ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern randolph hits portal

awwww mr man. nothing weak about it. boy from eastern was good. murphy boy picking on a guy that was back a week early and really i think the level of pain that al lee and company would of got from dandy and joyce tattooing his ass would of been fun to see. He would not last. OH and big 8 across the middle might have to think he was the horseman in the sleepy hollow novel. Watched those guys a few times how nobody lit them up i will never know. Nobody just said, oh wait we gonna punish the showboat flipper boy, number 8 and the qb. A shame i would of liked to of seen that.
Third Floyd is back for 2 more years and a jr. this year.

Reactions: Bearfan71
awwww mr man. nothing weak about it. boy from eastern was good. murphy boy picking on a guy that was back a week early and really i think the level of pain that al lee and company would of got from dandy and joyce tattooing his ass would of been fun to see. He would not last. OH and big 8 across the middle might have to think he was the horseman in the sleepy hollow novel. Watched those guys a few times how nobody lit them up i will never know. Nobody just said, oh wait we gonna punish the showboat flipper boy, number 8 and the qb. A shame i would of liked to of seen that.
#8 was 3rd option and he was 6'4. #0 is the tightend 5 star. They had Flippen and Neal both very good athletes. Reidsville was loaded. Can't get lit up if you can't catch them.

#8 was 3rd option and he was 6'4. #0 is the tightend 5 star. They had Flippen and Neal both very good athletes. Reidsville was loaded. Can't get lit up if you can't catch them.

No offense, its just not a game I'm that interested in. But, I would probably replace them with Western Alamance if I had a choice.

Mount Airy has had better teams lately, but to be honest, it wouldn't have been a close game last year. Reidsville is a notch better.
Don't buy that. Watch the games. Both tarboro and Mount Airy we're tougher and better football teams than Reidsville or Clinton. What do you expect when you have two schools from the East playing each other. I don't even see depth being an issue. And my gosh I would love to see you zero and eight get their heads taken off coming across the middle. On that drag route. Sweet music. All that showboating. I hope somebody does that at least once this year. That boy could just play basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel fan1
I have a question I know 51 is leaving. But I was very impressed with number 10 the defensive end. I looked online and saw that he had visited Duke I think. And I know he's back I think. My question is 2 years ago in Mount Airy played them I did not remember seeing him on the field. Will see a transfer in? Was he hurt?
51 is now at unc, 10 has always been there he was hurt

Reactions: thekidd12
Don't buy that. Watch the games. Both tarboro and Mount Airy we're tougher and better football teams than Reidsville or Clinton. What do you expect when you have two schools from the East playing each other. I don't even see depth being an issue. And my gosh I would love to see you zero and eight get their heads taken off coming across the middle. On that drag route. Sweet music. All that showboating. I hope somebody does that at least once this year. That boy could just play basketball.
I seen MA and Reidsville several times and Reidsville was better team. They could run or pass it but MA would have a lot of trouble stopping that offense. Harrison, Flippin, Sharpe and Neal best combo in the state.

I seen MA and Reidsville several times and Reidsville was better team. They could run or pass it but MA would have a lot of trouble stopping that offense. Harrison, Flippin, Sharpe and Neal best combo in the state.

Honestly it could have been close in the regular season. But when we got healthy in the playoffs I don’t think it would have been close.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Honestly both of you we did not play probably should have no matter who won both still won there titles in the end we should play each other every once in awhile but Mt airy cannot keep up with all those Guilford co athletes coming up from Greensboro area who don't want to play ball at home in 3a and 4a that's what makes Reildsville I know I work in Rockingham Co they on that southern boarder of 29 I'm very familiar with that system I only wish Mt airy was in there shoes

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Honestly both of you we did not play probably should have no matter who won both still won there titles in the end we should play each other every once in awhile but Mt airy cannot keep up with all those Guilford co athletes coming up from Greensboro area who don't want to play ball at home in 3a and 4a that's what makes Reildsville I know I work in Rockingham Co they on that southern boarder of 29 I'm very familiar with that system I only wish Mt airy was in there shoes

So who do we have from guilford county?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT