ADVERTISEMENT

In Memory of Jmappfan5 (Jack Moore, Jr.)

DaddyDoug

Nov 29, 2008
Dublin, VA
twitter.com
It is with great sadness to announce that one of my childhood friends from Mt. Airy and great follower of Mt. Airy High School, Jack Moore Jr. known as Jmappfan5, has passed away. Jack was a class act. Never missed a Bear footfall game home or away. He joined NCPreps in 2008 and never had anything bad to say about anyone. He will be missed!

Jack is how I wish people would see Mt. Airy. He was as big a fan as anyone, but with class. Rest in peace my friend and fellow Bear. I miss you already.

Last edited:
It is with great sadness to announce that one of my childhood friends from Mt. Airy and great follower of Mt. Airy High School, Jack Moore Jr. known as Jmappfan45, has passed away. Jack was a class act. Never missed a Bear footfall game home or away. He joined NCPreps in 2008 and never had anything bad to say about anyone. He will be missed!

Jack is how I wish people would see Mt. Airy. He was as big a fan as anyone, but with class. Rest in peace my friend and fellow Bear. I miss you already.
Sorry to hear this,

It is with great sadness to announce that one of my childhood friends from Mt. Airy and great follower of Mt. Airy High School, Jack Moore Jr. known as Jmappfan45, has passed away. Jack was a class act. Never missed a Bear footfall game home or away. He joined NCPreps in 2008 and never had anything bad to say about anyone. He will be missed!

prayers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT