R - Stevian Harrison 7 run (Franson kick), 7:16 second quarter
R - Harrison 2 run (Franson kick), 11:02 third quarter
WRH -Xzavier Pearsall 6 run (Lon Teachey kick), 5:26 third quarter
R - Harrison 57 run (Franson kick), 3:26 third quarter
R - Pinnix 4 run (Franson kick), 9:37 fourth quarter
R - Jaden Robinson 35 pass from Pinnix, (Franson kick), 9:30 fourth quarter
R - Harrison 2 run (Franson kick), 8:56 fourth quarter
WRH - Kanye Roberts 1 run (Kaymond Farrior run), 5:41 fourth quarter

Playing Reidsville this year is like running into a Buzz Saw! Lmbo!

I think it was 252 ... He was running over and through the WRH defense. Tough man to bring down.
He now has 15 touchdowns ... needs about 90 yards to have a 1000-yard season.
And that's in 8 games ... he was averaging 9.9 a carry before the game ... pretty sure he's pushed that to double digits now.

Glad to see Goob,ottis, and old dog 79 and others at short sugars tonight. They love their football. Wonder what their reactions were to out running game while we had a down game throwing the ball. Pinnix missed couple throws or late on a couple I know he wants back.

I think WRH was double-teaming Breon Pass on the outside and that opened it up a bit for the running game.

Reactions: dogs79
TGT....does Anthony Wilson still hold school record most yds. rushing in a game or did Harrison come close to it......can't remember the exact amount but I know had around 250 or so...back in mid 1970's.................

I thought Tayon Graves had that record against Southern Vance when he scored 7 rushing tds. I just assumed he had like 350 yards lol

WRH got back in the game, sort of, at 21-7 with 5:26 left in the third quarter but they botched two lob-wedge kickoffs and that allowed Reidsville to blow it open with 3 touchdowns in a span of 41 seconds in the fourth quarter.

I think WRH was double-teaming Breon Pass on the outside and that opened it up a bit for the running game.
No really! 3 defensive lineman is why the run up the middle was so effective. I thought Battle Holley ( East Duplin head coach) was calling offense for Reidsville in second half

Reactions: daagoob
TGT....does Anthony Wilson still hold school record most yds. rushing in a game or did Harrison come close to it......can't remember the exact amount but I know had around 250 or so...back in mid 1970's.................
Tayon Graves has the single game record with 285 yards against Southern Vance in a playoff game in 2007. He scored 7 TDs in that game. Tayon ran for 2,173 yards that season.

Tayon Graves has the single game record with 285 yards against Southern Vance in a playoff game in 2007. He scored 7 TDs in that game. Tayon ran for 2,173 yards that season.
Well I was a bit off of 350 but had the right guy atleast. We called the same play probably 40 times that game. I was sore from blocking all game haha

how could i forget graves??/ grreat back...he broke Wilson's record.....Hats off to Steveian Harrison what a great game tonite and hats off to the O line who opened a lot of those holes..........

I think all of WRH's skill players are underclassmen ... so it looks like they'll be a force again next season. Those running backs are tough to tackle.

Stevian has Anthony Wilson by 100 pounds. I think Anthony checked in at about 130 pounds ... he has the rushing record that will never be broken - a 99-yard run against West Forsyth.

how could i forget graves??/ grreat back...he broke Wilson's record.....Hats off to Steveian Harrison what a great game tonite and hats off to the O line who opened a lot of those holes..........
Defenders started running away from Steveon late 3rd q. I would do the same. He's so hard to bring down.

Stevian has Anthony Wilson by 100 pounds. I think Anthony checked in at about 130 pounds ... he has the rushing record that will never be broken - a 99-yard run against West Forsyth.
And he probably ran about 150 yds to score that 99 yd TD. Great run. Glad I was there.

Reactions: Rammer16
Anthony had 270 or so against Dudley in’75

Glad to see Goob,ottis, and old dog 79 and others at short sugars tonight. They love their football. Wonder what their reactions were to out running game while we had a down game throwing the ball. Pinnix missed couple throws or late on a couple I know he wants back.
Well, 20 looked good against WRH. If we manage to win Saturday #20 may have a little harder time with that run up the middle against our guys

The thing about Reidsville is if you decide to focus on stopping 20 it opens the passing game. Is y'all's game streaming tomorrow? I'd really like to watch it. The western final is shaping up to be a very good game.

Id like to see Mt. Heritage make it to the ship. 2 years in a row they go knocked out by us. Both really good teams.
Goob... What did you think about Reidsville?

Defenders started running away from Steveon late 3rd q. I would do the same. He's so hard to bring down.
Fact, sorry I didn't see that. But yeah I would to. Nice meeting y'all Rams tonight. Great football people. Hopefully we can get y'all to the dog pound sometimes.

The thing about Reidsville is if you decide to focus on stopping 20 it opens the passing game. Is y'all's game streaming tomorrow? I'd really like to watch it. The western final is shaping up to be a very good game.

Id like to see Mt. Heritage make it to the ship. 2 years in a row they go knocked out by us. Both really good teams.

Exactly wrh was focused on the pass so 20 got his touches. Pass was being double teamed, which was effective to a point

Fact, sorry I didn't see that. But yeah I would to. Nice meeting y'all Rams tonight. Great football people. Hopefully we can get y'all to the dog pound sometimes.
WRH's No. 15 met Harrison in the hole twice and hit him as hard as I've seen him hit all year and he scored on both plays. I mean squared him up.

Our game is streaming.

Uh oh, my thoughts on Reidsville:

People were awesome and the hospitality was second to none.

I was disappointed with the field and the facilities. Reidsville is the premier program in NC and I assumed the stadium and playing field would be really nice.

If NE/Reidsville Rd 3 happens I think it's going to be electric. We also have a very talented QB who is playing unbelievable. You will have to play better than you did tonight to beat us if we were to advance imo. That's my completely honest thoughts. We are 0-2 against you guys and you would be playing at home for the Eastern Championship so that would make it that much harder for us to win.

Our game is streaming.

Uh oh, my thoughts on Reidsville:

People were awesome and the hospitality was second to none.

I was disappointed with the field and the facilities. Reidsville is the premier program in NC and I assumed the stadium and playing field would be really nice.

If NE/Reidsville Rd 3 happens I think it's going to be electric. We also have a very talented QB who is playing unbelievable. You will have to play better than you did tonight to beat us if we were to advance imo. That's my completely honest thoughts. We are 0-2 against you guys and you would be playing at home for the Eastern Championship so that would make it that much harder for us to win.
Goob,that us not how you feel. U getting soft

I always thought out stadium was pretty good.

I don’t think we have to play better, we will have to win a different way if the game is vs northeastern. Your coach will scheme us different.

losing number 8 hurts our defense. But the freshman number 22 filling in good

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
No really! 3 defensive lineman is why the run up the middle was so effective. I thought Battle Holley ( East Duplin head coach) was calling offense for Reidsville in second half

I think the pass double team is why we went to run more

I always thought out stadium was pretty good.

I don’t think we have to play better, we will have to win a different way if the game is vs northeastern. Your coach will scheme us different.

losing number 8 hurts our defense. But the freshman number 22 filling in good
I agree the field itself is not the best but I feel like the banners and championship flags are a really nice look.

Here are some names and numbers:
First downs - Reidsville 23, WRH 17
Rushing yards - R 310, WRH 275
Passing yards - R 179, WRH 8
Passes Comp-Att-Int - R 11-15-0, WRH 1-5-2
Offensive plays - R 51, WRH 55
Penalties-Yards - R 8-67, WRH 4-28

Reidsville individuals:
Harrison 24 carries, 256 yards, 4 TDs
Pininx 4 for 59, 2 TDs; 11 -of 15 passing, 179 yards
Breon Pass 3 receptions, 83 yards,
Jaden Robinson 3 receptions 52 yards, 1 TD ... Robinson also had two interceptions.
Ki Rankin 15 tackles, including 6 tackles for loss for 23 yards
Omarion Pettiford 8 tackles, Jaden McCain 7, Keyan Floyd 6 (1 sack), Paul Widerman 6, Vince Widerman 5, Kharee Hayes 5.
Pass 2 punts, 44 avg
Anthony Franson 7 for 7 on XPs (has missed only 2 all year, one of those blocked)

WRH individuals:
Kayne Roberts 23-130 rushing, 1 TD
Kaymond Farrior 21-146

Last edited:
lol...at the stadium comment about Reidsville....you guys would not believe the sorry state of a lot of stadiums in this state.....try going to a game at Graham, Carrboro, Bartlett-Yancey, Jordan-Matthews just to name a few and then you would think that Reidsville Community is Carter-Finley, lol......................

Reactions: Rammer16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT