ADVERTISEMENT

4th Round 11/24/23

All kidding aside man Mt Airy is a great team with great athletes. I’ve watched a few of their games and they are the total package. Don’t ruin their legacy by having everyone in the state hating on them because of overbearing fans and it does happen. And by the way you know the saying, Don’t mess with old men, they have nothing to lose 🤔😁

Really you can check with your boss and see that is a false statement. Never seen so much pick and choose what you police. Be consistent
Have you ever wondered why no other fan base except MA has a problem with their fan base? I tell you it’s something in the water or it’s something else that people have said about people from MA for a long time.

Have you ever wondered why no other fan base except MA has a problem with their fan base? I tell you it’s something in the water or it’s something else that people have said about people from MA for a long time.
Mt airy is freaking proud of our team old man who owns candy shop in Elkin from. Story I read about Buzz going in it year so back and you freaking even didn't offer him free sample I got short memory but I remember that old man Mt airys Elkins huckleberry

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
First and foremost I’m pulling for Robbinsville
Got to go with SMC team

Next E Randolph because they play hard and their fans are not obnoxious

If both these teams get put out and are not in the State Championship I will not be supporting Mt Airy out of the West if they make it

I will be giving my full support and endorsement to Tarboro out of the East !
Go Vikings

Last edited:
Got to go with SMC team

If both these teams get put out and are not in the State Championship I will not be supporting Mt Airy out of the West if they make it

Go Vikings
You don’t think @thekidd12 is obnoxious? That makes one of us :D

Well, I think that is mighty unfair to N. Rowan. What did they do to you?!?!
You’re right. I shouldn’t have left them out. My apologies. I did think about them but I don’t even know if they have any posters on here. Very good offensive team with a lot of speed and skill players. Need more defense so when you play N Rowan you better match their scoring and hope to make a few stops or get turnovers. Yes I would support N Rowan if they go to the Western Finals Championship game

Got to go with SMC team

Go Vikings
I always pull for the NWC first then always pull for the West for the State Championship team no matter who it is or if I pulled against them in another West matchup but that Championship I want to be won by the West because it speaks volume for all the western teams to win it all and next year if your team makes it I will be pulling for it. Just because you don't like a few message board posters on here does not mean you should take it out on the football players who have played hard to get there and represent the West in the playoffs. So I am not like you and if your team makes it to the State Championship game anytime soon, I will be pulling for them because they represent my part of the state and not because I don't like a few posters that don't even play on that team that has spent many hours of had practice on the field and in the weight room getting there. Most all teams have a few overzealous fans but that team should not be blamed for the fan base. Even if you go to any game be it Little League up to Pro there are even fans that are overzealous at the game. So I will be pulling for the West no matter who gets to the finals and you should pull for who represents your part of the state. Forget these message boards on game day and pull for the West with pride that the West is the best ! The West winning says a lot about your part of the state no matter what conference team that wins it. Don't be a sourpuss !

Last edited:
Got to go with SMC team

If both these teams get put out and are not in the State Championship I will not be supporting Mt Airy out of the West if they makeI will be giving my full support and endorsement to Tarboro out of the East !
Go Vikings
Going out of your way to make sure everyone knows “i’m not cheering for mount airy” is crazy. Is your throat okay?

Got to go with SMC team

Go Vikings
I am sorry to read this. All Mt Airy football team has done the past three years is help Tarboro set a standard for every other team to try to achieve. Great kids, great coaching staff, great school and great community.

And when you have 550 kids, you have more quantity of quality…. Not sure you all will understand that though. If you have 1 good athlete for every 10 kids in school, Robbinsville would have 34 and Mt Airy would have 55….. the boys from Robbinsville are gonna line up and play you just like they play anyone else. They do more with less than anyone.
I see what you are saying the more students the more talent pool you have.

I always pull for the NWC first then always pull for the West for the State Championship team no matter who it is or if I pulled against them in another West matchup but that Championship I want to be won by the West because it speaks volume for all the western teams to win it all and next year if your team makes it I will be pulling for it. Just because you don't like a few message board posters on here does not mean you should take it out on the football players who have played hard to get there and represent the West in the playoffs. So I am not like you and if your team makes it to the State Championship game anytime soon, I will be pulling for them because they represent my part of the state and not because I don't like a few posters that don't even play on that team that has spent many hours of had practice on the field and in the weight room getting there. Most all teams have a few overzealous fans but that team should not be blamed for the fan base. Even if you go to any game be it Little League up to Pro there are even fans that are overzealous at the game. So I will be pulling for the West no matter who gets to the finals and you should pull for who represents your part of the state. Forget these message boards on game day and pull for the West with pride that the West is the best ! The West winning says a lot about your part of the state no matter what conference team that wins it. Don't be a sourpuss !
I always pull for the West in the championship. I attended the Mt Airy vs Murphy game this past week sitting on the home side and fans were very respectful in my area. 4 good teams left in the west and may the best team win.

I always pull for the West in the championship. I attended the Mt Airy vs Murphy game this past week sitting on the home side and fans were very respectful in my area. 4 good teams left in the west and may the best team win.
Wish you tailgated with us. If you come this Friday come early, about 5:15 to 5:30, and eat and visit with us. You will be welcome, I promise you.

Tarboro by 21+
West Columbus by 14+

Western crowd, what do y'all have for me prediction wise?
Mt Airy by how many?
Robbinsville by how many?

Tarboro by 21+
West Columbus by 14+

Western crowd, what do y'all have for me prediction wise?
Mt Airy by how many?
Robbinsville by how many?
Good thing I don't ever make predictions huh?

Dude really???

OK yes those are the top two seeds and that is who you picked in east but...
You never know with teenagers...

Mt airy is freaking proud of our team old man who owns candy shop in Elkin from. Story I read about Buzz going in it year so back and you freaking even didn't offer him free sample I got short memory but I remember that old man Mt airys Elkins huckleberry
Dang Buzz, do you have a different username for every day of the week?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT