ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at E. Randolph

1000 passing yards

Remember one MA fan said MA fans never degraded other teams. Lol
I spit coffee ☕ out my nose.
Telling the truth is not degrading you. 1000 yards for 11 games under 100 a game and you have no clue what pass rush would be coming your way. If he tries to pass he will be running for his life. That is a guarantee. Go watch some film. Ashe County who had a 300 yard a game passer

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Telling the truth is not degrading you. 1000 yards for 11 games under 100 a game and you have no clue what pass rush would be coming your way. If he tries to pass he will be running for his life. That is a guarantee. Go watch some film. Ashe County who had a 300 yard a game passer
Look at how many yds we passed for on Rabun in 3 Qs.
You act like MA has guys rushing better than Rabun. 😂

Look at how many yds we passed for on Rabun in 3 Qs.
You act like MA has guys rushing better than Rabun. 😂
No Vacation Bubbles GIF by Topshelf Records

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Every thread is going to be a MA/Rville thread OR a MA thread. Might as well get in on it because they going take over every thread anyway.

#fifteen
You fool you jump everyone’s thread and for the record we have one already committed to Va Tech as an edge rusher and a freshman that replaced him in the state championship game who is now a sophomore on other side. He is being looked at by multiple D1 schools already. And we have a nose tackle that is a sophomore that may be one of the biggest recruits we ever had. So yes I say we can rush the passer as good as rubon gap. You just keep winning and you will see. Sorry kidd

Are you cooking chicken stew Friday night? I seemed to have read that somewhere, I know it’s been mentioned before. If so will it be at the E. Randolph - Hayesville game?
Lol good one. Wished you could police all threads instead of pick and choose but hey the way the world is lmao

That would be conniving as well as a fine example of subterfuge…
Two words I would have to Google no doubt…
Old Lady What GIF by Offline Granny!

Yeah those words are too rich for me!
Gassing up the RV for the long trip to Fulton County stadium in the morning!

Hayesville 17
Mt. Arrogant 16

Election Day Midterms GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Old Lady What GIF by Offline Granny!

Yeah those words are too rich for me!
Gassing up the RV for the long trip to Fulton County stadium in the morning!

Hayesville 17
Mt. Arrogant 16

Election Day Midterms GIF by GIPHY News
Dude if y’all get past ER, which I have said is possible, then there will be another round of possible road trip so keep it gassed up…
And stop saying Mt Arogant. You’re going to confuse people. They get through the tons of posts and think that’s who y’all really playing.
ER folks are known for our modesty (for the most part) walk softly and don’t let them see your stick, or something like that 😂

Are you cooking chicken stew Friday night? I seemed to have read that somewhere, I know it’s been mentioned before. If so will it be at the E. Randolph - Hayesville game?
If you ever met RE you would regret saying anything about his post. He is a true gentleman. He sponsors many awards given to HS teams every week football and basketball. He is whats right as far as being a good person.

It shows…
Now how about bringing that stew to Ramseur?
I’ll meet him at the stoplight…😂
Kidd y'all take care of business next 2 games and we will welcome you with open arms. Would be good to meet you. It's always different to meet another poster in person. I have made some great friends over the years after meeting them at games.

Dude if y’all get past ER, which I have said is possible, then there will be another round of possible road trip so keep it gassed up…
And stop saying Mt Arogant. You’re going to confuse people. They get through the tons of posts and think that’s who y’all really playing.
ER folks are known for our modesty (for the most part) walk softly and don’t let them see your stick, or something like that 😂
"You know the thing"

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT