ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at E. Randolph

And y'all will be back in small week 1A the way it was when all those titles were can get back to the little league again.

I sure if you were ever small 1A you would beat everyone 1,000 - 0. Wait, weren't you small 1A? How did you do?

Reactions: smcdom123
Most forecasts aren’t showing much rain in Ramseur….why are they wanting to move game?

Most forecasts aren’t showing much rain in Ramseur….why are they wanting to move game?
I’m sorry this train wreck of a thread caused me to answer abruptly. At the time game was considered being moved there was a 60% chance of rain here beginning Friday night. As chances have lessened the original schedule will be observed. Again my apologies.

Hayesville would have to have a few costly turnovers for the score to get out of hand in my opinion. Unless this ER offense is truly lights out, it should be a game that’s not decided until later on in the contest. I guess we shall see right.

Reactions: thekidd12
Hayesville would have to have a few costly turnovers for the score to get out of hand in my opinion. Unless this ER offense is truly lights out, it should be a game that’s not decided until later on in the contest. I guess we shall see right.
Hey two posts in a row by fans of the teams playing…
That’s gotta be a record for this cluster…

And y'all will be back in small week 1A the way it was when all those titles were won.
i keep seeing this alot on here! with the exception of basically MA, ER, Tarboro, Mtn Heritage and maybe Thomasville, isnt that what your playing in??? I suppose unless we beat schools twice our size with excellent football tradition like the SMC, our titles are meaningless guys! You say a ton of dumb stuff on here but this takes the cake! Kinda puts your logic in even more question. its only weak when you aint in it, right??

Hey two posts in a row by fans of the teams playing…
That’s gotta be a record for this cluster…
Kidd, I have heard through the grapevine that there is some consideration for moving the game. My source likes to talk a lot just to hear himself.

• Haha
Sorry to deter, my take on the game is this. Is Hayesville healthy? Can they move the ball on ER D? You will not run on Norwood so that will limit play calling a little and narrow the field. Hayesville D is improved but will their heart be in it(the d against the big three or the other)? I think ER wins but will be in a game early.

Kidd, I have heard through the grapevine that there is some consideration for moving the game. My source likes to talk a lot just to hear himself.
Well I just watched weather on Fox8 out of High Point. Still calling for rain to move in Friday night and possibly last into Saturday morning. Around two tenths total however but meteorology is not an exact science. At least in my experience 🤷‍♂️

Here’s an idea, it might be a wild one but what if someone say from Mt Airy fan base starts a thread about teams that might be moving games to Thursday?
I know it sounds wacky but if all moved games were consolidated into one thread then possibly everyone could access just that one.
It’s just a thought…
😂😂😂😂

Hayesville has played good this year. I’m used to hearing them get blown out in the SMC, but not this year, so that tells me they are a really good team and may give the green and gold team a game.
This thread ain’t about no Hayesville!!
What are you thinking man??
At least you mentioned the SMC…
I’ll give you half credit 👍

• Haha
Reactions: MACS2618
Here’s an idea, it might be a wild one but what if someone say from Mt Airy fan base starts a thread about teams that might be moving games to Thursday?
I know it sounds wacky but if all moved games were consolidated into one thread then possibly everyone could access just that one.
It’s just a thought…
😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 Stirring the pot. Get em TD.

• Haha
Hahahahaha. My wife tells me all the time that I jump the shark too often! Now I finally know what she’s talking about!
Fun fact “Jumping the shark” phrase came from near the end of Happy Days sitcom. Henry Winkler, Arthur Fonzarelli, jumps over a live shark on water skis. I had quit watching by then because it had just become the Fonzi show, long way from Winkler in a light blue jacket as it was in the beginning.
A few things we can learn from this:shows always go on past Best By date, I watched too much tv in my youth and dang I’m old…

Now back to our regularly scheduled Mt Airy vs SMC battle royale cage match…

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂 Stirring the pot. Get em TD.
Now now. That wasn’t exactly meant for TD, who I do like. Check out threads. Believe there are three of them now at least. All suspiciously from same faction?

• Haha
Reactions: NCBBFB
Fun fact “Jumping the shark” phrase came from near the end of Happy Days sitcom. Henry Winkler, Arthur Fonzarelli, jumps over a live shark on water skis. I had quit watching by then because it had just become the Fonzi show, long way from Winkler in a light blue jacket as it was in the beginning.
A few things we can learn from this:shows always go on past Best By date, I watched too much tv in my youth and dang I’m old…

Now back to our regularly scheduled Mt Airy vs SMC battle royale cage match…
Correct you are. I too am getting old and enjoyed Happy Days. Met the Fonz in the train station back in the late 90s as I was on my way to Giants stadium to watch my Steelers take on the Gmen. Pleasant man who seemed a little nervous once a few of us recognized him. LoL.

Oh and Hayesville is totally beating Mt. Arrogant THIS week! BEETLEJUICE!

• Love
Correct you are. I too am getting old and enjoyed Happy Days. Met the Fonz in the train station back in the late 90s as I was on my way to Giants stadium to watch my Steelers take on the Gmen. Pleasant man who seemed a little nervous once a few of us recognized him. LoL.

Oh and Hayesville is totally beating Mt. Arrogant THIS week! BEETLEJUICE!
Steelers? I haven’t been a fan since Bradshaw, Franco and Mean Joe. Roethlisberger was interesting but just wasn’t same for me. Liked Giants only because of LT (scariest human I’ve ever met in person not because he was mean he just was terrifying to me when I was twenty) Another fun fact: Eastern Randolph graduate Andy Headen played linebacker beside LT for a couple of years.
See ain’t this more fun than “our teenagers are going to destroy your teenagers because I said so”?

Steelers? I haven’t been a fan since Bradshaw, Franco and Mean Joe. Roethlisberger was interesting but just wasn’t same for me. Liked Giants only because of LT (scariest human I’ve ever met in person not because he was mean he just was terrifying to me when I was twenty) Another fun fact: Eastern Randolph graduate Andy Headen played linebacker beside LT for a couple of years.
See ain’t this more fun than “our teenagers are going to destroy your teenagers because I said so”?
It’s hard to watch today’s NFL with all the reduced contact and what is actually a catch anymore but I’ll always love the Steelers.

Shook Franco’s hand on the way into Heinz Field back in 2009. He was literally walking on the sidewalk by himself amongst the crowd. Biggest hand I’ve ever seen.

Huge LT fan as well. Played in a charity golf tournament in Miami. The group behind ours was LT, Glen Rice, Michael Vick and little Tim Hardaway. Hardaway was a double douce.

LT was hilarious all day. Threw his club into a tree trying to knock down some coconuts! You’re right this is way better than talking about a bunch on teenagers. LoL

Are you going to the Hayesville/Mt. Arrogant game this week in Ramseur?

• Haha
It’s hard to watch today’s NFL with all the reduced contact and what is actually a catch anymore but I’ll always love the Steelers.

Shook Franco’s hand on the way into Heinz Field back in 2009. He was literally walking on the sidewalk by himself amongst the crowd. Biggest hand I’ve ever seen.

Huge LT fan as well. Played in a charity golf tournament in Miami. The group behind ours was LT, Glen Rice, Michael Vick and little Tim Hardaway. Hardaway was a double douce.

LT was hilarious all day. Threw his club into a tree trying to knock down some coconuts! You’re right this is way better than talking about a bunch on teenagers. LoL

Are you calling ER Mount arrogant? That is who Hayesville plays

He knows…
He’s just messing with you because, well, quite frankly, a couple of posters tend to turn every 1A thread into either a Mt Airy or SMC political ad. I normally don’t mind that much because y’all liven things up a bit but lately it’s getting tiresome. If this was a rom com movie I’d be yelling at screen for y’all to just hook up and get it over with.
Whew…
I feel lighter somehow…😂

• Love
Reactions: REWhitley
He knows…
He’s just messing with you because, well, quite frankly, a couple of posters tend to turn every 1A thread into either a Mt Airy or SMC political ad. I normally don’t mind that much because y’all liven things up a bit but lately it’s getting tiresome. If this was a rom com movie I’d be yelling at screen for y’all to just hook up and get it over with.
Whew…
I feel lighter somehow…😂
Well sorry about all that I know I made an unfair comment when I first got on here and compared you to the mountain boys which is an unfair comment. I apologize. You are very cool guy that knows a lot about football and like me pulls strongly for his team. Good luck to ER and if you all come up hope you join us tailgating.

He knows…
Whew…
I feel lighter somehow…😂
Makes you wonder sometimes if soms of these guys are not married to the same woman or have been lol.

Lol. I’m a SMC fan. When the Wildcats season is over I pull for our conference teams. It hurts a little but that’s how we roll. Last year they all pulled for the Wildcats and I’m pulling for all conference teams now especially Hayesville
Does that mean if the original Mt Arrogant wins this weekend and Murphy then comes to Mt Airy the next Friday night you will be coming to tailgate with us before you go to the "other side" ? Or will you break bread with us and sit with us in our prearranged seating section?

Does that mean if the original Mt Arrogant wins this weekend and Murphy then comes to Mt Airy the next Friday night you will be coming to tailgate with us before you go to the "other side" ? Or will you break bread with us and sit with us in our prearranged seating section?
I would stop by for sure but my schedule won’t allow me to attend. But I would absolutely stop by if I could make it, in my Andrews Wildcat gear of course. Lol. I really enjoyed Mt Airy a couple of years ago and I went by your High School to check out the football stadium. Going to try my best to go to the Robbinsville game tomorrow night. Only 18 miles from my house.

I told you Bk we are coming for you full speed ahead. We damn sure ain’t worried all. If I was worried it would be ER not some one dimensional team.
1000 passing yards
Only one that will be butt hurt is you when we spank your teams ass.
Remember one MA fan said MA fans never degraded other teams. Lol
I spit coffee ☕ out my nose.

• Haha
Reactions: WHC02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT