s what you have to do against Tarboro. Keep that offense off the field and don’t give any cheap opportunities.

20-13 Tarboro. Final. Tarboro runs the last 8 1/2 minutes off the clock with the help of 3 4th down conversions via unsportsmanlike conduct, roughing the punter and encroachment penalties. Pretty wild finish.

Correction the unsportsmanlike penalty erased what would have been a 4th and 14.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
I thought Tarboros defense really stepped up in the 2nd half. They didn’t get many first downs in the 2nd half after getting 5-6 YPC in the first half.
Tarboro players are in excellent shape. Cardio and physical strength. Y'all tend to wear teams down on the rare occasion y'all get tested.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
I’m very glad we won, but that game shouldn’t have been close. If we take it into the half 18-0 like we should have it would have been a blow out. Can’t afford to make mistakes like that vs a staff like Tarboro next week. None the less, excited to see what we have vs Tarboro! Coach Craddock and his staff have one of the best programs in the state, in my eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT