ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at E. Randolph

My apologies. Work's been a witch this week.
Whatever…
The only good thing is @Sportsnut17 shooed them off for awhile. I like everybody but some of them guys is like that “special cousin” on here.
At least @MACS2618 seems to be ok after his initial misconception about me in particular. Odd sense of humor. Glad I ain’t like that..🙄
My point is, I think, don’t ever run off and leave me tilting against these here people again dammit!
It was tiring…😂😂😂

Whatever…
The only good thing is @Sportsnut17 shooed them off for awhile. I like everybody but some of them guys is like that “special cousin” on here.
At least @MACS2618 seems to be ok after his initial misconception about me in particular. Odd sense of humor. Glad I ain’t like that..🙄
My point is, I think, don’t ever run off and leave me tilting against these here people again dammit!
It was tiring…😂😂😂
A "very special bunch" indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
A "very special bunch" indeed.
@msgtcody even set one of the new ones off.
Heck he’s as levelheaded as either of us!
I felt like a digital Patrick Swayze In Roadhouse addressing that situation…
I’m in a tree with phone service. I need to stop whenever I reference Roadhouse huh?

Safe travels to any Hayesville fans making the trip. Hopefully it’s an injury free, competitive game.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
I think we might be in for a tougher game than we realize.

Although Hayesville lost to Swain and Robbinsville, it looks like they played both really tight. The Jackets seem to be a well-balanced team.

I’m in a tree with phone service. I need to stop whenever I reference Roadhouse huh?

Safe travels to any Hayesville fans making the trip. Hopefully it’s an injury free, competitive game.
No way. Roadhouse references are always good. I think we told a couple of posters last year that Patrick Swayze was working the door at America's Roadhouse. They may or may not have believed us.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12

Although Hayesville lost to Swain and Robbinsville, it looks like they played both really tight. The Jackets seem to be a well-balanced team.
I agree but ain’t got to say that so far…
Couldn’t get in a word edgewise…

Where the heck did that expression come from?
Edgewise???
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero

Back in a tree. They definitely on the prowl now looking for girlfriends

Back in a tree. They definitely on the prowl now looking for girlfriends
Yeah still got one buck tag. Haven’t seen a thing this morning but regular gun starts tomorrow and kinda enjoying the quiet before EVERYBODY starts booming away

Reactions: sbbbfan

Going to be a very tough game. A 17-13 kind of game. And if it’s not and ER somehow manages to win by a large margin……well they might be a pretty good team.

I watched Hville vs Swain. Hville should've won.

Going to be a very tough game. A 17-13 kind of game. And if it’s not and ER somehow manages to win by a large margin……well they might be a pretty good team.
My brother in law was deer hunting yesterday until he saw a Bear Squat pile 7" high and then saw claw marks 8 feet up in the tree his stand was in.
That is what Hayesville faces tonight.
Sometimes you eat the Bear and sometimes the Bear eats you.

I would love it and think they should give it their ALL> I even pull for the underdog sometimes.
I would have loved for Hayesville to have laid the wood to Robbinsville.

In fact I would love for Hayesville to defeat ER, win your next game and come to Wally Shelton Stadium in two weeks.

Besides, did not Coach Neil Setzer leave Mt Airy's North Surry HS for Hayesville 25 plus or minus years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
I would love it and think they should give it their ALL> I even pull for the underdog sometimes.

In fact I would love for Hayesville to defeat ER, win your next game and come to Wally Shelton Stadium in two weeks.

Besides, did not Coach Neil Setzer leave Mt Airy's North Surry HS for Hayesville 25 plus or minus years ago?
Hey!!!
😂

Hey!!!
😂
Relax Kid, it is not going to happen. Hayesville and Murphy (two SMC teams) coming to Wally Shelton two weeks in row is the stuff of "rainy dreams" are made of.
You and I are still tight.
The best of the best should strive to play each other.
But just think of it: Mt Arrogant playing three Smokey Conference teams in a row?
LOL

Besides, did not Coach Neil Setzer leave Mt Airy's North Surry HS for Hayesville 25 plus or minus years
95 was his first season.

Is Hayesville healthy?
If they are 100% healthy it could be a game.

Gassed up and hitting the road! Next stop is Old Fulton County Stadium where The Hayesville Yellow Jackets pull off the unthinkable upset 17-16 over North Georgia State University!

Looks like it’s just BettleJuice and me predicting the improbable!

Been a great week getting to know some of you characters in here too. LoL

the big dipper underdog GIF

Gassed up and hitting the road! Next stop is Old Fulton County Stadium where The Hayesville Yellow Jackets pull off the unthinkable upset 17-16 over North Georgia State University!

Looks like it’s just BettleJuice and me predicting the improbable!

Been a great week getting to know some of you characters in here too. LoL

the big dipper underdog GIF
Safe travels sir…
I might ride up for second half. Going to listen to it on broadcast initially.
Seriously drive safely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT