ADVERTISEMENT

4th Round 11/24/23

I just wanted to get you fired up my man. I do think Mt Airy is going to win, but I do think ER can give them all they want.
Fired up?
Me?
😂
I’m as laid back as anybody, except for Lincolnton who is coolest poster ever…
Baby boy graduated in 18…
I’m just a partial observer now…

Fired up?
Me?
😂
I’m as laid back as anybody, except for Lincolnton who is coolest poster ever…
Baby boy graduated in 18…
I’m just a partial observer now…
3,2,1……my man Lincolnton is about to chime in and tell you that he’s never been called cool before😂

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Not sure if this is the official prediction thread, but I will throw this out there anyway.

East Finals will be WC vs Tarboro

West Finals….. NR vs ER.

Call me crazy but I figured someone will get upset so why not pick 2.

I have no justification for the ER pick just think something crazy could happen. I have been on the MA will repeat train all year, and after seeing them I am off my rocker to pick ER. I know that. I just think everyone is not giving ER enough credit. So I figured I would be a the one fool to pick them.

NR and Robbinsville is about the he same way. I really think this will be a final possession type game. So why not go with the upset. Now for the record I am pulling for Robbinsville. But gonna go out on that limb.

Good luck to all.

Go Mountaineers

I don't think that is crazy at all. All the teams that make it this far are good and can win if they play well and the breaks go their way. Some teams will have a better probability of making it, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. I wouldn't go with your picks, but would not be shocked if they happened.

Not sure if this is the official prediction thread, but I will throw this out there anyway.

West Finals….. NR vs ER.

I have no justification for the ER pick just think something crazy could happen. I have been on the MA will repeat train all year, and after seeing them I am off my rocker to pick ER. I know that. I just think everyone is not giving ER enough credit. So I figured I would be a the one fool to pick them.

NR and Robbinsville is about the he same way. I really think this will be a final possession type game. So why not go with the upset. Now for the record I am pulling for Robbinsville. But gonna go out on that limb.

Good luck to all.

Go Mountaineers
All of MA is giving them credit this will be a hard fought game! Will be best team they will have faced this year.

I’m gonna go out on a limb. ER is a physical football team. QB is legit. Coaching staff second to none. Will be toughest game for the bears this year. For some reason this game feels like 5th round Draughn last year. Tillery didn’t have the wheels that revele has but similar in size, arm and weapons similar. Dula great back. I don’t see revelle running in the interior of the bears defense, I also see lots of pressure in the middle and dandy / Joyce sealing the edge. Do I see the occasional run for 10 /15 yards , yes I do . Do I see the occasional pass for yards, again yes I do. The Bears defense is more than equipped for this challenge. I do not think this addition of ER is as good as last years with a healthy brooks playing. I think the real question in this game is if ER will be able to slowdown the Bears offense, I do think to this point that ER is the best team the bears have seen. This post is not intended to take anything away from ER. 42-21 bears

West Finals….. NR vs ER.

Good luck to all.

Go Mountaineers
You could very well be right. We are down to the best of the best. Anyone could win. It’s a game of style and matchups and which team can impose their will. Should be fun to watch

Wishing Each & Everyone On NCPreps A Very Happy Thanksgiving

Have-a-Happy-Thanksgiving-1.gif

West
#1 Robbinsville vs #4 North Rowan
#2 Mount Airy vs #3 E. Randolph

East
#1 Tarboro vs #13 East Bladen
#3 Wilson Prep vs #2 West Columbus
My Picks for fun to move to Round #5, got to have 1 upset.
Does anyone else have an upset you want to have fun with ?

West
#1 Robbinsville
vs #4 North Rowan
#2 Mount Airy vs #3 E. Randolph

East
#1 Tarboro
vs #13 East Bladen
#3 Wilson Prep vs #2 West Columbus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT