ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at E. Randolph

LoL So no clear bag policy and metal detectors in place like I’m hearing for the Albemarle/Thomasville game?!

No Way Wow GIF
No sir…
Strip search suspicious looking characters is all 🤷‍♂️

I believe this game may tell everyone a lot about both Eastern Randolph and Hayesville. ER just had a great game, hard fought game with lots on the line against 2A and undefeated at that time Randleman.
Hayesville plays in the "unbelievable strong" Smokey Mountains Conference.

Will ER verify they are the truly slight giant of 1A?
Is Hayesville and SMC really that strong top to bottom?

I believe this game may tell everyone a lot about both Eastern Randolph and Hayesville. ER just had a great game, hard fought game with lots on the line against 2A and undefeated at that time Randleman.
Hayesville plays in the "unbelievable strong" Smokey Mountains Conference.

Will ER verify they are the truly slight giant of 1A?
Is Hayesville and SMC really that strong top to bottom?
🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: sbbbfan
Honestly should be fine. No measurable rain in over a month. Last year played Mt Airy after two days of hard rain and field itself held up well. Crowned in middle did its job.
Ok buzz I don’t care if you laugh at what I post…means your reading comprehension skills are still intact. If anyone, including buzz, doubts my assessment of field condition last year all you have to do is look at video he posted of game awhile back. No mud on cleats or uniforms. Guess they might have changed at the half?
Nah it was fine. Mr buzz is the only one from either fan base that has mentioned the field being a factor.
Bless his heart…

Reactions: smcdom123
Speaking of VHS tapes can we just go ahead and fast-forward to the matchup we've all been wanting to see, ER & MA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
See I’m so old I have no idea what y’all giggling about…
I know it’s a teenage coming of age comedy but I’m an Animal House or Porky’s era guy…

Y’all can Google them 😂
Oh trust me I remember those too. You already know my age, same as Matt B lol so you may have a few years on me. I wish Dad could get together with Bill and come watch y'all. I would love to join in and hear the stories lol

Ok buzz I don’t care if you laugh at what I post…means your reading comprehension skills are still intact. If anyone, including buzz, doubts my assessment of field condition last year all you have to do is look at video he posted of game awhile back. No mud on cleats or uniforms. Guess they might have changed at the half?
Nah it was fine. Mr buzz is the only one from either fan base that has mentioned the field being a factor.
Bless his heart…
One of the coaches was saying how bad it was around 20 yard line on outside. It did rain 2 inches. Not trying to be a jerk but Feild wasn't fast. Was good especially with rain we had.

You mentioned Mount Arrogant on purpose just to lure you know who in here!
I See Reaction GIF by KreativCopy
Shhhh...

He's NCPreps Beetlejuice...

Nah never had a problem with buzz. He knows ER fans (normally me and Chute) don't get too ruffled and usually just posts without his normal, shall we say, flair...

Reactions: buzzcoach
I think Hayesville is stout and will be a tough opponent for ER. They lost to Swain by 8, Murphy by 7, and Robbinsville by 6. ER definitely won’t be overlooking them and remember what happened when Murphy rolled in there a couple years ago. This may be a good measuring stick for where ER falls within the SMC this year. If they lose then we see just how tough it is. What happens if they win by 40? Are they 30 points better than Robbinsville and Swain? This will be their 3rd best opponent of the year behind Eastern Alamance and Randleman. It would be Mt Airys best opponent if they had to play them for comparison. Anything can happen and if it’s within 10 points don’t be surprised.

I think this game will be similar to the Robbinsville ER game last year. Hayesville does have a kicker they can rely on. I believe he’s kicked a 44 yard fieldgoal earlier in the year.

Reactions: MACS2618
I think Hayesville is stout and will be a tough opponent for ER. They lost to Swain by 8, Murphy by 7, and Robbinsville by 6. ER definitely won’t be overlooking them and remember what happened when Murphy rolled in there a couple years ago. This may be a good measuring stick for where ER falls within the SMC this year. If they lose then we see just how tough it is. What happens if they win by 40? Are they 30 points better than Robbinsville and Swain? This will be their 3rd best opponent of the year behind Eastern Alamance and Randleman. It would be Mt Airys best opponent if they had to play them for comparison. Anything can happen and if it’s within 10 points don’t be surprised.
Why you throw mount airy in this response, we played same schedule last year and was 4 seed and ER the 1 and it seemed to work out just fine. Another poster worried about ma

Why you throw mount airy in this response, we played same schedule last year and was 4 seed and ER the 1 and it seemed to work out just fine. Another poster worried about ma.
I think mt airy is about 30 points better than ER. Just the way it is. It doesn’t change the fact hayesville would be your best opponent. All mt airy has to do is show up each week and the championship is theirs. Everyone still enjoys the opportunity to try. This is a message board. And I knew it would only be a matter of time before I got a response in the ER Hayesville thread that you are lurking in. Perhaps you are worried about one of them. Otherwise it was just conversation amongst fans relevant to the teams playing. I would hate to think I am the defending champion and wound so tight that someone cannot mention my teams name without having to jump in.

I think mt airy is about 30 points better than ER. Just the way it is. It doesn’t change the fact hayesville would be your best opponent. All mt airy has to do is show up each week and the championship is theirs. Everyone still enjoys the opportunity to try. This is a message board. And I knew it would only be a matter of time before I got a response in the ER Hayesville thread that you are lurking in. Perhaps you are worried about one of them. Otherwise it was just conversation amongst fans relevant to the teams playing. I would hate to think I am the defending champion and wound so tight that someone cannot mention my teams name without having to jump in.
Starmount hands down better than Hayesville. And we are not worried you can take that to the bank

Reactions: BK13T-$
Well the new Mt Airy blood has spoken y’all. Actually several times…
An ER fan gave his opinion about teams and apparently he wants to keep his team “out of your mouth” Will Smith style.:.
Only thing folks down this way don’t usually act like Chris Rock…
Mr Airy, as almost all have said, is the team to beat. @msgtcody even said they were 30 points better than ER…
Long way to go and this thread is about Hayesville/ER. You’re welcome to contribute but would be nice if you kinda stuck to that topic.
Now if y’all will excuse me apparently I have to head to the bank?

Starmount hands down better than Hayesville. And we are not worried you can take that to the bank
What specific facts formulated your strong OPINION on this matter? I know for a FACT you havent seen Hayesville play this year in person! Im starting to think you're Buzz Jr!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Well the new Mt Airy blood has spoken y’all. Actually several times…
An ER fan gave his opinion about teams and apparently he wants to keep his team “out of your mouth” Will Smith style.:.
Only thing folks down this way don’t usually act like Chris Rock…
Mr Airy, as almost all have said, is the team to beat. @msgtcody even said they were 30 points better than ER…
Long way to go and this thread is about Hayesville/ER. You’re welcome to contribute but would be nice if you kinda stuck to that topic.
Now if y’all will excuse me apparently I have to head to the bank?
Sorry to intrude into your thread Kidd. Wouldn’t have opened my mouth till he started talking about ma schedule again. He said it and I just responded. Then here comes all the mouth from the mountain chiming in. Good luck this weekend Kidd and ER

So I just want some clarity as I feel like I may have a misguided opinion. You guys are telling me that starmount who beat trinity by 13 at home is better than hayesville who played the best teams in the smc within 8 points? So starmount would have played Robbinsville tighter than 6, Swain tighter than 8? But beat a team by 13 that ER beat by 48? Doesn’t say a lot about the SMC. Now remember you guys said it not me. I praised the SMC and said the Hayesville game would be tight.

So I just want some clarity as I feel like I may have a misguided opinion. You guys are telling me that starmount who beat trinity by 13 at home is better than hayesville who played the best teams in the smc within 8 points? So starmount would have played Robbinsville tighter than 6, Swain tighter than 8? But beat a team by 13 that ER beat by 48? Doesn’t say a lot about the SMC. Now remember you guys said it not me. I praised the SMC and said the Hayesville game would be tight.
I am just saying the trinity game was very early and they got a lot better. Robbinsville and starmount both played Allegheny and robbinsville won 35-7 and star won 42-0 so what does that say. Starmount only team to keep ma from running clock. They will suffer with starting qb hurt but a very tough physical well coached team. We will see how they both do this weekend

Reactions: NCBBFB
Ok Im going to jump in......Starmount with a new coach had a slow start but got better every week. As for Hayesville playing best teams in SMC to 8 points well just maybe SMC not so dang good this year. Parity most times will make a conference look better than it is. SMC boys yall time is coming.....the smack down is at hand!! Now come back at me I love it!!!!!! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!

You guys just told us in another thread how bad comparing scores is.... but since you want to starmount put up 35 against cherokee with a backup qb in. Hayesville scored 17. With that being said i would still agree with you saying it would be a pretty even game.

Reactions: NCBBFB and BK13T-$
You guys just told us in another thread how bad comparing scores is.... but since you want to starmount put up 35 against cherokee with a backup qb in. Hayesville scored 17. With that being said i would still agree with you saying it would be a pretty even game.
Preach it brother!!!!!! Rams in the House Baby!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't really say anything.
Pisgah beat hayesville 28-7 I think
Swain about got beat by hayesville and Tuscola.
Tuscola beat Pisgah.

Hayesville beat Cherokee by a touchdown
Rville beat hayesville by a TD.
Robbinsville beat Cherokee 46-6

Reactions: NCBBFB and Orange01
Doesn't really say anything.
Pisgah beat hayesville 28-7 I think
Swain about got beat by hayesville and Tuscola.
Tuscola beat Pisgah.

Hayesville beat Cherokee by a touchdown
Rville beat hayesville by a TD.
Robbinsville beat Cherokee 46-6
which was the whole point of not comparing scores. It's just what we do, it's impossible not to this time of year even if it is meaningless

Cherokee was without their 2 best defenders last week. Climbingbear and Smith were the heartbeat of their defense for what its worth. wouldnt have changed the outcome but...Smith was a dang good player!

Reactions: NCBBFB and Orange01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT