ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro vs East Bladen

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
This will be a good one! Tarboro dominated SHHS in what was a pretty sloppy game. It was a shutout but the offense wasn’t clicking like normal! East Bladen comes in off a pretty impressive win against Rosewood(Was kind of hoping Tarboro would be able to get some get back against them). Tarboro will be prepared & ready to go! Of course I have Tarboro for the W by 14 points!

They seem to be big on the lines. As I said in an earlier post, we may have to see some different looks on offense going forward to keep defenses honest. I thought we had a ton of success running out of the shotgun at times this year. We may see some more of that going forward

I hope the fans don’t look at East bladen’s record and think this is a game they don’t need to show up for. We need to pack Viking stadium, and cheer our boys on, get loud and get behind them.
I’m also thankful for Coach Craddock and his ability to keep the guys humble and grounded. I believe that even though the eagles have a few loses, they’ll be treated as if they’re the best team we’ve played this year.

We really didn’t look good at times last night. This late in the game anything can happen, no room for sleep walking going forward
I thought we looked very good at times. SE didn't get off the bus looking defeated already like most teams do that play us. They had a plan to crowd the line, create some chaos and get us off our game. Five false starts in the first half proves they accomplished that. The Trojans were determined to limit us to run gains of 10 yards or less. For the most part, that was accomplished as Tarboro had a lot of good runs but no home runs.

This team pushed the Vikings as hard as anyone has this year. It took a toll on both teams as you could see from all the cramping on both sides. The fumbles were uncharacteristic, but one was a big hit and the other was the backup QB center exchange while Lewis was on the sideline with cramps. That unsportsmanlike penalty...it just can't happen in that spot, but they knuckled down and got the stop.

Everything here says this team was truly tested last night. They passed the test, but they showed signs of weakness at key moments. I said it earlier in the other thread, but I'm glad these things were exposed in a game that we were able to win. Corrections will be made. Coaches will coach. We will be back in the house the day after Thanksgiving with plenty to be thankful for.

East Bladen is a on and off team. Verry good or average. They have a stud at running back in Brooks #23. If they are on it could be a good game. The Vikings are the Vikings and are pretty much unbeatable at home. Good luck to both teams with no injuries.
He also plays defense. I’ll be coaching him in the Shrine Bowl, D Lineman…

East Bladen has a running back who this year has over 2,000 rushing yards and 39 touchdowns. I feel like this will be a great test for the Tarboro defense, and the question is, can they stop the Tarboro offense?

Reactions: curtiscummings1

Goatman. I was at WC vs EB game. East could not do anything offensively vs West Columbus. Penalty after penalty against EB. Turn overs too. Asst. coach ejected and player. Might of had a bad night but they can't throw the ball believe me!! Tarboro by 30 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT