ADVERTISEMENT

Freedom 13 East Burke 12 Final

East Burke should have won this game easy Scored on a 55 yard TD first time EB got the ball. several missed scoring drives got the ball back on Freedoms 35 2.43 left driving and QB fumble after getting first down on 25 trying to pitch the ball look like his knee was down but a tough lost!!

Not sure why Freedom has went downhill, even with the Patton branch off it didn’t affect them hardly one bit. Glen Alpine and Oak Hill is were the talent always was anyway. I heard EB coulda won but with the mistakes and Freedom being just good enough to stay in the game and EB not quiet good enough to put on large amt of points it ended how it ended. Hopefully we can see playoffs this year out of EB

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Not sure why Freedom has went downhill, even with the Patton branch off it didn’t affect them hardly one bit. Glen Alpine and Oak Hill is were the talent always was anyway. I heard EB coulda won but with the mistakes and Freedom being just good enough to stay in the game and EB not quiet good enough to put on large amt of points it ended how it ended. Hopefully we can see playoffs this year out of EB
Daughn got several transfer's from Freedom last year with new coach Hawn being there two years that might stop now!!

Reactions: UNC91
JV Cavs won tonight 24-6 over Freedom
This group looks good for the future I see next year being Easy Burke's best year! They have a good Senior class they just need to learn they can win after the last five years of losing all the time!!Big numbers out this year 66 from what I have seen speaks a lot for Coach Minor and his staff with this rebuilding process!!

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
This group looks good for the future I see next year being Easy Burke's best year! They have a good Senior class they just need to learn they can win after the last five years of losing all the time!!Big numbers out this year 66 from what I have seen speaks a lot for Coach Minor and his staff with this rebuilding process!!
This year varsity team has a little bit more speed in spots so EB can possibly pass more but I believe This JV group could be special and if they all stay together I think next year will be EB best season but will see how things go and also If they can get a few transfers from Draughn or freedom or something that could help

This year varsity team has a little bit more speed in spots so EB can possibly pass more but I believe This JV group could be special and if they all stay together I think next year will be EB best season but will see how things go and also If they can get a few transfers from Draughn or freedom or something that could help
People get teams down the road bout transfers and recruiting but if this coach is young talented and good at what he does and the atmosphere he provides and the kids move in all legit then I wouldn’t complain lol

I’m glad to see the positive massive turnaround at Cav country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT