ADVERTISEMENT

Hayesville at E. Randolph

One of the coaches was saying how bad it was around 20 yard line on outside. It did rain 2 inches. Not trying to be a jerk but Feild wasn't fast. Was good especially with rain we had.
I heard when MA comes to Big Oaks that the sprinkler system was going to run all night. Malfunction of course !!

Reactions: BK13T-$
You are good people Kidd!
He sure is. You aren't too bad yourself Buzz. I've been in the group long enough to understand the personalities. It's all in fun. I almost made a post yesterday that it was getting kind of boring lately and that you and TD need to argue a little bit but sure enough TD didn't let me down 😂😂😂 I love it. Both of y'all are good guys

City Life Art GIF by Sherchle

Oh the dive.
Never seen that play before here in the mtns.

They don't act like a fans with a once in a lifetime team.
That act like they're a little worried.

Reactions: recycled2
I have reached one conclusion. If you mention MA then Granite-pity and buzzing gnat are butt hurt, if you don't mention MA, they are butt hurt. My conclusion is they just like to be butt hurt.
Only one that will be butt hurt is you when we spank your teams ass.

Ok Im going to jump in......Starmount with a new coach had a slow start but got better every week. As for Hayesville playing best teams in SMC to 8 points well just maybe SMC not so dang good this year. Parity most times will make a conference look better than it is. SMC boys yall time is coming.....the smack down is at hand!! Now come back at me I love it!!!!!! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!
Enjoy it while it lasts buddy still got a longgggggggg way to go to catch up with as many state titles as the SMC does. When reclassification hits id say your time of out shinning everyone in 1a football will be all over.

• Haha
Reactions: Mbulld and MACS2618
LoL

Cheese and Rice what a sh#t show this thread turned into.

I notice 66 players on ER! Do they have mostly two way players or are they more like Pisgah, with a separate group for offense and defense? I think Pisgah even had a separate group for special teams as well. LoL

Reactions: thekidd12
LoL

I notice 66 players on ER! Do they have mostly two way players or are they more like Pisgah, with a separate group for offense and defense? I think Pisgah even had a separate group for special teams as well. LoL
Jani Norwood (unc commitment) plays both ways he’s a pretty dang good athlete! Would almost say better than dandy from mt airy but dang the mt airy heads will start rolling 😂

I think if ER blows out Haysville they better be taken very seriously. They have beaten a few decent teams soundly this year

Reactions: thekidd12
LoL

They put practically all jv players on varsity roster. They have 7 or 8 guys that play both ways. That’s not counting QB who punts. Numbers are improving but not enough to platoon.
And Jani is an excellent athlete,
Sorry combining posts.

Reactions: MACS2618
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT