ADVERTISEMENT

4th Round 11/24/23

LoL. You couldn’t even wait till the matchups were all set?
C-Span Come On Man GIF by GIPHY News

What are our plans for next Friday ? Maybe watching another team play or basketball ? My guess is a 100% chance Wilson Prep vs West Columbus is the final game listed.
Plans for next Friday? Hmmmm let’s see. I’ll be happy if the good Lord wakes me up tomorrow to make flapjacks for my 3 children. Make sure those teenagers you live and die for win next week or else it’s the biggest choke job in history right? LoL. Next time wait until the matchups are set before you post, partner.

• Haha
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
What robbinsville does is pretty amazing with the size of their school. Not only do they put a solid 11 on the field year after year they always have depth to deal with injuries. They have proven they're a top 4 team in the west this year for sure. Good luck to the knights next week.

And when you have 550 kids, you have more quantity of quality…. Not sure you all will understand that though. If you have 1 good athlete for every 10 kids in school, Robbinsville would have 34 and Mt Airy would have 55….. the boys from Robbinsville are gonna line up and play you just like they play anyone else. They do more with less than anyone.

Not happening. You and BK have been the most annoying and biggest mouth pieces for years so now you getting it handed back to you and you can’t take it. You can’t take it but want to dish it you need to shut up.
Look back through my posts. I’ve gave Mt Airy nothing but credit. Said they were the favorites and gave credit where it was due. If you consider that annoying and dishing it out, that’s fine. I’ll stop giving Mt Airy any credit and run them down like you do every other team on this board.

By your reasoning MA should have 50-60 players on the roster. We don't have tryouts. Same number of players as you and all the others still in playoffs. Didn't hear you complain at all this year about playing bigger schools in your own conference. Enough with the numbers. Line up and play ball.

Not happening. You and BK have been the most annoying and biggest mouth pieces for years so now you getting it handed back to you and you can’t take it. You can’t take it but want to dish it you need to shut up.
One thing I’ve noticed in my 62 years of life is great players and great teams were always humble. I’ve watched a lot of sports in my lifetime and my observation was you would never know by their actions and how they carried themselves that they were record holders, fastest in the state or had been on multiple championship teams. From watching your comments you must have been the one that never got to play, was too small or maybe never played football and was a member of the band. Because for the biggest majority of great athletes and teams have humility and class which you have neither. Stop beating your chest like you are on the team. The generational team will be gone soon and you and others are just putting a big bullseye on the teams to come.

By your reasoning MA should have 50-60 players on the roster. We don't have tryouts. Same number of players as you and all the others still in playoffs. Didn't hear you complain at all this year about playing bigger schools in your own conference. Enough with the numbers. Line up and play ball.
That’s literally the exact opposite of what I’m saying.🤦🏻

Reactions: BK13T-$
One thing I’ve noticed in my 62 years of life is great players and great teams were always humble. I’ve watched a lot of sports in my lifetime and my observation was you would never know by their actions and how they carried themselves that they were record holders, fastest in the state or had been on multiple championship teams. From watching your comments you must have been the one that never got to play, was too small or maybe never played football and was a member of the band. Because for the biggest majority of great athletes and teams have humility and class which you have neither. Stop beating your chest like you are on the team. The generational team will be gone soon and you and others are just putting a big bullseye on the teams to come.
Generational team….thin air getting to you again. You are one of those foolish people that think after this year we will fall off. We will be very good the next two years if not long

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT