ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

Wicked,
How's the kiddo feeling?
Hopefully on the mend

Go Big Red
#27Forever
She’s doing better. Able to keep her fever under 100.0 for the most part. Seems to be on the back end of things now other than being fussy from not sleeping good. Wife is starting to run a fever now as of last night. I woke up with a sore throat this morning. Hopefully after this round of viruses, we will all stay better for a little while. I appreciate you asking.

She’s doing better. Able to keep her fever under 100.0 for the most part. Seems to be on the back end of things now other than being fussy from not sleeping good. Wife is starting to run a fever now as of last night. I woke up with a sore throat this morning. Hopefully after this round of viruses, we will all stay better for a little while. I appreciate you asking.
Prayers sent brother! I hope you all get better and past this flu bug ya have! Sure can make it rough when entire home comes down with it and ya can’t work or go get supplies. Get better!!

Reactions: sbbbfan
Man I love how everyone is picking Tarboro to lose lol. Like man very few on here actually believe they got a chance. I mean Mount Airy is a great team but Tarboro is by no means a slouch.
That doesn't mean they don't think Tarboro has a chance. It means they think Mount Airy is, by the odds, favored and are playing the numbers. Any given night man. Or day in this case.

That doesn't mean they don't think Tarboro has a chance. It means they think Mount Airy is, by the odds, favored and are playing the numbers. Any given night man. Or day in this case.
I've heard coach craddock say it many times. The best team doesn't always win the State title. The team that plays the best that day is who's going to win the State title. That's what makes football special and exciting is because the best team doesn't always win the title every year. Like basketball for example 9 times out of 10 the best team in basketball is always going to win.

Do you guys think Craddock will continue coaching after his youngest graduates?
It could happen, Coach Holder retired as head coach to watch his youngest son who quarterbacked at MA play College football and that was after the 2017 game after losing to Tarboro.

8Cole Craddock
TE, LB • Jr. • 6' 3" • 205 lbs

Last edited:
Looked liked the state championship game was played during this week
I thought eastern Randolph or robbinsville was the best team Mount airy played. But Tarboro was better. Regardless of they had to play many tough games to get there. That's the best the Mt airy D has played but it was close to breaking a few times. Robbinsville had some plays on a pass and eastern actually did break through. But I think tarboro beats them both. Those are the 4 best teams in the state. I. 1 A

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT