ADVERTISEMENT

Hendersonville vs. Reidsville

doesn't mean anything as to regards to this game, but Reidsville and Hendersonville have only met 1 time in football..........first round playoff game in 2013, won by Reidsville 50-20.............................

Reactions: Maiden Creek
1st test for reidsville. Could surprise some folks. I do think reidsville finds a way this week

I think Rams have played two formidable teams. Page and Chase. Page record isn't very good, but we got to remember they are 4a. Chase isn't bad. especially dealing with mccobms being one of the best backs in the state.

All that said, Hendersonville will be the best team and we will have to deal with Gosnell being one of the passing leaders in the state.

Bearcats are 10-1 ... only loss was to a South Carolina team back in early September.
Defeated Chase 42-9 on Oct. 1

In the spring season, they knocked out Shelby 33-31 but lost to Mountain Heritage in overtime. Mountain Heritage went on to face Reidsville for the title and lost 35-6.

Hendersonville will be the best team and we will have to deal with Gosnell being one of the passing leaders in the state.
Gavin Gosnell is a 6-foot-2, 205-pound senior. Through 10 games he was 162 of 241 for 2941 yards and 28 TDs with only 3 interceptions.
Junior Eric Rasheed, 5-9 and 155, is the go-to receiver. Through 10 games, he had 53 receptions for 1069 yards and 18 TDs.

Game of the week in 2A in my opinion. I was impressed by the scores Friday as both Chase and Burns are good teams. Hard to believe that one of these teams may have to run the gauntlet to win the state championship...possibly having to beat Burns/Chase, Hendersonville/Reidsville, Shelby, Salisbury just to get to the championship game....

I think Rams have played two formidable teams. Page and Chase. Page record isn't very good, but we got to remember they are 4a. Chase isn't bad. especially dealing with mccobms being one of the best backs in the state.

All that said, Hendersonville will be the best team and we will have to deal with Gosnell being one of the passing leaders in the state.
Is he related to the kids from E Surry

Man....what a game?!?! I wish I could see this one in person. This is what the playoffs are supposed to be.

In talking to our kids at supper club two teams were mentioned by our boys....Hendersonville and Reidsville.

"I want Hendersonville again....we never should have lost that game."

"I want Reidsville....they talk all that trash."

Unfortunately we can't play you both but you get to play each other.

May the truly best team win and the game not be marred by poor officiating or injuries. Hopefully we get through East Gaston as easy as we did earlier this season and get to take on one of you.

Does Reidsville live stream any games?

Game of the week in 2A in my opinion. I was impressed by the scores Friday as both Chase and Burns are good teams. Hard to believe that one of these teams may have to run the gauntlet to win the state championship...possibly having to beat Burns/Chase, Hendersonville/Reidsville, Shelby, Salisbury just to get to the championship game....
Don't forget Monroe,Maiden and East Surry. 2A west is absolutely loaded. Should be a great game in Reidsville. I believe Reidsville pulls away at home this week 48 to 28.

All that said, Hendersonville will be the best team and we will have to deal with Gosnell being one of the passing leaders in the
Man....what a game?!?! I wish I could see this one in person. This is what the playoffs are supposed to be.

In talking to our kids at supper club two teams were mentioned by our boys....Hendersonville and Reidsville.

"I want Hendersonville again....we never should have lost that game."

"I want Reidsville....they talk all that trash."

Unfortunately we can't play you both but you get to play each other.

May the truly best team win and the game not be marred by poor officiating or injuries. Hopefully we get through East Gaston as easy as we did earlier this season and get to take on one of you.

Does Reidsville live stream any games?
What trash does Reidsville players talk?

I was in Hendersonville this summer to play Champion Hills (awesome golf course) and lodged downtown. I drove by the Hendersonville High campus ... stadium in a beautiful setting right on one of the main roads, a couple of blocks away from all the festivities/bars/restaurants downtown.
How long has the high school been in that location?

Crazy right???

I was in Hendersonville this summer to play Champion Hills (awesome golf course) and lodged downtown. I drove by the Hendersonville High campus ... stadium in a beautiful setting right on one of the main roads, a couple of blocks away from all the festivities/bars/restaurants downtown.
How long has the high school been in that location?
100 plus years

Hendersonville won't have the refs on their side calling mysterious interference calls. Reidsville has to much team speed. After this year, you will not here from Hendersonville for the next ten years.
You sound like a big baby. If you are going to talk about a team you haven't seen play and judge them, at least know what you are talking about and know which word to use. Also, It's HEAR not here smh

TGT...you gave us the impressive numbers of Hendersonville QB.....what are Al Lee's stats for the year?? and the receivers.............this game will be back and forth I think.....................

TGT...you gave us the impressive numbers of Hendersonville QB.....what are Al Lee's stats for the year?? and the receivers.............this game will be back and forth I think.....................

I wonder what al lee stats are compared to other sophomore qb, ray ray butchee and Kyle pinnix

I'm sure they surpass Butchee's numbers....not sure about Pinnix.....but the Rams also played 16 games Pinnix's soph season...Lee, so far, has only played 11 games................

Hendersonville won't have the refs on their side calling mysterious interference calls. Reidsville has to much team speed. After this year, you will not here from Hendersonville for the next ten years.
Shel
Lee 117 of 181 for 2,625 yards and 35 TDs and 3 int.

Peoples 52 receptions, 847 yards, 9 TDs
Flippen 40 receptions, 1,273 yards, 22 TDs
McCain 11 receptions, 294 yards, 3 TDs

Watlington 108 rushing attempts, 944 yards, 8 TDs

Thanks ... saw this online:
Hendersonville High School is a public school that was chartered in 1901 and then moved into its present facility in 1926. The site of this school was once a plum thicket.
I've been trying to find some more history of this historic school ... located on Bearcat Blvd., pretty sweet, how long has that been the name of a street. Speaking of Bearcat, has that always been the team nickname?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT